Reports to: Executive Director, TL Programs
Purpose: Provide administrative support to the Tomorrow’s Leaders executive director in management of the Tomorrow’s Leaders Undergraduate (TLU), the Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate (TLG), the Tomorrow’s Leaders Gender Scholars (TLS) and other TL-sponsored programs. She/he is responsible for the administrative tasks of all day-to-day programmatic activities as well as streamlining all logistical procedures, filing and processes implemented by the office. She/he will work closely with the TL team in management of office events and student activities.
● Work with the TL team to ensure a high performance, student service-oriented work environment that supports students’ learning and achieves the program’s mission, objectives, and values
● Provide administrative support including managing the schedule/calendar of the executive director, making travel arrangements, handling telephone communications, drafting documents, memoranda, and reports, greeting, and directing visitors and students, and dealing with program-related administrative problems and inquiries as necessary
● Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
● Plan meetings and take accurate and detailed minutes
● Maintain up-to-date staff holiday records and attendance sheets
● Assist in data collection for reporting needs
● Coordinate administrative logistics including ordering and setting up catering, car reservation, promotional space reservations, and hall reservations
● Perform standard office procedures, draft correspondences, data entry, correspondences, proposals, and reports
● Arrange for professional travel and conference registration for team members
● Create and maintain the filing system
● Responsible for ordering office supplies and monitoring inventory levels of those supplies
● Perform other related duties as assigned
● Coordinate activities with different AUC offices
● Support office program needs
● Perform additional duties as assigned
Minimum Education Requirement:
● A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
● A minimum of two years of administrative experience, preferably in an educational and/or training setting
● Previous experience in foreign-funded projects is an asset
● Proficiency in word, excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft application
● Excellent communication skills
● Excellent command of English and Arabic
● High accuracy and attention to details
● Strong organizational and planning skills
● Excellent time-management skills and multitasking abilities
The position is open until June 13, 2021
Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills. Only candidates who make it to the short list will be contacted.
“We thank all individuals who have expressed interest in working at The American University in Cairo.”
Course Lecturer Cive 446 2 Construction Engineering, McGill University, Canada, 28 days ago
-Minimum Qualification: M.Eng. in Civil Engineering or B.Eng. in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 5 years of practical experience. -Currently and actively practicing in the field of Civil Engi...
Course Lecturer Epib 613 001, McGill University, Canada, 20 days ago
Hiring Unit: Department of Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Occupational Health Title, subject code and term of the Course: - Introduction to Statistical Software - EPIB 613-001 - Fall 202...
Course Lecturer Epib 613 003, McGill University, Canada, 20 days ago
Hiring Unit: Department of Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Occupational Health Title, subject code and term of the Course: - Introduction to Statistical Software - EPIB 613-003 - Fall 202...
Course Lecturer Epib 613 004, McGill University, Canada, 20 days ago
Hiring Unit: Department of Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Occupational Health Title, subject code and term of the Course: - Introduction to Statistical Software - EPIB 613-004 - Fall 202...
Course Lecturer Edea 342 001/002 Dise F21, McGill University, Canada, 9 days ago
Course Description: CurriculumandInstruction inDramaEducation: Pedagogical theory and practicalapplications inthe teaching ofdevelopmental drama,dramaticforms,improvisation andtheatrearts. Course ...
Course Lecturer Edec 203 002 Dise F21, McGill University, Canada, 23 days ago
Course Description: Communication in Education Written and oral communication in Education (in English): emphasis on strategies for identifying, analyzing and solving writing and speaking problems...