- Assist the associate dean in his/her duties pertaining to graduate studies and research activities
- Support the associate dean in all matters related to research
- Responsible for compiling/managing the school’s research equipment database
- Handle paperwork, filing, and record-keeping
- Produce brochures and other publication materials pertaining to graduate programs and research
- Responsible for updating the graduate programs and research webpages and handling social media
- Prepare flyers, announcements and advertisements
- Handle recruitment activities
- Handle the leaves and overtime on SAP system for the office
- Interact with faculty and staff as needed to support graduate studies and research operations
- Responsible for answering office calls, room reservations, sending announcements and invitations to faculty and students
- Handle the logistics of conferences, travel and meetings of the associate dean
- Organize events and student competitions
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor
Minimum Education Requirement:
Five years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable in meeting deadlines
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times
- Have at least intermediate knowledge in the Microsoft Suite software
- Multitasks handler and works under pressure
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines efficiently
The position is open until January 30, 2020
Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills. Only candidates who make it to the shortlist will be contacted.
If interested, follow the link below to apply:
“We thank all individuals who have expressed interest in working at The American University in Cairo."
Professor/ Associate Professor Of Rehabilitation Medicine, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 12 days ago
A Professor/ Associate Professor position at the Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine is open for the development of research in Rehabilitation Medicine. The appointment will be made jointly with Nat...
Vice Dean Of Administration , Southern University of Science and Technology of China ;, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
Location: Shenzhen - China Salary: Internationally competitive remuneration Hours: Full Time Contract Type: Permanent Placed on: 23rd July 2020 Closes: 31st August 2020 The School of Medicine of t...
Senior Associate Director/ Deputy Director, Technology Commercialisation (Health Technologies), National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 13 hours ago
Senior Associate Director/ Deputy Director, Technology Commercialisation (Health Technologies) - 00D4Y Description The Senior Associate Director/ Deputy Director will be responsible for the review...
Graduate Registrar, Graduate Studies Deanship, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 18 days ago
Description The Opportunity As a key member of the graduate enrollment management services team, the incumbent is responsible to effectively manage all administrative and operational functions of ...
Procurement Manager, “Building Egypt’s Skilled Workforce”, American Institutes for Research, Egypt, about 18 hours ago
Established in 1946, the American Institutes for Research (AIR) is one of the world's largest behavioral and social science research and evaluation organizations. Our mission is to generate and us...
Bioinformatician In Metagenomics And Microbial Modelling (M/F), Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology, Luxembourg, 17 days ago
The selected candidate will use and develop bioinformatic (metagenomics, metatranscriptomics) and microbial modelling tools to expand our knowledge on microbial systems biology. The selected appli...