The Director of Central European Institute of Technology
(CEITEC MU) opens a position
Image analysis specialist
CELLIM – Cellular Imaging Core Facility is a light microscopy facility of CEITEC MU. Main role is to provide access to state-of-the-art light microscopy techniques and support during acquisition and image analysis to all its users. More information about facility you can find https://www.ceitec.cz/bunecne-zobrazovani/cf119 . Currently we are looking for image analysis specialist, who would be responsible for developing and performing image analysis tools for facility users.
- Provide basic and advanced image processing methods: segmentation, objects detection & classification, feature extraction using variety of analytical tools, such an IMARIS, FIJI/ImageJ, Cell Profiler, Matlab to all facility users.
- Writing customized tools in ImageJ/Matlab/Python.
- Teaching image analysis methods on small workshops organized by CELLIM.
- Maintaining microscopy computers.
- Master degree in bioinformatics, or related field
- Good knowledge of image processing methods and algorithms
- Ability to work in service oriented mode
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Good communication in English language
- Flexible time
- Interesting work with variable image datasets from variety research laboratories
- MU employment benefits
- Starting date: October 2019
- Length of contract – 1 year, with possibility of extension
Anticipated start date:
- Please send the application (Letter of motivation, CV with description of required skills and
contact details of two references) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the “position” in the subject.
Staff Scientist Systems Neuroscience Light Microscopy, National Institutes of Health, United States, about 5 hours ago
Position Description: The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), a major research component of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS),...
Application Of Algebraic Methods In The Development Of Coded Masks For The Acquisition And..., PRIN, Italy, 10 days ago
The topic of the grant is part of the project indicated above, whose purpose is to demonstrate that the spatial reconstruction of traces of charged particles and vertices in Liquid Argon (LAr) can...
Research Scientist (Image Processing For The Improvement Of Neuro‐Visual Perception), Spanish National Research Council (CSIC), Spain, 23 days ago
Research Scientist *permanent position at CSIC* (National Research Council in Spain). CSIC is the largest research organization in Spain, 7th public at world level. IO´s (https://www.io.csic.es/en...
Senior Research Engineer For Em, It And Image Analysis , Umeå University, Sweden, about 6 hours ago
Umeå University is currently seeking a Senior Research Engineer for IT architecture, system administration and image analysis in structural and cell biological research. The position is permanent,...
Research Software Engineer, Erasmus MC (University Medical Center Rotterdam), Netherlands, 17 days ago
The MERLIN project is a H2020 ICT project focused on improving in-depth diagnosis and therapeutic follow-up of diseases that impact the eye's retina. To that end, the project partners will develop...
Assistant/Associate Professor Of Medical Imaging For Robotics, University of Twente (UT), Netherlands, 9 days ago
Within the faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science (EEMCS), we have a vacancy for an assistant / associate professor at the Robotics and Mechatronics (RaM) group. The g...