Purpose: Support the senior manager, in running the Office of Student Services and Development, at the School of Business, as a “One stop shop”; Support an environment that prepares and develops students into innovative, principled future leaders and entrepreneurs. Provide students proper coaching, mentoring and constructive advising; Ensure registration, and waitlist analysis are run efficiently and effectively.
Competitions and Conference Management
- Manage the process cycle of selection, recruitment, and promotion of students to national and international student competitions and conferences
- Internal qualifier competitions management to ensure active, effective participation in international competitions
- Plan annual competitions and conferences
- Manage the coaching team
- Manage the performance evaluation and the competition metrics and analytics
- Responsible for student preparation, incubation, and development - Trainings and skill building sessions and orientations
- Business evaluation of cases and solution findings for effective presentations
- Travel logistics management
Student Engagement, Marketing, Communications and Events Management
- Employ work study rounds two semesters per year (Spring and Fall)
- Manage student award nominations, screening, and selection - Omar Mohsen Award, Stephen Everhart Award, competitions excellence award, student recognition award
- Manage student events and ceremonies; Honors assembly and School-based commencement
- Administer and manage OSSD email, social media interface (FB)
- Manage the marketing and communication strategic plans for students and School in coordination with the institutional development office for execution.
- Organize student skill development sessions and workshops in partnership with corporate and Organizations
Academic Management and Process Improvement – Registration, Advising and Waitlist Management
- Oversee declaration of majors/minors/concentrations cycles (biannual)
- Capacity management forecasting model management and update (biannual)
- Registration processes, cycles, and procedures (four cycles)
- Enrollment, registration, advising and student related statistics and report development and analysis
- Student petitions; Waitlist management process for major and minor students
- Drop/Add cycles (four cycles).
- Oversee that catalog changes are in action for both schedule and advising are administrated by respective departments
Data Reporting and Analytics
- Provide figures and data of all students recorded internship, competition, extra-curricular activities, and student related data
- Provide reports and data analysis required for Accreditation Office
- Report on and monitor service quality reporting for Improvement plans
- Perform any other related duties as assigned
Minimum Education Requirement:
- University degree is required
- Minimum of seven years of experience with at least three years in a related field
- Excellent English, written/spoken
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task and work under stress
- Excellent command of Microsoft office (excel, power point and word)
- Ability to use banner and different systems as needed
- Knowledge of AUC academic policies and procedures
- Project management and organizational skills
- Presentation, communication and business skills
- Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills
- Excellent customer service and process improvement skills.
- Serves as a strong team player while being able to act as the reflection of the UG Director’s intention on occasion.
The position is open until June15, 2021
Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills. Only candidates who make it to the short list will be contacted.
“We thank all individuals who have expressed interest in working at The American University in Cairo.”
Office Manager Athletics & Recreation, Beloit College, United States, about 9 hours ago
Beloit College seeks to create learning environments, both in and out of the classroom, where students achieve their full intellectual, personal, social, emotional and athletic potential. Within a...
Grants Specialist, Centre For Genomic Regulation, Spain, 5 days ago
The Institute The Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG) is an international biomedical research institute of excellence, based in Barcelona, Spain, with more than 400 scientists from 44 countries. T...
Academic Services Advisor, Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology, New Zealand, about 5 hours ago
Full Time Application Closes 06 Aug 2021 Bay of Plenty - Tauranga Education Administrator Academic Services Advisor Full Time - Fixed Term (1.0 FTE) I year & Full Time - Fixed Term (1.0 FTE) 3 mon...
Scholarship Coordinator, Temple University, United States, 7 days ago
Scholarship Coordinator - (21002103) Description The Scholarship Coordinator for the College of Public Health’s Student Recruitment department reports to the Assistant Dean of Admissions and coord...
Supplier Relationship Manager, HHMI, United States, about 8 hours ago
Primary Work Address: 4000 Jones Bridge Road, Chevy Chase, MD, 20815 Current HHMI Employees, click here to apply via your Workday account. HHMI is focused on supporting and moving science forward ...
Assistant Director Of Procurement And Business Operations, Massbay Community College, United States, 24 days ago
The ideal candidate will join a vibrant and inclusive educational community, and have the desire and ability to work with a diverse population. The Assistant Director of Procurement and Business O...