Reports to: Senior Director, Office of Research and Creativity Advancement (OCRA)
Purpose: The main purpose of the job is to work with the research and creativity advancement team in some regular annual analytical reports as well as emergent ones in response to university needs; maintain and update the databases in the area and enhance effective communication with different stakeholders. This Job will also cover the logistical tasks associated with different initiatives.
- Prepare, manage and analyze different reports as the Intellectual Output Analysis Report, Intramural grants analysis reports and report the analysis to the senior director
- Organize the E-repertoire data to the analysis tool
- Assemble and present the data sources critical to research and creativity advancement in the AUC by periodical scanning of international resources (Scival, Scopus, websites.)
- Present a monthly report with the knowledge gathered to the senior director, research, and creativity advancement
- Document and manage update of all guidelines and processes of the AP-RIC office
- Design a feedback mechanism for different stakeholders to report their experiences with the present guidelines
- Report the feedback and the changes needed
- Implement the process of document controls
- Maintain a database for active projects
- Follow up on due dates of different initiatives
- Assist in keeping the timing of different project plans with the senior director, research, and creativity advancement
- Report on implementation schedule of different initiatives
- Manage content and follow up of the research website updates
- Gather periodical feedback from different departments and centers
- Provide the necessary logistical support associated with different initiatives through communicating with the concerned departments
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Education Requirement :
- University degree (Science related field is an asset)
- Three years of previous experience
- General understanding of the domain of research
- Strong administrative skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and engage with subject matter experts
- Excellent command of English, written/spoken. Fluent in Arabic
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills/ detailed oriented
- Strong aptitude for self-learning and knowledge acquisition
- Ability to design reports and other communication materials
- Highly Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset
The position is open until January 2, 2021
Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills. Only candidates who make it to the short list will be contacted.
“We thank all individuals who have expressed interest in working at The American University in Cairo.”
Iccram Lca Project Manager, ICCRAM- UNIVERSIDAD DE BURGOS, Spain, 9 days ago
Senior position in Life Cycle Sustainability Assessment and Project Management. University of Burgos, 09001, (Burgos, Spain), 37,5 hours per week. International Research Center in Critical Raw Ma...
Inflammation And Damage In Psoriatic Arthritis And Psoriasis: Clinical, Serological And Imaging..., Universita' degli Studi di Torino, Italy, 17 days ago
Psoriatic arthritis (PsA) and psoriasis (PSO), a complex group of diseases that share genetic, clinical and imaging factors, are characterized by inflammation in multiple structures, which can be ...
Building Evidence Based Co Creation: Implementation And Evaluation, Blanquerna - Ramon Llull University, Spain, 13 days ago
Project Description: The ESR will investigate how to implement and evaluate the process of co-creation in different contexts, will assess the reliability of different implementation and evaluation...
Executive Manager, Fundació per a la Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, Spain, 21 days ago
The UOC is an innovative university that is rooted in Catalonia and open to the world. Its mission is to provide lifelong learning enabling the progress of both individuals and society as a whole....
The Use Of The Qcsp To Evaluate The Socio Communicative Development: Comparison Between Nursery..., Universita' degli Studi di Torino, Italy, 17 days ago
The aim of the research is comparing the profiles of socio-communicative competence in children who attend nursery schools, profiles collected with different tools and by different informants: ind...
Engage4 Change: Can We Reduce Sedentary Behaviour And Loneliness In Care Home Residents? Effects Of..., Blanquerna - Ramon Llull University, Spain, 13 days ago
Project Description: We aim to develop, implement and evaluate strategies to reduce sedentary behaviour and loneliness in older adults together with multiple stakeholders (end-users, public, acade...