Purpose: The purpose of the job is to provide administrative and technical support for the testing operations activities and services. The job holder is responsible for supervising the implementation of ETAD’s examinations sessions on- and off-campus and IELTS exams including revising payment forms of proctors, raters and speaking examiners as well as handling the customized testing for organizations with the direct supervisor and updating its database. Also, job holder is responsible for producing activities reports as well as handling scanning and scoring tests and issuing test results. Finally, the job holder is responsible for managing test takers on ETAD’s online testing platform and providing the necessary technical support to them.
- Supervises IELTS tests as a certified test day supervisor as well as on- and off-campus tests in coordination with the testing operations and services manager
- Manages candidates on the online testing platform, including validating the test platform generated duplicates report with the banner status and reporting the number of the test takers who activated their accounts on the test platform before each session
- Provides technical support and guidance on the online testing platform to test candidates
- Assists in managing online test sessions in coordination with the testing operations and services manager
- Assists in preparing the schedules of proctors, raters and speaking examiners for all ETAD and int’l test schedules
- Implements customized testing arrangements. This includes issuing “Fee Note” requests, reserving test rooms, submitting “Special Test Request Form” and candidates’ application cards to SEM Office, and storing the results on ETAD’s drive
- Reports on the customized monthly activities to the testing operations and services manager and Finance office if needed
- Coordinates test logistics for all ETAD tests in all on- and off -campus testing locations
- Administers scoring, issuing, and uploading test results into the Banner system
- Processes, submits, and receives test materials to and from proctors, raters and speaking examiners
- Produces activity reports for proctors, raters and speaking examiners
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all test results and adhere to the highest ethics of the testing profession
- Reviews part-time testing staff - proctors, examiners and raters- payment sheets
- Produces statistical reports and provides information to supervisor regrading revenue and test takers data of all on- and off-campus testing locations
- Provides administrative and technical information about ETAD’s tests to current and prospective learners
- Performs any other related tasks as assigned
Minimum Education Requirement:
- Bachelor degree in any related field
- A minimum of five years’ experience of relevant experience
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Highest level of confidentiality and commitment
- Good time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
- Working under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse groups
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Flexible working hours
- Work is assigned in any AUC location
The position is open until October 31, 2020
Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills. Only candidates who make it to the short list will be contacted.
“We thank all individuals who have expressed interest in working at The American University in Cairo.”
Database Programmer And Manager, KU Leuven, Belgium, 15 days ago
As a developer, you will be involved in all steps of the further development of the system based on defined specifications and guidelines. Under the supervision of the Genebank Curator, you opera...
Military Education Coordinator, University of Maryland University College, United States, about 21 hours ago
Office of Stateside Military Operations Exempt, Contingent II, Full Time, Pay Grade 1.2 Location: Quantico, Virginia University of Maryland Global Campus seeks a Military Education Coordinator. Th...
System Validation Engineer, EVBox, Netherlands, about 1 hour ago
Who we’re looking for We are looking for a Validation Engineer to join our existing team of 5 validation engineers in our Technology department located in HQ, Amsterdam. You are always the first t...
Design And Integration Of Embedded Processing Systems Based On U C / Dsp / Fpga For Control,..., Politecnico di Torino, Italy, 7 days ago
The Research Program is divided into the following topics: study, design, construction and experimental characterization of embedded control systems based on uC/DSP/FPGA for the control, navigatio...
Lab Helper B, McGill University, Canada, 20 days ago
Hiring Unit: Department of Biomedical Engineering Position Summary: Under the supervision of the Research Director, the Lab Helper will participate in the testing of an app developed in Professor ...
Program And National Test Center Coordinator, Kadena Air Base, University of Maryland University College, United States, about 21 hours ago
Program and National Test Center Coordinator UMGC Asia Location: Kadena Air Base, Japan Overseas Contingent III, (100% FTE, Full -Time), Grade 003 University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC) Asia ...