The person selected to participate in the mobility must, to the start of the mobility, simultaneously meet the following criteria:
- H-index – minimum value of 10 (the Web of Science or Scopus is a source for evidence of required h-index value)
- A contribution in at least one international grant or national grant over the last 5 years as a solver or co-solver
- Publication activity – in the last 5 years at least 3 publication outputs (see Definitions of the terms used at the end of this document)
Definitions of the terms used
International grants shall mean funds received by the researcher in international grant competitions, particularly in Horizon 2020, but also in other international programmes and schemes when an international or multinational institution decides on the selection of the grant beneficiary in the competition (e.g. European Commission, COST, European Science Foundation, foreign grant agency, foreign foundation awarding research grants etc.). At the same time, the International Grant must meet the following conditions: a) it is an international grant in the RDE field, b) projects from different states compete with each other, c) at least a portion of the funds received (private or public) originate from foreign sources.
Mobility shall mean a working stay of a Researcher from abroad in the Czech Republic.
National grants shall mean funds received by the researcher in grant competitions at the national level in the RDE field. Internal grants of individual organisations/institutions cannot be deemed national grants.
Publication activity shall mean an expert publication registered in Thomson Reuters Web of Science, Scopus or ERIH PLUS databases and at the same time, publications such as “articles”, “books”, “book chapters”, “letters” and “reviews”.
The applicant for the selection procedure submits the following documents electronically, ideally in one zip file:
1. Diploma (or recognition)
2. Professional CV with a reference to publication activity
3. Document(s) proving activities outside the Czech Republic for 2 years over the course of the last 3 years (can be submitted in the professional CV)
4. Evidence of the h-index value with applicant's signature (an extract from the Web of Science or Scopus)
5. Motivation letter, where the link to MENDELU will be described – previous or current cooperation with the workplace at MENDELU where the researcher will work. The benefits of such cooperation will be considered
6. Short description of planned research activities on which the Researcher will work during the mobility including description of connections to research conducted before the mobility
7. Justification of the need for realization of the mobility considering the research field and a particular workplace where the mobility will be realized, as well as the relevance of the research. The objectives and benefits of mobility must be specific and clearly defined (e.g. the establishment of new or expansion of existing cooperation, establishing of contacts with the workplace, knowledge transfer, the transfer of research methods etc.)
8. Schedule of mobility
Researcher In Plant Ecology, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 25 days ago
DepartmentDepartment of Botany and Zoology – Faculty of Science Deadline 15 Jan 2022 Start date 1st March 2022 Job type part-time Job field Science and research Bursar of the Faculty of Science, ...
Assistant Professor For Experimental Plant Biology, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 26 days ago
Department: Department of Experimental Biology – Faculty of Science Deadline: 31 Dec 2021 Start date: 1.2.2022 or negotiable Job type: full-time Job field: Science and research | Education and ...
Protein Researcher / Senior Protein Researcher, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 26 days ago
DepartmentRECETOX – Faculty of Science Deadline 28 Feb 2022 Start date upon agreement Job type full-time Job field Science and research The Bursar of the Faculty of Science, Masaryk University an...
Open Geospatial Data Publications Officer, University of Twente (UT), Netherlands, about 9 hours ago
This new position will primarily focus on how to publish open "flagship datasets" that come out of ITC's ongoing work and will aim for their optimal visibility and take-up by others. The transitio...
The Director Of The National Centre For Biomolecular Research, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 25 days ago
Department: National Centre for Biomolecular Research – Faculty of Science Deadline: 9 Jan 2022 Start date: 1.3.2022 Job type: full-time Job field: Management | Science and research | Educati...
Software Developer, R/Python/Galaxy, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 16 days ago
Department: RECETOX – Faculty of Science Deadline: 28 Feb 2022 Start date: upon agreement Job type: full-time | part-time Job field: IS/IT: Development of applications and systems The Bursar of...