The Director of Central European Institute of Technology
(CEITEC MU) opens a position
Image analysis specialist
CELLIM – Cellular Imaging Core Facility is a light microscopy facility of CEITEC MU. Main role is to provide access to state-of-the-art light microscopy techniques and support during acquisition and image analysis to all its users. More information about facility you can find https://www.ceitec.cz/bunecne-zobrazovani/cf119 . Currently we are looking for image analysis specialist, who would be responsible for developing and performing image analysis tools for facility users.
- Provide basic and advanced image processing methods: segmentation, objects detection & classification, feature extraction using variety of analytical tools, such an IMARIS, FIJI/ImageJ, Cell Profiler, Matlab to all facility users.
- Writing customized tools in ImageJ/Matlab/Python.
- Teaching image analysis methods on small workshops organized by CELLIM.
- Maintaining microscopy computers.
- Master degree in bioinformatics, or related field
- Good knowledge of image processing methods and algorithms
- Ability to work in service oriented mode
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Good communication in English language
- Flexible time
- Interesting work with variable image datasets from variety research laboratories
- MU employment benefits
- Starting date: October 2019
- Length of contract – 1 year, with possibility of extension
Anticipated start date:
- Please send the application (Letter of motivation, CV with description of required skills and
contact details of two references) by e-mail to email@example.com.
Please quote the “position” in the subject.
Expert Scientist In Bio Image Analysis. , University of Antwerp, Belgium, about 14 hours ago
Department : Department of Veterinary Sciences Regime : Full-time The Laboratory for Cell Biology and Histology at the Faculty of Pharmaceutical, Biomedical and Veterinary Sciences is seeking to f...
Image Processing Collaborator Bio Imaging & Optics Platform, EPFL, Switzerland, about 21 hours ago
The Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) is one of the most dynamic university campuses in Europe and ranks among the top 20 universities worldwide. The EPFL employs 6,000 people suppor...
Junior Light Microscopy Imaging Specialist, Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics, Germany, about 9 hours ago
The LMF MPI-CBG is one of the largest open access imaging facilities in Germany. It offers 25 advanced imaging systems to more than 230 users per year who book around 40,000 hours of instrument ti...
Laser Based Technology Core Fa, Virginia Tech, United States, about 1 hour ago
Job Description The Fralin Biomedical Research Institute at VTC in Roanoke operates several state of the art laser based research imaging facilities including laser scanning confocal microscopy, m...
Call For Expressions Of Interest For The Submission Of Marie Sklodowska Curie Proposals In..., Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Spain, 20 days ago
In a HFSP-funded project, the researcher will develop intracellular nanotools that push the limits of fluorescence microscopy and cryo-Electron Tomography to time-resolve fundamental mechanisms in...
Technician, INCLIVA Biomedical Research Institute, Spain, 18 days ago
To obtain the feedback, the retention and attraction of researcher staff talent to incorporate it into public universities, research centres and the Valencian Community productive net, is the obje...