Do you want to be part of driving the change for saving democracy? Are you curios on the implications of the development of digital technologies and do you have an interest in how DTU can support organizations and people in taking part in the digital transformation we very much hope to see an application from you.
We are looking for two motivated Program Partners to co-create and facilitate competence development programmes as well as different projects within the area of the Tech4Civ strategy under the guidance of the Head of Section. You will be part of a great team enhancing research-based competence development programmes within the area of digital transformation, innovation and sustainability as well as cross-border collaboration projects. As Program Partner you will therefore be part of driving an important agenda helping to ensure open, inclusive, and democratic organisations for the future.
You will in close collaboration with the Tech4Civ team:
- Deliver excellent competence development programmes as well as different projects within the Tech4Civ strategy.
- Support the co-creation of new tools and methodologies enhancing digital transformation and sustainability in organisations.
- Facilitate competence development programmes and projects acting as a living lab for research in collaboration with you colleagues.
- Developing strong faculty and partner relationships, encouraging strong involvement in the programmes.
- A holistic co-creation approach involving the participating organisations, the participants as well as the researchers and experts delivering the content.
To ensure successful programmes and initiatives you will need to have:
- Great facilitating skills creating a safe and open learning space where both participants and speakers are given the best opportunities to build a shared language.
- An experimental mindset, creating the space for trying out different methodologies in agreement with the partners involved.
- A thorough understanding of the change process’ in organisations.
- Strong collaboration skills enabling shared learnings during the delivery of the competence programmes - opening your learning room enabling further research within the area.
- An eye for the details, hereunder creating the needed materials to support the learnings.
Our expectations of you
We imagine that you are a positive person who embraces possibilities and is a team player.
You have a master’s degree-level education. Preferable you have experience from HR, organisational development, business education or higher education. Former experience with facilitating programmes, workshops or teaching is an advantage.
To succeed in the job, you need to be:
- An openminded person, embracing vulnerability and courage to be who you are as part of the driving change in others.
- Interest and curiosity in Digital transformation as well as an experimental mindset.
- Thrive in being part of a team where co-creation and collaboration is a must.
- Respect for the organisation you work in as well as the organisation you work with.
- Cross-disciplinary understanding.
- Strong organisational as well as communication skills.
- Building bridges between different stakeholders.
- Ensuring everyone is part of the solution.
- Being part of co-creating state-of the art programmes founded on research.
What we offer in return
We offer an interesting and challenging job in an international atmosphere with focus on research, teaching, innovation and scientific advice for the benefit of the surrounding community. We place emphasis on a high level of professionalism among our staff, so skills development is an integral part of our organization. We offer a great flexibility in the position. In the area of technical and natural sciences, DTU is one of the leading research and education institutions in Europe.
Salary and appointment terms
The appointment will be based on the collective agreement with the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations (AC). You will be employed as an academic officer. The allowance will be agreed upon with the relevant union.
Application and contact
Please submit your online application no later than Monday, 11 December 2023 (23:59 Danish time). Open the “Apply now” link, fill out the form and attach your motivated application, CV and exam certificates.
If you would like additional information about the position, please contact Head of Section Anja Mie Weile, tel.: +45 2285 9496.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
All interested candidates irrespective of age, gender, race, disability, religion or ethnic background are encouraged to apply.
The position is based on the Tech4Civ strategy founded by PhD student and Head of Section Anja Mie Weile and Professor & Director Jan Madsen. Tech4Civ is DTU’s vision for ensuring inclusive, democratic, and open societies by empowering citizens to understand and engage in the digital transformation and its impact for society. Through a novel approach combining research, competence development, scientific advisory, and innovation initiatives, the Tech4Civ Group drives the development of a digital mindset ensuring that contemporary laws and new tech solutions are co-created, based on a sustainable and ethical understanding. The Tech4Civ group is cross-disciplinary with a focus on building bridges between the different sectors.
DTU Compute is a unique and internationally recognized academic department with 385 employees and 11 research sections spanning the science disciplines mathematics, statistics, computer science, and engineering. We conduct research, teaching and innovation of high international standard – producing new knowledge and technology-based solutions to societal challenges. We have a long-term involvement in applied and interdisciplinary research, big data and data science, artificial intelligence (AI), internet of things (IoT), smart and secure societies, smart manufacturing, and life science. At DTU Compute we believe in a diverse workplace with a flexible work-life balance.
Technology for people
DTU develops technology for people. With our international elite research and study programmes, we are helping to create a better world and to solve the global challenges formulated in the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals. Hans Christian Ørsted founded DTU in 1829 with a clear mission to develop and create value using science and engineering to benefit society. That mission lives on today. DTU has 13,500 students and 6,000 employees. We work in an international atmosphere and have an inclusive, evolving, and informal working environment. DTU has campuses in all parts of Denmark and in Greenland, and we collaborate with the best universities around the world.
Senior Researcher Or Associate Professor In Meteorology And Remote Sensing , ; Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 20 hours ago
Are you passionate about meteorology and would you like to use your knowledge and skills to contribute to the green energy transition? Then a senior researcher or associate professor position at D...
Professor In Machine Design And Advanced Manufacturing Systems , ;, Denmark, 26 days ago
DTU , Department of Civil and Mechanical Engineering (DTU Construct ) at Technical University of Denmark (DTU) invites applications for a position as Professor in Machine Design and Advanced Manuf...
Professor In Fish Nutritional Physiology And Bioenergetics , ; The University of Edinburgh, Denmark, about 19 hours ago
DTU invites applications for a position as Professor in Fish Nutritional Physiology and Bioenergetics. The position is affiliated with the National Institute of Aquatic Resources (DTU Aqua), Secti...
Doctoral Student In Physics With Optical Diagnostics Of Co2 And Nitrogen Cycles, Lunds universitet, Sweden, 10 days ago
22 Feb 2024 Job Information Organisation/Company Lunds universitet Department Lund University, Faculty of Engineering, LTH, Department of Physics Research Field Physics » Optics Researcher Profile...
Software Architect And Engineer Innovative Information Infrastructures (F/M/D), Leibniz, Germany, 3 days ago
At our Kiel or Hamburg location, we are offering a position at the earliest opportunity to join our team as Software Architect and Engineer for innovative Information Infrastructures (f/m/d) Candi...
Digital Developer/Programmer, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand, about 1 hour ago
Digital Developer/Programmer (New Media Specialist) at Te Ara Poutama, AUT 0.8 Part-time role City Campus Te Ara Poutama, AUT's Faculty of Māori & Indigenous Development, aspires to lead the unive...