Reports to: Director, Management Programs
Purpose: This position is responsible for managing the successful development and execution of best-in-class operations programs. It includes the development of marketing and sales plans for the program(s) while preserving the highest quality levels to meet international standards.
- Participate and support in the development of Executive Education short and long terms strategies in alignment with The American University in Cairo (AUC), and Executive Education goals
- Develop and finalize the programs’ annual qualitative and quantitative business plan approved by unit director
- Relay and clarify Executive Education strategic objectives and Executive Education updates to staff and ensure complete interaction and cooperation between Executive Education units to achieve objectives
- Review program(s) and ensure regular updates to content, methods and material among others
- Study the typical participant’s life cycle to develop foundation, advanced and vertical concentration courses around the program(s) in the three key areas of operations management, supply chain management, and logistics and transportation
- Develop roadmap for program(s) based on market needs
- Liaise with industry stakeholders, constant consultation with Instructors, field experts, corporates, participants as well as alumni: understand the industry/function and know the requirements and needs of the industry/function in order to be able to cater for
- Retain Executive Education alumni and widen pool of instructors/experts
- Collaborate with industry partners to develop advanced joint program(s) as applicable
- Develop an effective marketing strategy and annual plan to increase enrollment while maintaining customers’ satisfaction and stickiness
- Supervise the timely development of related marketing material both print and digital
- Collaborate with international partners to expand programs market
- Collaborate with local associations and institutions to expand programs market
- Differentiate offered programs, exclusive offer of practical training for the graduates with a distinguished industry partner
- Identify, monitor and participate in program’s industry related activities (syndicates, regulatory bodies)
- Develop programs sales plan in coordination with the business development and corporate sales unit
- Insure the promotion of program(s) in a timely matter for proper planning and booking (early bird schemes, referrals)
- Develop proposals and concept notes
- Formulate agreements and contracts according to the approved prices, templates and procedures
- Assist in maintaining different accreditations and comply with their standards
- Produce Executive Education required documentation
- Adhere to AUC/Executive Education quality standards
- Participate in assignments related to general AUC wide projects
- Produce relevant reports reflecting the achievements of the program(s) versus targets indicated in the annual plan (both qualitative and quantitative reports)
- Produce other ad-hoc reports requested by management
- Participate and perform any other duties and projects as assigned by management
Minimum Education Requirement
- Relevant university degree is required
- Postgraduate degree is highly recommended (MBA, diploma, professional certificates)
- A minimum of 10 years of previous experience including 5 years in a field related to operations, supply chain, or logistics, or any supporting field
- Language skills: fluent in English both oral and written
- IT skills: excellent Microsoft Office specially PowerPoint and Internet Research
- Soft skills: strong leadership skills, business development skills, communication and presentation skills, management capabilities, negotiation and problem-solving skills, report writing, and ability to perform under stress
This position is open until October 26, 2021
Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills. Only candidates who make it to the short list will be contacted.
“We thank all individuals who have expressed interest in working at The American University in Cairo.”
Senior Marketing Strategist, University of Alberta, Canada, about 3 hours ago
While this position welcomes applications from the public, please note that preference will be given to current employees at the University of Alberta. Please indicate your internal status using t...
Marketing Specialist, University of Alberta, Canada, about 3 hours ago
This competition is an internal expression of interest opportunity as part of the Service Excellence Transformation initiative and is restricted to NASA salaried university employees (Regular and ...
Director Of Communications And Marketing, Washington State University, Worldwide, about 8 hours ago
Title: 1155-NN - Director Business Title: Director of Communications and Marketing Location: Employee Type: Admin. Professional Job Family: Administrative Professional - Not OT Eligible Position D...
Farmers Market & Basic Needs Manager African Community Housing & Development (Achd), University of Washington, United States, 1 day ago
Description: Location SeaTac, Washington Department Food Access Employment Type Full-Time Minimum Experience Mid-level Compensation 55,000-60,000 About the Organization: African Community Housing ...
Campus Director, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, United States, about 2 hours ago
Job Description About Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University: Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is an independent, culturally diverse institution providing quality education and research in aviat...
Lecturer, Senior Lecturer Or Assistant Professor In Digital Marketing, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, about 20 hours ago
The beautiful and culturally progressive State of Qatar is home to the world-class post-secondary institution, College of the North Atlantic – Qatar (CNA-Q). Internationally recognized as a compre...