PhD School at the Faculty of SCIENCE at University of Copenhagen
- fundamental algorithms for statistical computations
- R packages that implement some of these algorithms or are useful for developing novel implementations.
Skills: Ability to
- implement, test, debug, benchmark, profile and optimize statistical software.
Competences: Ability to
- select appropriate numerical algorithms for statistical computations
- evaluate implementations in terms of correctness, robustness, accuracy and memory and speed efficiency.
- Maximum-likelihood and numerical optimization.
- The EM-algorithm.
- Stochastic optimization algorithms.
- Simulation algorithms and Monte Carlo methods.
- Nonparametric density estimation.
- Bivariate smoothing.
- Numerical linear algebra in statistics. Sparse and structured matrices.
- Practical implementation of statistical computations and algorithms.
- R/C++ and RStudio statistical software development.
Ai Architect (# Of Pos: 2), Polytential B.V., Netherlands, 5 days ago
Please note: Applicants should currently live outside The Netherlands. The company will pay for relocation. Polytential is looking for an AI Architect to join the team. Together with the team you ...
Associate Professor/Professor In Algorithms And Complexity, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
About the position We have a vacancy for a Associate professor/Professor at the department of computer science. We are recruiting in the core area of algorithms and complexity as part of computer ...
Engineer In Remote Sensing For Crop Water Stress Applications (M/F), Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology, Luxembourg, 25 days ago
Context As part of a Research and Technology Organization (RTO), the work of the Environmental Research and Innovation (ERIN) Department tackles some of the major environmental challenges our soci...
Research Engineer, National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 18 hours ago
Research Engineer - 00B3R Description The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at National University of Singapore is inviting applications for research engineer (RE) in routing and s...
Signal/Image Processing Engineer, Research Square B.V., Netherlands, 27 days ago
Your work covers the development of physical, optical and mathematical models and methods required to infer physical model parameters from measurement data. Relevant new metrics and algorithms, as...
Junior Software Developer With Experience In Machine Learning And Embedded Software (Ref. 600128), FUNDACIÓ BOSCH I GIMPERA, Spain, 21 days ago
We are recruiting a junior software designer and developer with experience in machine learning, test and embedded software. The candidate will be integrated in the project “Estudi de viabilitat tè...