- Assist the associate dean in his/her duties pertaining to graduate studies and research activities
- Support the associate dean in all matters related to research
- Responsible for compiling/managing the school’s research equipment database
- Handle paperwork, filing, and record-keeping
- Produce brochures and other publication materials pertaining to graduate programs and research
- Responsible for updating the graduate programs and research webpages and handling social media
- Prepare flyers, announcements and advertisements
- Handle recruitment activities
- Handle the leaves and overtime on SAP system for the office
- Interact with faculty and staff as needed to support graduate studies and research operations
- Responsible for answering office calls, room reservations, sending announcements and invitations to faculty and students
- Handle the logistics of conferences, travel and meetings of the associate dean
- Organize events and student competitions
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor
Minimum Education Requirement:
Five years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable in meeting deadlines
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times
- Have at least intermediate knowledge in the Microsoft Suite software
- Multitasks handler and works under pressure
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines efficiently
The position is open until January 30, 2020
Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills. Only candidates who make it to the shortlist will be contacted.
If interested, follow the link below to apply:
“We thank all individuals who have expressed interest in working at The American University in Cairo."
Executive/Senior Executive, Academic Affairs (2 Year Contract), National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 19 hours ago
Executive/Senior Executive, Academic Affairs (2-year contract) - 00CCC Description Provide HR support for the tenure track scheme, Junior Academic Faculty Scheme (JAFS), Overseas Postdoctorate Fel...
Project Coordinator, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Saudi Arabia, about 17 hours ago
Position Summary Under the general direction of the Assistant Dean, the project coordinator (PC) is responsible for the Divisional and associated websites and the Division’s marketing materials. T...
Executive/ Senior Executive (Executive Education & Graduate Program), National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 18 hours ago
Executive/ Senior Executive (Executive Education & Graduate Program) - 00C6J Description Executive training programs / events Provide admin and logistic supports to Program Directors in all execut...
Graduate Programs And Special Events Coordinator, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 24 days ago
Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU), a member of Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development (QF), was founded in 2010 to continue fulfilling QF’s vision of unlocking human p...
Director Of Preclinical Department, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 21 days ago
VACANCY AVAILABLE: One DEPARTMENT: School of Medicine (SoM) - Preclinical Department JOB FAMILY: Academic TYPE OF CONTRACT: PTE HOURS OF WORK: 3 days per week PLACE OF WORK: University of Kurdista...
Assistant / Associate / Full Professor In City And Regional Planning, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 9 days ago
Job Reference Number F132 Assistant / Associate / Full Professor in City and Regional Planning Location Dhahran – Saudi Arabia Type Full Time Job Description The Department of City and Regi...