Copenhagen Business School (CBS) Department of Management, Society and Communication invites applications for a Research Assistantship within ‘Research in Blended Learning’ (RiBL) cross-institutional strategic initiative funded through an industrial endowment.
The Research Assistantship is a fixed-term (18 months), part-time (0.8 FTE, equivalent to 30 hours per week) post.
The expected start date is 15 January 2023 or as soon as possible thereafter.
Overview of the role
The Research Assistant will work with the RiBL co-directors Professors Annemette Kjærgaard and Anoush Margaryan to provide research assistance and research administration support on a range of tasks within the RiBL initiative, as well as assisting with internal and external dissemination and communication of RiBL activities and outputs. An overview of the RiBL initiative is available at https://ribl.cbs.dk/ Details about Copenhagen Business School and the department are available at www.cbs.dk
The Research Assistant’s main responsibilities are:
- Provide general assistance with research tasks such as literature review, data collection, data analysis, reporting, publication and communication of research findings, grant writing
- Provide research-specific administration support, such as organising meetings, taking minutes at meetings, liaising with internal and external RiBL members, collaborators and stakeholders
- Co-ordinate and lead on the marketing and communication of RiBL activities and outputs (including digitally)
- Assist in the preparation of annual reports to the funder
- Maintain the project website and regulary update the content of the website
- Work with RiBL co-directors, international advisory board, associates, and RiBL project members as needed
- Support organisation of RiBL events (catering arrangements, room bookings, outlook invitations, registration, advertising, maintaining and developing a mailing list for the events, dissemination and communication of event materials and outputs)
- Liaise with administrators and other support staff from CBS departments as needed
- Assist with procurement and expense reimbursement for RiBL related expenses (such as books, hospitality, etc)
- Set up and support online/hybrid meetings and events
- Contribute to planning and day-to-day administration of RiBL
- Manage own activities in line with agreed targets and timelines
Qualifications and candidate profile
The successful candidate will hold a master’s degree, be able to demonstrate relevant research assistance and administration experience along with proven skills in using Microsoft Office packages and social media software. Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken) as well as an ability to work on own initiative and as part of a group are essential for this post. Additionally, excellent organisational skills and an ability to effectively prioritise a busy workload are required.
Prior experience of research assistance and research administration in a University-based research centre/group is essential.
A university degree/experience of research assistance in technology-enhanced learning, learning sciences, education, learning and teaching in higher education or workplace learning research or another closely related discipline/field would be a strong plus.
Terms of employment
Appointment and salary will be in accordance with the agreement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and AC (Danish Confederation of Professional Associations). The salary range is DKK 24.780 to DKK 29.571 + pension contribution (based on seniority).
Only those candidates who have a right to work in Denmark will be considered for this role. We regret that for this post we are unable to sponsor a work visa.
How to apply
Applications must be sent via the online recruitment system, using the link below.
Applications should include the following documents:
The deadline for applications is 17 December 2022.
We expect to shortlist a minimum of two applicants. Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview. Once the recruitment process is completed each applicant will be notified of the outcome of their application.
One of CBS’ strategic goals is the promotion of diversity, which is why every effort has been made to ensure a recruitment process that reduces potential bias.?Applicants are therefore requested not to include a photo or other personal information (such as date of birth, nationality, etc) that is not relevant to the responsibilities and requirements of the post in their application.
For further information please contact: Anoush Margaryan, e-mail email@example.com or Annemette Kjærgaard, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
Tenure Track Assistant Professorships In Microeconomics, Copenhagen Business School , CBS, Denmark, about 22 hours ago
The Department of Economics at Copenhagen Business School invites applicants for one or more tenure-track Assistant Professorship(s) in the field of microeconomics with a particular focus on areas...
Professorship In Finance , Copenhagen Business School , CBS, Denmark, about 22 hours ago
Copenhagen Business School invites applications for a vacant Professorship in finance at the Department of Finance. We welcome applications in any area of finance. The Department carries out resea...
Student Assistant For Danscatt , University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 16 hours ago
Niels Bohr Institute at Faculty of Science, the University of Copenhagen is looking for a student assistant for DANSCATT with effect from 1 March 2023 for a 2-year period. DANSCATT is the Danish ...
Student Assistant For Cbs Wire, Copenhagen Business School , CBS, Denmark, about 22 hours ago
One day, you’re uploading text and photos, working to make an article look great and preparing the newsletter items. The next, you’re interviewing CBS students or staff about the next hot topic. T...
Part Time Fixed Term Communications And Content Role For The Danish System Of Scientific Collections (Da Ss Co), University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 16 hours ago
The Natural History Museum of Denmark (NHMD), Faculty of SCIENCE, University of Copenhagen is leading a multi-institutional project to digitize all Danish natural history collections and is lookin...
It Lead For The Danish System Of Scientific Collections (Da Ss Co), University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 15 hours ago
The Natural History Museum of Denmark (NHMD), Faculty of SCIENCE, University of Copenhagen is leading a project to digitize Danish natural history collections and is looking for a fixed-term full-...