Purpose: Manage, plan and oversee all activities within the project. Provide support to the different teams of the project through conducting all administrative duties and coordinating between them and outside sponsors and vendors
- Develop proposals for project funding’s
- Manage daily operations of the project teams
- Coordinate and supervise the work between the project staff and outside vendors
- Prepare contracted staff monthly salaries and other human resource related matters
- Prepare and file documents, reports and reference materials related to the project and make sure that everything is up to date
- Manage travel reservation requests and hotel bookings for project’s PI, board members and international experts
- Manage car reservations and parking requests for guest speakers and board members
- Administer all logistics for staff hiring Classroom Technologies and Media Services (CTMS) office to provide technical support and handle trouble shooting requests
- Schedule all PI’s appointments and update calendar
- Organize and coordinate joint events between the project political science School of Humanities and Social Science (HUSS)
- Organize events, programs brochures, flyers, banners and other publicity material
- Handle all logistics related to events management (security clearance, catering services)
- Perform SAP operations; fund reservations, creating vendor ID, general payment requests, park documents and purchase requests
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Prepare budget roll-over and share it with the controller’s office
- Manage petty cash expenses and reimbursement
- Monitor expenditures and reconcile financial statements
Minimum Education Requirement:
- Minimum of eight years of relevant experience
- Leadership, ability to manage multiple tasks, decision making, problem solving, planning, organizational abilities and excellent communication skills
- SAP, Microsoft office user
The position is open until July 25, 2021
Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills. Only candidates who make it to the short list will be contacted.
“We thank all individuals who have expressed interest in working at The American University in Cairo.”
Visiting Senior Research Specialist Department Of Medicine, Division Of Academic Internal Medicine And Geriatrics (Job Id #151767), University of Illinois, United States, about 15 hours ago
Research • Develop objectives and design of research and data collection procedures. Conceptualize, initiate and execute research goals for project. • Conduct and coordinate advanced research stud...
It Technician, Geospatial Analyst (Gis) And 3 D Modelling, Universitat de Barcelona, Spain, 17 days ago
Acronym LArcHer FBG project number FBG402130 Project title Breaking barriers between Science and Heritage approaches to Levantine Rock Art through Archaeology, Heritage Science and IT IP Inés Domi...
Senior Executive/Assistant Manager, Project Management And Administration, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 12 days ago
Job Description In this position the appointee will support and implement Instiute of Adult Learning's (IAL) efforts to (i) drive adoption of workplace learning through building capability of Trai...
Production Coordinator, Multimedia, HHMI, United States, about 2 hours ago
Primary Work Address: 4000 Jones Bridge Road, Chevy Chase, MD, 20815 Current HHMI Employees, click here to apply via your Workday account. HHMI is focused on supporting and moving science forward ...
Principal Manager, Research Division, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 6 days ago
Research Divsion Job Description This position is under the Institute of Adult Learning (IAL). Job Purpose Manage, implement, and maintain the Research Governance Framework, Lead the team which ma...
Project Planner And Analyst, McGill University, Canada, 6 days ago
Student Services Position Summary: Under the minimal direction of the Executive Director, Student Services (EDSS), execute and manage multiple projects from conceptualization to implementation. Es...