The director of the CEITEC Brno University of Technology is opening a position of a
Core Facility Scientist - Nanofabrication Process Specialist
The CEITEC Nano Research Infrastructure at the Brno University of Technology is the largest cleanroom nano-centre located in the Czech Republic. It provides complex equipment, expertise, and methods for R&D in nanotechnology and advanced materials. The facility includes nanofabrication, nano-characterization, structural analysis, and X-ray computed tomography. We carry out complete fabrication and characterization of nanostructures and nano-devices in an entirely clean environment.
For additional information about CEITEC Nano, please visit http://nano.ceitec.cz .
We are inviting applications from qualified research candidates for the Nanofabrication Process Specialist position in the CEITEC Nano facility.
The process specialist will be responsible for optimizing technology processes and ensuring process-flow within the nanofabrication laboratory. Suitable candidates should have experience with micro- and nanofabrication techniques, equipment operation with appropriate parameters, and experience working in an ISO-5 clean room laboratory.
- Technology processes and process-flow within the nanofabrication laboratory.
- Technological management of nanofabrication projects commissioned by academic or commercial customers and assistance to users of the CEITEC Nano research infrastructure with their projects.
- Support selection, tenders, and installation of new instruments.
- Assist the Head of the nanofabrication lab and other staff with the development and enforcing of safety and operational protocols.
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in natural sciences or engineering.
- Experience with various nanofabrication techniques:
- Lithography (EBL, Photolithography),
- Etching in particular (DRIE, RIE, IBE),
- Deposition techniques (CVD, PVD).
- Experience with the characterization of micro- and nanostructures, including optical microscopy, AFM, and SEM.
- Experience with project management:
- Communication with the customer,
- Technology plan,
- Supervision of implementation.
- Broad nanofabrication experience in terms of both process development and equipment troubleshooting/maintenance/repair.
- High energy, self-motivated with excellent communication skills. Ability to work independently as well in a team.
- Knowledge of safety and health issues concerning cleanroom equipment, operations, handling of hazardous chemicals, gasses, and waste disposal.
- Interesting permanent-position job in state-of-the-art academic cleanroom nanocentre.
- Competitive salary, performance bonuses.
- Further training and personal development, esp. participation in workshops and conferences.
- Six weeks holiday.
Please send an Application including a Cover letter stating the motivation for applying, a CV with contact information and statement covering your experience in relevant areas (nanofabrication technology processes), name and contact details of two referees from two distinct institutions by email to email@example.com by March 7th , 2021 and quote the “Nanofabrication Process Specialist” in the subject.
Research Engineer In Nanoimprint Lithography, ICN2, Spain, about 3 hours ago
The mission of the Catalan Institute of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (ICN2) is to achieve the highest level of scientific and technological excellence in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. Its rese...
Researcher In In Nanofabrication And Biocomputers Based On Molecular Motors (Pa2021/763), University of Lund, Sweden, about 20 hours ago
Lund University was founded in 1666 and is repeatedly ranked among the world’s top 100 universities. The University has 40 000 students and more than 8 000 staff based in Lund, Helsingborg and Mal...
Onderzoekscoördinator Leuven Institute For Micro And Nanoscale Integration (Limn, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 4 days ago
As the LIMNI research coordinator, you will be the point of access for interested parties, both within and outside of the university. Your daily tasks will be a balance between hands-on (about 30 ...
Research Engineer, Nanofabrication And Nanocharacterization Of Artificial Spin Ice, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 19 days ago
Job Description Artificial spin ice (ASI) systems are arrays of orderly arranged magnetic nanoislands fabricated by nanolithographic methods. They form a perfect medium to study spin wave propagat...
CleanRoom Service EngiNeer (F/M/D) , Silicon Austria Labs, Austria, 7 minutes ago
Your future responsibilities Responsible for preventative maintenance, trouble shooting, upgrades, and calibration on cleanroom equipment in cooperation with process engineering team. Technical re...
Program Manager Quantum Eindhoven, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 29 minutes ago
QT/e and the Eindhoven University of Technology have an open position as program manager for the development of the Quantum Eindhoven ecosystem. Position Non academic staff (supporting staff) Depa...