Reports to:Tech Solutions Director, CRM
Purpose: The holder of this position is responsible for leading the communication experience management across all student journey communication touch points across the different digital media channels integrated with AUC CRM platform. This role also studies student segments and cross-channel behaviors through communication data analysis and formulates experience strategies that address key business objectives such as student recruitment, engagement and service quality.
- Develop an innovative strategy to utilize all CRM platform omnichannel capabilities, including email, SMS, push notifications and social media
- Manage extensive cross-functional collaboration activities to develop and execute successful communication strategies
- Gain a deep understanding of student service processes and business objectives
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies across the organization through the CRM platform and all relevant digital platforms
- Develop and manage an interactive CRM communication roadmap and strategy capable of supporting the AUC student and parents’ communication needs
- Drive completion of existing roadmap initiatives while identifying new initiatives for strategy optimization
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to optimize and improve current communication activities
- Develop actionable recommendations for optimizing business results in light of the University communication objectives
- Communicate new and emerging CRM best practices across the industry in order to give AUC a competitive edge over in student acquisition and retention
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and collaborate with all business functions on an ongoing basis to identify communication improvement opportunities
- Develop innovative ways to manage experience automation to create effective relationships with enrolled and prospective students and parents
- Follow higher education industry trends in assessing performance indicators and impact of communication plans
- Develop and execute student journey communication path analysis based on CRM communication journey definition
- Communicate ideas and insights to improve the student experience in light of communication path analysis
- Monitor, analyze and report campaigns performance and all communication KPIs to business entities on a regular basis
- Map student communication plan on CRM platform, maximizing opportunities of platform usage
- Develop a roll-out plan of all student portal and other communication activities to the CRM platform
- Prepare and guide the CRM communication roadmap and introduce new capabilities for meeting emerging Higher education market needs and trends
- Prepare proposals and plans for execution of communication strategy and student experience enhancements
- Ensure that CRM communication activities are in line with AUC’s corporate brand and communication strategy
- Maintain, document and train AUC staff on communication best practices in alignment with AUC’s communication guidelines
- Assist in preparing content for electronic media channels in collaboration with the Office of Advancement and Communications
- Generate new techniques to make CRM communication activities more effective
- Take the communications efforts of individual departments to higher levels based on communication strategy
- Lead the CRM communication activities to support the University’s business processes and strategic growth initiatives
- Build subject matter expertise for CRM communication management and act as an advocate to build internal awareness and adoption of the CRM strategy across the organization
- Lead communication assessment plans by conducting focus groups, surveys and generating necessary statistics to measure communication effectiveness
- Conduct and manage awareness programs, utilizing communication materials, promotional items, participating in all student events and showcasing the newly offered services to various stakeholders, management entities and students
- Design and implement orientation sessions to increase student awareness and knowledge about CRM communication activities
- Assist in communicating the CRM communication capabilities to build internal awareness and adoption of the CRM strategy across the organization
- Perform any other related tasks as assigned
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Minimum 10 years of experience with at least three years of work experience in digital and marketing automation
- Working experience with higher education institutions
- Proficiency incorporating social media and other digital platforms into a comprehensive communications strategy
- Thorough understanding of customer segmentation, personalization strategies and test design with proven success improving conversion and retention of customers
- Business and data analysis
- Working knowledge with CRM platforms (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics) is a plus
- Very strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Leadership in developing and implementing actionable communications strategies
- High attention to detail
- Customer service orientation
- Outstanding time management and ability to juggle responsibilities
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of multiple teams
- Demonstrated successful ability to build positive relationships and partnerships within the department and across the organization
- Proven success in managing large projects
The position is open until July 25, 2019
Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills. Only candidates who make it to the shortlist will be contacted. If interested, please send an updated and detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating “50014463 CRM Experience Strategist” in the subject line.
“We thank all individuals who have expressed interest in working at The American University in Cairo."
Energy Business Developer (Nºref.38/2019), FUNDACIO INSTITU DE RECERCA EN ENERGIA DE CATALUNYA, Spain, 13 days ago
Publish date September 4th 2019 NºRef.38/2019 Energy Business Developer JOB DESCRIPTION IREC is looking for a Energy Business Developers. The professional will be integrated within the IREC’s Corp...
Regional Recruiter, University of North Georgia, United States, 13 days ago
Position Title: Regional Recruiter Position Number: 10042330 Benefits Eligible: Yes Campus Location: Online Job Close Date: 09/05/2019 Salary Minimum: $17.06 / hour Salary Maximum: $18.77 / hr Gen...
Senior Executive, Education Cet (2 Year Contract), National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 12 hours ago
Senior Executive, Education - CET (2-year contract) - 00BD3 Description You will be a part of the Continuing Education & Training (CET) - Professional Courses team, driving and/or supporting the f...
Career Coach, Arizona State University, United States, about 8 hours ago
55227BR Campus: Tempe Career Counselor Job Description Under administrative direction of the Assistant Director Student Success Team, the Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College (MLFTC) Career Coach will...
Admissions Counselor Iii, Georgia State University, United States, about 12 hours ago
Admissions Counselor III - 19001150 Description : The Office of Undergraduate Admissions is looking to recruit two Admissions Counselor III for our Atlanta campus location. One position will recru...
Military Programs Coordinator, University of Maryland University College, Moldova, 5 days ago
Office of Military Partnerships Regular, Exempt, 100% Full Time, Pay Grade 1.2 University of Maryland University College (UMUC) seeks a Military Programs Coordinator in the Office of Military Part...