Reports to:Tech Solutions Director, CRM
Purpose: The holder of this position is responsible for leading the communication experience management across all student journey communication touch points across the different digital media channels integrated with AUC CRM platform. This role also studies student segments and cross-channel behaviors through communication data analysis and formulates experience strategies that address key business objectives such as student recruitment, engagement and service quality.
- Develop an innovative strategy to utilize all CRM platform omnichannel capabilities, including email, SMS, push notifications and social media
- Manage extensive cross-functional collaboration activities to develop and execute successful communication strategies
- Gain a deep understanding of student service processes and business objectives
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies across the organization through the CRM platform and all relevant digital platforms
- Develop and manage an interactive CRM communication roadmap and strategy capable of supporting the AUC student and parents’ communication needs
- Drive completion of existing roadmap initiatives while identifying new initiatives for strategy optimization
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to optimize and improve current communication activities
- Develop actionable recommendations for optimizing business results in light of the University communication objectives
- Communicate new and emerging CRM best practices across the industry in order to give AUC a competitive edge over in student acquisition and retention
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and collaborate with all business functions on an ongoing basis to identify communication improvement opportunities
- Develop innovative ways to manage experience automation to create effective relationships with enrolled and prospective students and parents
- Follow higher education industry trends in assessing performance indicators and impact of communication plans
- Develop and execute student journey communication path analysis based on CRM communication journey definition
- Communicate ideas and insights to improve the student experience in light of communication path analysis
- Monitor, analyze and report campaigns performance and all communication KPIs to business entities on a regular basis
- Map student communication plan on CRM platform, maximizing opportunities of platform usage
- Develop a roll-out plan of all student portal and other communication activities to the CRM platform
- Prepare and guide the CRM communication roadmap and introduce new capabilities for meeting emerging Higher education market needs and trends
- Prepare proposals and plans for execution of communication strategy and student experience enhancements
- Ensure that CRM communication activities are in line with AUC’s corporate brand and communication strategy
- Maintain, document and train AUC staff on communication best practices in alignment with AUC’s communication guidelines
- Assist in preparing content for electronic media channels in collaboration with the Office of Advancement and Communications
- Generate new techniques to make CRM communication activities more effective
- Take the communications efforts of individual departments to higher levels based on communication strategy
- Lead the CRM communication activities to support the University’s business processes and strategic growth initiatives
- Build subject matter expertise for CRM communication management and act as an advocate to build internal awareness and adoption of the CRM strategy across the organization
- Lead communication assessment plans by conducting focus groups, surveys and generating necessary statistics to measure communication effectiveness
- Conduct and manage awareness programs, utilizing communication materials, promotional items, participating in all student events and showcasing the newly offered services to various stakeholders, management entities and students
- Design and implement orientation sessions to increase student awareness and knowledge about CRM communication activities
- Assist in communicating the CRM communication capabilities to build internal awareness and adoption of the CRM strategy across the organization
- Perform any other related tasks as assigned
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Minimum 10 years of experience with at least three years of work experience in digital and marketing automation
- Working experience with higher education institutions
- Proficiency incorporating social media and other digital platforms into a comprehensive communications strategy
- Thorough understanding of customer segmentation, personalization strategies and test design with proven success improving conversion and retention of customers
- Business and data analysis
- Working knowledge with CRM platforms (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics) is a plus
- Very strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Leadership in developing and implementing actionable communications strategies
- High attention to detail
- Customer service orientation
- Outstanding time management and ability to juggle responsibilities
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of multiple teams
- Demonstrated successful ability to build positive relationships and partnerships within the department and across the organization
- Proven success in managing large projects
The position is open until July 25, 2019
Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills. Only candidates who make it to the shortlist will be contacted. If interested, please send an updated and detailed resume to [email protected], stating “50014463 CRM Experience Strategist” in the subject line.
“We thank all individuals who have expressed interest in working at The American University in Cairo."
Education Development Officer, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands, 2 days ago
Amsterdam University College (AUC) is a joint institute of the University of Amsterdam and the Vrije Universiteit, offering a Bachelor (Honours) programme in the Liberal Arts and Sciences. AUC is...
Crm And Events Specialist, Coventry University, United Kingdom, 3 days ago
CRM and Events Specialist Recruitment and Admissions Office Up to GBP 32,000 p.a. & up to 10% performance related bonus INTERNAL VACANCY - OPEN TO STAFF AT CURAL OR THE CU GROUP ONLY CRM and Event...
Crm And Events Specialist, Coventry University, United Kingdom, 3 days ago
CRM and Events Specialist (CURA) Full Time, Permanent Location: CU London, Dagenham Coventry University's proven success is driven by its hard-working ethos. The highest-ranking modern university ...
Enrollment Counselor, Drexel University, United States, 3 days ago
Enrollment Counselor Apply now Job no: 494424 Work type: Full-Time Location: University City Categories: Drexel University Online, Professional Staff About Drexel University Online Drexel Universi...
Executive/Senior Executive, Career Services Office, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 3 days ago
Executive/Senior Executive, Career Services Office - 00C6C Description Systems & Data Provide on-going support in terms of database-level extraction from existing school systems and platforms Work...
Communications Specialist, Arizona State University, United States, 3 days ago
59433BR Campus: Tempe Communications Specialist Job Description University College at Arizona State University is seeking a detail- and execution-oriented professional who will work closely with t...