The International Clinical Research Center of St. Anne's University Hospital in Brno (FNUSA-ICRC), the Czech republic is a new-generation research center focusing on research and development mainly in the fields of cardiovascular and neurological diseases. We are a top Central European research center with more than 300 researchers, new technologies and experience in using EU grant support.
Join our team and take the next step in your career!
We are now looking for a research technician; the candidate will support the translational research team, previous experiences with tissue culture techniques, flow cytometry and cell separation methods are advantage. We search for motivated, passionate, responsible and well-organized person to join our international team.
- Perform procedures associated with cell culture and sample preparation (including cell counting, immunostaining, live/dead stain, DNA staining) for various projects
- Preparation and basic analysis of clinical samples (mainly blood samples)
- Cell isolation using different techniques (magnetic separation, cell sorting)
- Reporting on completed work
- Bachelor or Master degree in life sciences, biochemistry, immunology
- Basic molecular and cellular biology techniques such as cell culture and RNA isolation
- Experiences in FLOW cytometry is an advantage
- Analysis of blood samples
- Strong motivation, flexibility, social competence and time management
- Willingness to learn new methods
- Keen to cooperate with an interdisciplinary and international team
- Participation in international medical research
- Potential for short-term internships abroad
- Truly international work environment
- Opportunity to make an impact in a young and dynamic organization
- Competitive salary
- 5 weeks of vacation
How to apply:
Please send your CV and motivation letter firstname.lastname@example.org till 21. 6. 2019 at latest.
We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, ethnicity, disability, national origin, nationality, political opinion or any other aspect unrelated to work.
By responding to this invitation and/or sending your CV and any other personal materials to St. Anne's University Hospital, you consent to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., the protection of personal data. You are providing St. Anne's University Hospital with these data solely for the purpose of mediating employment, the period however being no longer than one year from submitting. Should you not reclaim the materials submitted by you, they will be discarded after the period has expired.
Cytoskeletal Dynamics In T Cells, National Institutes of Health, United States, about 21 hours ago
Position Description: A fully-funded postdoctoral position is available for a highly motivated scientist who would like to explore the functions of motor proteins and cytoskeletal protein dynamics...
Laboratory Executive Ito, National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 10 hours ago
Laboratory Executive - Ito - 00BKA Description Duties and Responsibilities: -Research Primarily assist with mouse maintenance and experiments (including genotyping, dissection, tissue sectioning a...
Cell Biology, Membrane Trafficking And Signaling, National Institutes of Health, United States, about 21 hours ago
Position Desription: A post-doctoral position is available immediately in Dr. Christopher Westlake’s laboratory, located in the Laboratory of Cell and Development Signaling, National Cancer Insti...
Cell Preparations Manufacturing Technician In Gmp Environment (80 100%), ETH, Switzerland, 12 days ago
Job Type / Workload Non academic: Direct entry position 100% Workload 0 weekly jours Industry Chemistry / Pharma Functional Area Production & Operation Salary CHF 0 / Year Entry date October 3, 20...
Endothelial Dysfunction And Therapeutic Targets In Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, National Institutes of Health, United States, about 21 hours ago
Position Description: The lab of Robert L. Danner, MD at the Critical Care Medicine Department is seeking a postdoctoral fellow to work on endothelial dysfunction and therapeutic targets in pulmon...
Cellular And Molecular Immunology, National Institutes of Health, United States, about 21 hours ago
Position Description: This NIH funded laboratory at the University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) investigates the molecular and cellular determinants of alloantigen specific tolerance using murine ...