INVITATION FOR APPLICATIONS
In accordance with Act No. 111/1998 Coll., Section 77, the Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Administration, Masaryk University, invites applications for the following position:
Department of Corporate Economy:
a part-time (12 hours a week) Assistant to teach some of the key courses ensured by the Department of Corporate Economy: Management Information Systems, IS/ICT management and governance, Business Process Management.
Would you like to share your experience with others? Do you enjoy coming up with new ideas and solutions? Are you interested in research? Do you welcome new challenges? If so, you are the person we are looking for. Become part of the Faculty of Economics and Administration of Masaryk University.
What does the position entail?
Teaching key courses ensured by the Department of Corporate Economy in the following areas:
- Types and functionality of application SW (e. g. ERP, CRM, SCM, BI, KMS, BPMS, HRIS);
- IT projects management;
- Informational strategy creation;
- Informational systems benefit evaluation;
- IT service management;
- Process analysis;
- supervising Bachelor’s and Master’s theses;
- research activity, including participating in or running research projects and grants; and
- publishing activity.
What do we require?
- A completed Master´s degree in Business Informatics or Applied Informatics or a related area;
- commenced studies in a doctoral study program in the area of Business Informatics or Applied Informatics or in a related area in advance,
- publishing results in Business Informatics or Applied Informatics or in a related area;
- the ability to lecture and publish in Czech and English;
- experience in participating in research projects in advance;
- teaching experience in advance;
- the ability to work in a team; and
- a research agenda relevant internationally, with at least active participation in international scientific conferences or in a specialized seminar held in English.
What do we offer?
- Interesting, autonomous, and responsible work in the environment of a prestigious university;
- a professional team and agreeable working environment;
- employment benefits (e.g., meal voucher contributions, 8 weeks of holiday, supplementary pension insurance contributions, vaccination contributions, free access to Masaryk University library services);
- opportunities for education and professional development;
- opportunities for an internship abroad; and
- a fixed-term employment contract with a possible extension.
What to include in applications?
- A complete professional Curriculum Vitae;
- an overview of publishing activities and teaching activities;
- a list of research projects the candidate has participated in;
- proof of an internationally relevant research agenda;
- a cover letter including a vision for the candidate’s engagement at the Department of Corporate Economy (approximately 1 A4 page); and
- a copy of a diploma or other relevant qualification.
Expected commencement of employment: 16. 9. 2019 or by agreement.
Should you find the position interesting, send your application including the documents required for the selection procedure by 6. 9. 2019 via e-application https://www.muni.cz/en/about-us/careers/vacancies/49029 on Masaryk University website.
For more detailed information, contact JUDr. Pavla Zapletalová, phone number +420549497358, at the Human Resources department of the Faculty of Economics and Administration, MU.
We will send you a link to the e-application
Researcher Ii, Department Of Psychiatry, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 17 days ago
DepartmentDepartment of Psychiatry – Faculty of Medicine Deadline 25 Feb 2020 Start date March 2020 or upon agreement The Dean of Faculty of Masaryk University appoints a selection procedure for ...
Lecturer In Mediterranean Studies For The Department Of Classical Studies, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 21 days ago
DepartmentDepartment of Classical Studies – Faculty of Arts Deadline 29 Feb 2020 Start date 1 August 2020 Dean of the Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the pos...
Assistant Professor, Department Of Theatre Studies, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 12 days ago
DepartmentDepartment of Theatre Studies – Faculty of Arts Deadline 23 Feb 2020 Start date 1 March 2020 Dean of the Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the positi...
Assistant / Associate / Full Professor – Accounting/Finance/Economics , Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
Job Reference Number F015 Assistant / Associate / Full Professor – Accounting/Finance/Economics LocationDhahran – Saudi Arabia Type Full Time Job Description The Department of Accounting & Finan...
Associate/Assistant Professors In Applied Economics Within The Fields Of Energy, Climate And Transport, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 1 day ago
DTU Management - Department of Technology, Management and Economics invites applications for positions as Associate or Assistant Professor in Applied Economics. We are looking for scholars who wil...
Economist (Land Use Economics And Climate) Scion, Scion, New Zealand, 9 days ago
We are seeking an Economist (Land-use Economics and Climate) for a full time permanent position, who will: Provide thought-leadership within a vibrant and exciting quantitative economics and envir...