THE DEAN OF THE FACULTY OF SOCIAL STUDIES
for the position of
Assistant Professor at the Department of Psychology/the Institute for Research on Children, Youth, and Family
Extent: 1 FTE (FTE is 40 hours a week)
Expected start: February 1, 2022
Application deadline: October 10, 2021
The position includes:
- Participation in research projects focused on psychotherapy;
- Participation in teaching psychotherapy and health psychology;
- Teaching in B.A. and M.A. psychology programs (courses such as clinical psychology / neuroscience, psychotherapy / health psychology) and supervision of B.A. and M.A. theses in Czech and English;
- Independent research; and
- Participation in all departmental activities.
Required qualifications and competencies:
- Ph.D. in psychology/psychiatry;
- Research and publishing activities in the field of psychotherapy and digital intervention;
- Expertise in evaluating the efficacy of psychotherapy and intervention;
- Writing academic text in English;
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English;
- Teaching experience in courses focused on clinical psychology / psychotherapy / health psychology; and
- Intensive academic work experience abroad / obtaining a Ph.D. degree abroad / intensive involvement in an international research project.
- The extensive resources of a successful educational and research institution;
- The friendly and supportive environment of a small, research-oriented psychology department; and
- Career advancement.
- CV, including a summary of teaching and research experience, publication activity, involvement in research grants, etc.;
- Information about international collaboration in the respective field;
- Information about awards from the respective professional/scientific community
- A scanned copy of your Ph.D. diploma;
- A three-year plan for scientific, research, and teaching activities, and professional growth; and
- One Letter of Reference.
The application and the required attachments must be submitted to the HR Office. Deadline for submissions is October 15, 2021.
More information about the Department of Psychology: http://www.fss.muni.cz/about_us/workplace/kat_psy/psy_about
Assistant Professor Of The Department Of Psychology And Psychosomatics, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 21 days ago
Department: Department of Psychology and Psychosomatics – Faculty of Medicine Deadline: 24 Oct 2021 Start date: by agreement The Dean of the Faculty of Medicine of Masaryk University appoints a s...
Two Assistant Professors Clinical Psychology (0.8 1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 2 days ago
Two Assistant Professors Clinical Psychology (0.8 - 1.0 FTE) Job description The Department of Psychology has two job openings for the position of Assistant Professor. The position is embedded wit...
Tenure Track Assistant Professor In English Language And Linguistics , The University of Hong Kong ;, Hong Kong, 7 days ago
THE UNIVERSITY OF HONG KONG Applications are invited for appointment as Tenure-Track Assistant Professor in English Language and Linguistics in the School of English (Ref. 504576), to commence on ...
Two Assistant Professors Clinical Psychology (0.8 1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 11 days ago
The Department of Psychology has two job openings for the position of Assistant Professor. The position is embedded within the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences and contains a combination...
Assistant Professor, Faculdade de Psicologia da Universidade de Lisboa, Portugal, 17 days ago
Public Notice nº 1082/2021 National and international applications are invited by the Faculdade de Psicologia da Universidade de Lisboa (herewith designated as FP-ULisboa), for a period of 30 (thi...
Adjunct Teaching Professor, Akademia Wychowania Fizycznego we Wrocławiu, Poland, 20 days ago
The candidate should have: - A completed master's degree in psychology; - A doctoral degree in social sciences (psychology) or physical culture sciences; - The candidate should have at least 9 yea...