Reports to: Director, Technology Solution
Purpose: The SAP Success Factors/HCM analyst is responsible for the implementation, configuration and support of the SAP Success Factors/HCM business components. In that capacity he/she will act as the primary point of contact with SAP and/or implementation partner. He/she will work closely with the HR business partner and other SAP and IT team members to ensure successful implementation and support of this module.
- Manage implementations, releases and upgrades related to the HCM/success factors modules
- Act as the contact point between the University and SAP/partner during the success factors/HCM implementation during the project lifecycle
- Liaise with all stakeholders on the relevant business side, IT and the SAP/partner implementation team to ensure timely and effective project delivery
- Interface with functional unit process owners and end-users to identify, define and document operational needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, levels of systems access related to assigned area, and recommend solution options
- Responsible for maintaining configuration/customization of PY, PA, PD, OM, BN, TM, TV, ESS and MSS modules of SAP HR and Payroll
- Responsible for enhancement and development of other HCM sub-components
- Undertake knowledge transfer/handover of Success Factors configuration workbooks, functional/technical documents are appropriate
- Responsible for facilitating and gathering/documenting requirements and developing functional design specifications
- Manage and supervise the day to day support
- Resolving configuration tickets on Admin Center and MDF/xml tickets for success factors/HCM modules
- In collaboration with HR and business process improvement director, shape and execute SAP success factors implementations, through the (re)design of HR processes, the configuration of SAP success factors and the integration in the existing technology landscape and processes
- In coordination with the CTO and enterprise architect, helping business side to define build the necessary capabilities, to deliver a lasting, impactful, and positive transformation for the HR business side
- In coordination with the Integration team, act as the technical expert on SAP application integration issues that fall within assigned area
- In collaboration with the ABAP team member, write reports, correspondence, documentation and presentations containing descriptive, analytical, and evaluative content including the preparation of projections, conclusions, and recommendations affecting the technical configuration and maintenance of assigned SAP system(s) module(s)
- Attend SAP systems related technical conferences and seminars as designated by supervisor and brief project team members on new developments
Minimum Education Requirement:
- A university degree preferably in computer science
- Minimum of eight years of SAP success factors/HCM experience
- Experience with configuration with PA, PD, OM, PY and benefits module, ESS and MSS. Relative experience in SAP ECC five or higher is preferred
- Good knowledge and experience with SAP Core HCM modules, travel module, SAP workflow, and SAP security.
- Good Knowledge and experience with ABAP Object is bonus
- Experience in all phases of SAP Implementation including post implementation support
- Experience with SAP performance management, talent management, upgrades and implementations, HR authorizations, global deployments, SAP BW, BI, and portal technology is a plus
- Conversant with SAP support model and process
- Conversant with SAP success factors quarterly release management updates
- Integration support skills between success factors and SAP
- Technical/functional experience with SAP success factors performance and goals, employee central and recruiting
- Certified SAP HCM/success factors is an asset
- Must be able to work independently with minimal direction
- Possesses strong writing, communication, teamwork, and leadership skills
- Ability to make decisions and actions influencing own work and that of team members
- Project management and planning skills are critical
- Good systems analysis and design programming skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Team working (onsite/offshore teams)
- Success Factors and SAP HCM troubleshooting skills
The position is open until November 18, 2020
Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills. Only candidates who make it to the short list will be contacted.
“We thank all individuals who have expressed interest in working at The American University in Cairo.”
Business Analyst Assoc, Arizona State University, United States, about 4 hours ago
65214BR Campus: Tempe Business Analyst Assoc Job Description Serves as the liaison between the business organizations and the technology teams. Participates as a team member in projects related to...
Manager, Payroll Services, University of Alberta, Canada, about 14 hours ago
Reporting to the Director, HR Processing, the Manager, Payroll Services is an experienced dynamic leader responsible for the transformation and delivery of exemplary customer-focused human resourc...
Administrative Support Assistant 4, Pennsylvania State University, United States, 1 day ago
CURRENT EMPLOYEES OR STUDENTS: If you are a current employee (faculty, staff, technical service, or student) at Penn State, please login to Workday to complete the internal application process . ...
Business Process Manager (Environment Health& Safety), McGill University, Canada, 16 days ago
Position Summary: Under the direction of the Operations Manager, the Business Process Manager EHS will manage the planning and implementation of the myLab IT initiative to respond to the Universit...
Content Writer, Science And Technology (F/M/D), Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ), Germany, 9 days ago
The Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (Leibniz-Rechenzentrum, LRZ) stands at the forefront of its field as a leadership-class IT service and computing user facility serving Munich’s top universities a...
AsSistAnt ProFessor/AsSoCiAte ProFessor/ProFessor In Physiology, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 7 days ago
The Faculty of Medicine promotes scientific research of a high standard and is responsible for providing research-based undergraduate and postgraduate education in medicine, dentistry, psychology ...