Dean of the Faculty of Textile Engineering at the Technical University of Liberec
announces public competition for the following position:
PROJECT OP VVV – INTERNATIONAL MOBILITIES OF RESEARCHERS AT THE TUL
reg. NO. CZ.02.2.69/0.0/0.0/16_027/0008493
- Scientific and research activities: Comfort linked to textile fibrous structure, especially focus on the interface between the clothing layer and the human skin, Research on the comfort of textile for professional protective clothing as well as for car seats, The research will also include the application of smart garments to achieve optimal temperature and moisture through sandwich structure of clothing.
Required competence and expertise:
- Publications in above mentioned science activity
- Knowledge and expertise in the comfort field and transport phenomena in sandwich textile structures.
- Independence and responsibility
- Advanced English language mastery
- Complete university studies – specialisation of comfort of textile structures
- PhD. or equivalent – max. 7 years after the PhD. studies completion
- An applicant must be a researcher from abroad, which means that in the last 3 years s/he worked minimally 2 complete years outside of the Czech Republic as a researcher with a minimum working load 0.5, or was a student in a PhD. programme or its equivalent; Czech citizens are not excluded
- Working load 100 %
- The length of work contract is 6 months.
Date of commencement of employment:
- January 2020 the latest, or by agreement
- Wage rate C3 (R3) is based on TUL internal salary regulation
Working conditions and wage classification are governed by the Conditions of Employment, Internal Salary Regulation of the Technical University of Liberec, the Labour Code and the Regulations on Competitive Selection Procedures for Filling Academic Positions of the Technical University of Liberec.
- Interesting, varied and responsible work
- Flexible working hours
- University canteen
- Child care, babysitting
- Accommodation in university lodging facilities
The application form must be accompanied with the following documents either in Czech or English:
In the first round of the selection procedure, the appointed committee will evaluate the presented documents. Subsequently, the committee will evaluate the required criteria completion and the aims for the work stay as presented in the submitted documents. All applicants will be notified about the decision not later than 40 working days from the end of the selection process.
The application with the above mentioned documents is to be sent not later than 9.10.2019 by e-mail or regular mail to the address below:
Technical University of Liberec
461 17 Liberec 1
Contact person: Ing. Alena Šírková, Head of Personnel Department
The above mentioned position was announced on 9. 9.2019 on the official board of the Technical University of Liberec (http://www.tul.cz/uredni-deska/uredni-deska-tul/vyberova-rizeni-volna-mista ), on the employment portal of the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs (http://portal.mpsv.cz/sz ) and on the portal EURAXESS: (http://www.euraxess.cz/ ).
Postdoc In Fashion Sciences (Pa2020/118), University of Lund, Sweden, about 6 hours ago
Lund University was founded in 1666 and is repeatedly ranked among the world’s top 100 universities. The University has 40 000 students and 7 600 staff based in Lund, Helsingborg and Malmö. We are...
Postdoc Position In The Field Of Archaeology/Classical Archaeology, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 28 days ago
Department: Department of Archaeology and Museology – Faculty of Arts Deadline: 29 Feb 2020 Start date: September 2020 Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic invites excellent scientists to app...
Postdoc Position In The Field Of Archaeology / Classical Archaeology , Masaryk University, Czech, 9 days ago
Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic invites excellent scientists to apply for a POSTDOC POSITION in the field of Archaeology/Classical Archaeology Description: The post-doc fellow will partic...
Postdoctoral Appointment In Materials Engineering , Karlstad University, Sweden, about 18 hours ago
Karlstad University takes pride in combining active external cooperation with academic excellence. Karlstad University has around 16 000 students and a staff of over 1 200 members. Democratic prin...
Postdoctoral Researcher In Enzyme Engineering Or Biocatalysis, Aalto University, Findland, 21 days ago
Aalto University is a community of bold thinkers where science and art meet technology and business. We are committed to identifying and solving grand societal challenges and building an innovativ...
Postdoc Position In The Field Of Byzantine Narrative, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 28 days ago
Department: Department of Classical Studies – Faculty of Arts Deadline: 29 Feb 2020 Start date: July 2020 Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic invites excellent scientists to apply for a POST...