The International Clinical Research Center of St. Anne's University Hospital in Brno (FNUSA-ICRC), the Czech republic is a new-generation research center focusing on research and development mainly in the fields of cardiovascular and neurological diseases. We are a top Central European research center with more than 300 researchers, new technologies and experience in using EU grant support.
Join our team and take the next step in your career!
We are now looking for a research technician; the candidate will support the translational research team, previous experiences with tissue culture techniques, flow cytometry and cell separation methods are advantage. We search for motivated, passionate, responsible and well-organized person to join our international team.
- Perform procedures associated with cell culture and sample preparation (including cell counting, immunostaining, live/dead stain, DNA staining) for various projects
- Preparation and basic analysis of clinical samples (mainly blood samples)
- Cell isolation using different techniques (magnetic separation, cell sorting)
- Reporting on completed work
- Bachelor or Master degree in life sciences, biochemistry, immunology
- Basic molecular and cellular biology techniques such as cell culture and RNA isolation
- Experiences in FLOW cytometry is an advantage
- Analysis of blood samples
- Strong motivation, flexibility, social competence and time management
- Willingness to learn new methods
- Keen to cooperate with an interdisciplinary and international team
- Participation in international medical research
- Potential for short-term internships abroad
- Truly international work environment
- Opportunity to make an impact in a young and dynamic organization
- Competitive salary
- 5 weeks of vacation
How to apply:
Please send your CV and motivation letter email@example.com till 21. 6. 2019 at latest.
We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, ethnicity, disability, national origin, nationality, political opinion or any other aspect unrelated to work.
By responding to this invitation and/or sending your CV and any other personal materials to St. Anne's University Hospital, you consent to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., the protection of personal data. You are providing St. Anne's University Hospital with these data solely for the purpose of mediating employment, the period however being no longer than one year from submitting. Should you not reclaim the materials submitted by you, they will be discarded after the period has expired.
Advanced Genome And Cell Biology, PhDcourses.dk, Denmark, about 11 hours ago
Content This course includes lectures from the MSc course LBIK10135U Genome and Cell Biology. The following areas are covered: Gene regulation, structure of genomes and their content of informatio...
Temporary Laboratory Technologist Physiology, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 1 day ago
Temporary Laboratory Technologist - Physiology - 00CZY Description Maintain a meticulous database for research subjects and their biological specimens. Cell culture (routine maintenance and charac...
Basic Hands On Course In Transmission And Scanning Electron ..., PhDcourses.dk, Denmark, about 11 hours ago
Aim and content This course is free of charge for PhD students at Danish universities (except Copenhagen Business School), and for PhD students at graduate schools in the other Nordic countries. A...
Visiting Research Specialist (Lacrimal Cell Biology Laboratory ) Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences (Job Id #133480), University of Illinois, United States, about 4 hours ago
Bachelor’s degree in science or related field required. Master’s degree in science preferred. Minimum of 3 years of related research experience. Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of re...
BioinFormAtician, InStiTute Of Biotechnology, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 8 days ago
INVITATION FOR APPLICANTS A bioinformatician position is available at the Institute of Biotechnology, University of Helsinki, in the laboratory of Dr. Anamaria Balic. The group is part of the Inst...
Scientific Internship: Coordination Of Dna Replication, Growth And Cell Division, AMOLF, Netherlands, about 18 hours ago
One of the grand challenges of the 21st century is to understand how life arises from inanimate molecular matter. We take on this challenge with a large team consisting of biophysicists, biochemis...