The director of the CEITEC Brno University of Technology is opening a position of aCore Facility Scientist - Specialist for Photolithography The CEITEC Nano Research Infrastructure at the Brno University of Technology is the largest cleanroom nano-centre located in the Czech Republic. It provides complex equipment, expertise, and methods for R&D in nanotechnology and advanced materials. The facility includes nanofabrication, nano-characterization, structural analysis, and X-ray computed tomography. We carry out complete fabrication and characterization of nanostructures and nano-devices in an entirely clean environment. For additional information about CEITEC Nano, please visit http://nano.ceitec.cz . We are inviting applications from qualified candidates for the research position of Photolithography Specialist for the nanofabrication facility. The photolithography specialist's role will be the operation and maintenance of scientific instruments, mainly the Heidelberg DWL 66-fs UV Direct Write Laser system. The Specialist will provide expert guidance to existing and prospective users on the materials and techniques best suited to meet their research needs. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the supervision and training of users and the day to day operation and maintenance of Heidelberg DWL 66-fs UV Direct Write Laser system housed in the CEITEC nano Facility.
- Cooperation with academic and industrial users to advise and enable their research.
- Develop, document, and improve lithographic processes and techniques incorporated by researchers into their work.
- Identify degradation of equipment performance compared to specifications and develop maintenance standards. Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair the instrument using in-house resources or through manufacturer's service and assures minimum instrument downtime. Supervise and coordinate manufacturer service technicians during repair and maintenance procedures.
- Assist the Head of the nanofabrication lab and other staff with the development and enforcing of safety and operational protocols.
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in natural sciences or engineering.
- In-depth knowledge of the lithographic fundamentals together with recent advances in the applications of lithographic techniques.
- Strong mechanical and troubleshooting skills.
- Broad nanofabrication experience in terms of both process development and equipment troubleshooting/maintenance/repair.
- High energy, self-motivated with excellent communication skills and a strong sense of ownership.
- Knowledge of safety and health issues concerning cleanroom equipment, operations, handling of hazardous chemicals, gasses, and waste disposal.
- The experience in nanofabrication lab cleanroom, ideally ISO-5 (US FS100).
- Interesting permanent-position job in state-of-the-art academic cleanroom nano-center.
- Competitive salary, performance bonuses.
- Further training and personal development, esp. participation in workshops and conferences.
- Six weeks holiday.
Start date: · 1.4. 2021 / Negotiable Please send an Application including a Cover letter stating the motivation for applying, a CV with contact information and statement covering your experience in relevant areas (photolithography, clean room), name and contact details of two referees from two distinct institutions by email to email@example.com by March 7th, 2021 and quote the “Specialist for Photolithography” in the subject.
CleanRoom Service EngiNeer (F/M/D) , Silicon Austria Labs, Austria, about 14 hours ago
Your future responsibilities Responsible for preventative maintenance, trouble shooting, upgrades, and calibration on cleanroom equipment in cooperation with process engineering team. Technical re...
Senior ChemIcal Process EngiNeer CleanRoom (F/M/D) , Silicon Austria Labs, Austria, about 15 hours ago
Your future responsibilities Responsible of chemical processing equipment’s for small-scale R&D purpose Responsibility for wet bench equipment in the cleanroom incl. maintenance, definition of etc...
Research Engineer In Nanoimprint Lithography, ICN2, Spain, about 18 hours ago
The mission of the Catalan Institute of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (ICN2) is to achieve the highest level of scientific and technological excellence in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. Its rese...
Research Engineer, Nanofabrication And Nanocharacterization Of Artificial Spin Ice, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 22 days ago
Job Description Artificial spin ice (ASI) systems are arrays of orderly arranged magnetic nanoislands fabricated by nanolithographic methods. They form a perfect medium to study spin wave propagat...
Researcher In Biophysics: Single Molecule Detection (Pa2021/1026), University of Lund, Sweden, about 8 hours ago
Lund University was founded in 1666 and is repeatedly ranked among the world’s top 100 universities. The University has 40 000 students and more than 8 000 staff based in Lund, Helsingborg and Mal...
Manager CleanRoom ConstrucTion (F/M/D) , Silicon Austria Labs, Austria, about 14 hours ago
Your future responsibilities The Cleanroom Construction Manager is responsible for the execution of the new Cleanroom construction phase of project in Villach. Responsible for ensuring site safety...