Dean of the Faculty of Textile Engineering at the Technical University of Liberec
announces public competition for the following position:
PROJECT OP VVV – INTERNATIONAL MOBILITIES OF RESEARCHERS AT THE TUL
reg. NO. CZ.02.2.69/0.0/0.0/16_027/0008493
- Scientific and research activities: Comfort linked to textile fibrous structure, especially focus on the interface between the clothing layer and the human skin, Research on the comfort of textile for professional protective clothing as well as for car seats, The research will also include the application of smart garments to achieve optimal temperature and moisture through sandwich structure of clothing.
Required competence and expertise:
- Publications in above mentioned science activity
- Knowledge and expertise in the comfort field and transport phenomena in sandwich textile structures.
- Independence and responsibility
- Advanced English language mastery
- Complete university studies – specialisation of comfort of textile structures
- PhD. or equivalent – max. 7 years after the PhD. studies completion
- An applicant must be a researcher from abroad, which means that in the last 3 years s/he worked minimally 2 complete years outside of the Czech Republic as a researcher with a minimum working load 0.5, or was a student in a PhD. programme or its equivalent; Czech citizens are not excluded
- Working load 100 %
- The length of work contract is 6 months.
Date of commencement of employment:
- January 2020 the latest, or by agreement
- Wage rate C3 (R3) is based on TUL internal salary regulation
Working conditions and wage classification are governed by the Conditions of Employment, Internal Salary Regulation of the Technical University of Liberec, the Labour Code and the Regulations on Competitive Selection Procedures for Filling Academic Positions of the Technical University of Liberec.
- Interesting, varied and responsible work
- Flexible working hours
- University canteen
- Child care, babysitting
- Accommodation in university lodging facilities
The application form must be accompanied with the following documents either in Czech or English:
In the first round of the selection procedure, the appointed committee will evaluate the presented documents. Subsequently, the committee will evaluate the required criteria completion and the aims for the work stay as presented in the submitted documents. All applicants will be notified about the decision not later than 40 working days from the end of the selection process.
The application with the above mentioned documents is to be sent not later than 9.10.2019 by e-mail or regular mail to the address below:
Technical University of Liberec
461 17 Liberec 1
Contact person: Ing. Alena Šírková, Head of Personnel Department
The above mentioned position was announced on 9. 9.2019 on the official board of the Technical University of Liberec (http://www.tul.cz/uredni-deska/uredni-deska-tul/vyberova-rizeni-volna-mista ), on the employment portal of the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs (http://portal.mpsv.cz/sz ) and on the portal EURAXESS: (http://www.euraxess.cz/ ).
Research Fellow, Centre For Innovation In Process Engineering And Research, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 7 days ago
Faculty of Engineering & Science Location: Medway campus Salary: £33,797 to £39,152 per annum Contract Type: Fixed Term Closing Date: Wednesday 09 October 2019 Interview Date: ...
Research Associate In Wearable Technologies (Sen Doc Project) , University of Ulster, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
Faculty/Department Faculty of Computing, Engineering and the Built Environment School/Section School of Computing, Engineering and Intelligent Systems Campus Magee Position Type Full Time Duration...
Postdoc In Applied Physical Chemistry, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden, about 21 hours ago
KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm has grown to become one of Europe’s leading technical and engineering universities, as well as a key centre of intellectual talent and innovation. We...
Post Doc: Analysis Of Challenging Microplastics In Environmental Samples, University of Gothenburg, Sweden, about 23 hours ago
Post doc: Analysis of challenging microplastics in environmental samples, Department of Marine Sciences, University of Gothenburg, Sweden Admittance: As soon as possible, from Jan 2020 Microplasti...
Doctoral Candidate In Fabrication And Characterization Of Printed Ceramic Nanocomposite Fuel Cells, Aalto University, Findland, about 1 hour ago
Aalto University School of Science, the Department of Applied Physics is looking for a highly motivated doctoral candidate to work on the topic “Fabrication and characterization of printed ceramic...
Postdoctoral Position, Faculty Of Law, University Of Copenhagen , University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 2 hours ago
The Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen, is seeking applications for four (4) positions of postdoctoral researchers (Postdocs). The positions are part of the research project “IMAGINE”. They ...