Purpose: The job holder leads the stakeholder engagement network and activities to support the strategic positioning of the School, including the provision of high quality and responsive information, develops approaches to engagement, collaboration, and innovation that create improved value for the School.
I. Stakeholder Network and CRM Management:
Manage the stakeholder engagement office in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to deliver stakeholder engagement strategies designed to support the School’s mission:
- Establish a comprehensive database and relations matrix for stakeholders in Exec Ed and the School that include alumni and corporates
- Integrate and manage School Customer Relationship management system (CRM) for Exec Ed alumni, Graduate programs and corporate relations
- Provide metrics and analytics that give insights on best synergies and collaboration of various stakeholders with the different constituents within the School
- Identify and interpret broad trends and determine processes to support the achievement of the goals of the School
II. Internal and External Synergies:
Build on the networks, data analytics and external relations to identify and promote synergies among the different constituents of the school:
- Identify key alumni within corporations/foundation and review corporate profiles that suggest potential relationships and synergies because of common interests
- Advise associate dean on stakeholder engagement status, strategies and emerging issues to support strategic decision processes and major or critical issues response
III. Stakeholder Webinars and Events
Responsible for the planning and implementation of events and activities that engage alumni, corporate contacts and other stakeholders:
- Plan and manage School of Business multiple webinar series with internal and external stakeholders, including compilation of database of relevant audience for each webinar
- Developing innovative stakeholder engagement strategies and initiatives which respond to School priorities
- Plan and lead the implementation of integrated stakeholder engagement programs and initiatives to improve and enhance the perceptions and experiences of stakeholders
- Implement annual top employers’ events at the School
Perform any other related duties as assigned
Minimum Education Requirement:
- University degree is required
- Master’s degree in related field is preferred
- A minimum of 15 years of previous experience
- Project management and Process Improvement experience
- Excellent English, written/spoken
- Leadership/supervision Skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal and business skills
- Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills
- Ability to build relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders to include, faculty, staff, employers and departmental representatives, and management both within and outside of the School to achieve School goals
- Attention to detail
- Effective decision making skills
- Ability to obtain buy-in and collaboration on initiatives that support school goals from faculty members
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with a consistently professional demeanor
The position is open until October 3, 2020
Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills. Only candidates who make it to the short list will be contacted.
“We thank all individuals who have expressed interest in working at The American University in Cairo.”
Manager / Senior Manager, Leadership Giving, National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 2 hours ago
Manager / Senior Manager, Leadership Giving - 00DMD Description Reporting to the Director, Frontline Enablement, at the Development Office in NUS, the individual is responsible for building up the...
Dean Of Early Childhood Education & Early Learning, Dallas County Community College District, United States, about 7 hours ago
Job Title Dean of Early Childhood Education & Early Learning Job Title Code N/A Salary Level E07 Salary Range (Full-Time) $100,000.00 - $115,000.00(dependent on experience and other considerations...
Dean Of Educator Preparation And Teacher Pathways, Dallas County Community College District, United States, about 7 hours ago
Job Title Dean of Educator Preparation and Teacher Pathways Job Title Code N/A Salary Level E07 Salary Range (Full-Time) $100,000.00 - $115,000.00(dependent on experience and other considerations)...
Director Of Major Gifts, University of Maryland University College, United States, about 18 hours ago
Director of Major Gifts Office of Institutional Advancement Exempt, Regular, Full Time, Pay Grade 2.3 University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC) is seeking a Director of Major Gifts. The Director...
Coordinator Indigenous Health Curriculum (Internal Applicants Only), The University of Queensland, Australia, 22 days ago
Apply now Job No:511196 Area:Faculty of Medicine Salary (FTE):Professional Level 08 ($98,298.92 - $110,376.42) Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: Other The University of Queensland Rural C...
Adjunct, Instructor Field Experience, Urban Education, University of Houston - Downtown, United States, about 8 hours ago
Adjunct, Instructor Field Experience, Urban Education - (ADJ000409) Instructor Field Experience, Urban Ed Department Name:D0012 Urban Education Description The University of Houston-Downtown Depar...