The person selected to participate in the mobility must, to the start of the mobility, simultaneously meet the following criteria:
- H-index – minimum value of 10 (the Web of Science or Scopus is a source for evidence of required h-index value)
- A contribution in at least one international grant or national grant over the last 5 years as a solver or co-solver
- Publication activity – in the last 5 years at least 3 publication outputs (see Definitions of the terms used at the end of this document)
Definitions of the terms used
International grants shall mean funds received by the researcher in international grant competitions, particularly in Horizon 2020, but also in other international programmes and schemes when an international or multinational institution decides on the selection of the grant beneficiary in the competition (e.g. European Commission, COST, European Science Foundation, foreign grant agency, foreign foundation awarding research grants etc.). At the same time, the International Grant must meet the following conditions: a) it is an international grant in the RDE field, b) projects from different states compete with each other, c) at least a portion of the funds received (private or public) originate from foreign sources.
Mobility shall mean a working stay of a Researcher from abroad in the Czech Republic.
National grants shall mean funds received by the researcher in grant competitions at the national level in the RDE field. Internal grants of individual organisations/institutions cannot be deemed national grants.
Publication activity shall mean an expert publication registered in Thomson Reuters Web of Science, Scopus or ERIH PLUS databases and at the same time, publications such as “articles”, “books”, “book chapters”, “letters” and “reviews”.
The applicant for the selection procedure submits the following documents electronically, ideally in one zip file:
1. Diploma (or recognition)
2. Professional CV with a reference to publication activity
3. Document(s) proving activities outside the Czech Republic for 2 years over the course of the last 3 years (can be submitted in the professional CV)
4. Evidence of the h-index value with applicant's signature (an extract from the Web of Science or Scopus)
5. Motivation letter, where the link to MENDELU will be described – previous or current cooperation with the workplace at MENDELU where the researcher will work. The benefits of such cooperation will be considered
6. Short description of planned research activities on which the Researcher will work during the mobility including description of connections to research conducted before the mobility
7. Justification of the need for realization of the mobility considering the research field and a particular workplace where the mobility will be realized, as well as the relevance of the research. The objectives and benefits of mobility must be specific and clearly defined (e.g. the establishment of new or expansion of existing cooperation, establishing of contacts with the workplace, knowledge transfer, the transfer of research methods etc.)
8. Schedule of mobility
Lecturer For Department Of Experimental Biology, MASARYK UNIVERSITY, United Kingdom, about 1 month ago
Department: Department of Experimental Biology – Faculty of Science Deadline: 13 Aug 2022 Start date: 1.9.2022 or by agreement Job type: part-time Job field: Science and research | Education an...
Manager, Ip Management (Computer Science/Computer Engineering) [Nt Uitive], Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 6 hours ago
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences (SPMS) to conduct research in numerical analysis and applied stochastic control theory (especi...
Research Associate In Center On Stability, Instability And Turbulence, Dr. Nader Masmoudi, NEW YORK UNIVERSITY ABU DHABI, United Kingdom, 19 days ago
Description The research center on stability, instability and weak turbulence at New York University Abu Dhabi is inviting applications for fully-funded research associate positions in the followi...
Instructor/Assistant Professor Of The Department Of Department Of Simulation Medicine, MASARYK UNIVERSITY, United Kingdom, 25 days ago
Instructor/Assistant Professor of the Department of Department of simulation medicine of the Faculty of Medicine MU Department: Department of Simulation Medicine – Faculty of Medicine Deadline: 3...
Hermann Niermann Foundation/Julius Maximilian University Of Würzburg: Study Exchange German Language And Literature Studies , DAAD, Germany, about 8 hours ago
Overview Eine Druckversion dieser Ausschreibung (PDF) steht Ihnen in den weiteren Registerkarten (z.B. „Bewerbungsvoraussetzungen“) zur Verfügung. A print version of this announcement (PDF) is ava...
Earth Observation Green Transition Data Application Scientists , European Space Agency, Netherlands, about 4 hours ago
EUROPEAN SPACE AGENCY Vacancy in the Directorate of Earth Observation Programmes. ESA is an equal opportunity employer, committed to achieving diversity within the workforce and creating an inclus...