The director of the CEITEC Brno University of Technology is opening a position of a
Core Facility Scientist - Nanofabrication Process Specialist
The CEITEC Nano Research Infrastructure at the Brno University of Technology is the largest cleanroom nano-centre located in the Czech Republic. It provides complex equipment, expertise, and methods for R&D in nanotechnology and advanced materials. The facility includes nanofabrication, nano-characterization, structural analysis, and X-ray computed tomography. We carry out complete fabrication and characterization of nanostructures and nano-devices in an entirely clean environment.
For additional information about CEITEC Nano, please visit http://nano.ceitec.cz .
We are inviting applications from qualified research candidates for the Nanofabrication Process Specialist position in the CEITEC Nano facility.
The process specialist will be responsible for optimizing technology processes and ensuring process-flow within the nanofabrication laboratory. Suitable candidates should have experience with micro- and nanofabrication techniques, equipment operation with appropriate parameters, and experience working in an ISO-5 clean room laboratory.
- Technology processes and process-flow within the nanofabrication laboratory.
- Technological management of nanofabrication projects commissioned by academic or commercial customers and assistance to users of the CEITEC Nano research infrastructure with their projects.
- Support selection, tenders, and installation of new instruments.
- Assist the Head of the nanofabrication lab and other staff with the development and enforcing of safety and operational protocols.
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in natural sciences or engineering.
- Experience with various nanofabrication techniques:
- Lithography (EBL, Photolithography),
- Etching in particular (DRIE, RIE, IBE),
- Deposition techniques (CVD, PVD).
- Experience with the characterization of micro- and nanostructures, including optical microscopy, AFM, and SEM.
- Experience with project management:
- Communication with the customer,
- Technology plan,
- Supervision of implementation.
- Broad nanofabrication experience in terms of both process development and equipment troubleshooting/maintenance/repair.
- High energy, self-motivated with excellent communication skills. Ability to work independently as well in a team.
- Knowledge of safety and health issues concerning cleanroom equipment, operations, handling of hazardous chemicals, gasses, and waste disposal.
- Interesting permanent-position job in state-of-the-art academic cleanroom nanocentre.
- Competitive salary, performance bonuses.
- Further training and personal development, esp. participation in workshops and conferences.
- Six weeks holiday.
Please send an Application including a Cover letter stating the motivation for applying, a CV with contact information and statement covering your experience in relevant areas (nanofabrication technology processes), name and contact details of two referees from two distinct institutions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 7th , 2021 and quote the “Nanofabrication Process Specialist” in the subject.
Onderzoekscoördinator Leuven Institute For Micro And Nanoscale Integration (Limn, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 28 days ago
As the LIMNI research coordinator, you will be the point of access for interested parties, both within and outside of the university. Your daily tasks will be a balance between hands-on (about 30 ...
Cleanroom Technology Process Engineer, IST Austria, Austria, about 4 hours ago
Cleanroom Technology Process Engineer
Pdfellow, NSF MRSEC, United States, 1 day ago
Fellowship ID:OSU -Physics -PDFELLOW [#18173, R5038] Fellowship Title: Center for Emergent Materials John Wilkins Postdoctoral Fellowship Fellowship Type:Postdoctoral Location:Columbus, Ohio 4321...
Senior ChemIcal Process EngiNeer CleanRoom (F/M/D) , Silicon Austria Labs, Austria, 42 minutes ago
Your future responsibilities Responsible of chemical processing equipment’s for small-scale R&D purpose Responsibility for wet bench equipment in the cleanroom incl. maintenance, definition of etc...
Core Laboratory Engineer, Micro Nano Fabrication, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, about 24 hours ago
ORGANIZATION NAME Khalifa University ABOUT UNIVERSITY Khalifa University is a world-class, research-intensive institution in Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The Univ...
Senior Process EngiNeer CleanRoom (F/M/D) , Silicon Austria Labs, Austria, 1 day ago
Your future responsibilities Develop MEMS fabrication processes to meet project specifications & manufacturing process flows from project requirements. Evaluate and improve existing fabrication pr...