INVITATION FOR APPLICATIONS
In accordance with Act No. 111/1998 Coll., Section 77, the Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Administration, Masaryk University, invites applications for the following position:
Department of Corporate Economy:
a part-time (12 hours a week) Assistant to teach some of the key courses ensured by the Department of Corporate Economy: Management Information Systems, IS/ICT management and governance, Business Process Management.
Would you like to share your experience with others? Do you enjoy coming up with new ideas and solutions? Are you interested in research? Do you welcome new challenges? If so, you are the person we are looking for. Become part of the Faculty of Economics and Administration of Masaryk University.
What does the position entail?
Teaching key courses ensured by the Department of Corporate Economy in the following areas:
- Types and functionality of application SW (e. g. ERP, CRM, SCM, BI, KMS, BPMS, HRIS);
- IT projects management;
- Informational strategy creation;
- Informational systems benefit evaluation;
- IT service management;
- Process analysis;
- supervising Bachelor’s and Master’s theses;
- research activity, including participating in or running research projects and grants; and
- publishing activity.
What do we require?
- A completed Master´s degree in Business Informatics or Applied Informatics or a related area;
- commenced studies in a doctoral study program in the area of Business Informatics or Applied Informatics or in a related area in advance,
- publishing results in Business Informatics or Applied Informatics or in a related area;
- the ability to lecture and publish in Czech and English;
- experience in participating in research projects in advance;
- teaching experience in advance;
- the ability to work in a team; and
- a research agenda relevant internationally, with at least active participation in international scientific conferences or in a specialized seminar held in English.
What do we offer?
- Interesting, autonomous, and responsible work in the environment of a prestigious university;
- a professional team and agreeable working environment;
- employment benefits (e.g., meal voucher contributions, 8 weeks of holiday, supplementary pension insurance contributions, vaccination contributions, free access to Masaryk University library services);
- opportunities for education and professional development;
- opportunities for an internship abroad; and
- a fixed-term employment contract with a possible extension.
What to include in applications?
- A complete professional Curriculum Vitae;
- an overview of publishing activities and teaching activities;
- a list of research projects the candidate has participated in;
- proof of an internationally relevant research agenda;
- a cover letter including a vision for the candidate’s engagement at the Department of Corporate Economy (approximately 1 A4 page); and
- a copy of a diploma or other relevant qualification.
Expected commencement of employment: 16. 9. 2019 or by agreement.
Should you find the position interesting, send your application including the documents required for the selection procedure by 6. 9. 2019 via e-application https://www.muni.cz/en/about-us/careers/vacancies/49029 on Masaryk University website.
For more detailed information, contact JUDr. Pavla Zapletalová, phone number +420549497358, at the Human Resources department of the Faculty of Economics and Administration, MU.
We will send you a link to the e-application
Associate Professor In The Area Of Economics, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, Italy, 7 days ago
Ca’ Foscari invites applications for a permanent position of Associate Professor in the area of Economics Ca’ Foscari is engaged in achieving a world-class scientific environment, recruiting the b...
Head Of Institute For Research In Inclusive Education, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 20 days ago
Institute for Research in Inclusive Education – Faculty of Education Deadline 23 Sep 2019 Start date 01.11.2019 Dean of the Faculty of Education at Masaryk University hereby announces an open com...
Head Of Department Of Russian Language And Literature, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 20 days ago
Department of Russian Language and Literature – Faculty of Education Deadline 23 Sep 2019 Start date 01.11.2019 Dean of the Faculty of Education at Masaryk University hereby announces an open com...
Head Of Department Of Primary Education, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 20 days ago
Department of Primary Education – Faculty of Education Deadline 23 Sep 2019 Start date 01.11.2019 Dean of the Faculty of Education at Masaryk University hereby announces an open competition for t...
Associate Professor At The Department Of Political Science, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, about 8 hours ago
Department of Political Science – Faculty of Social Studies Deadline 20 Oct 2019 Start date 1. December 2019 or by agreement MASARYK UNIVERSITY The Dean of Faculty of Social Studies OPENS A POSIT...
Professor Of Data Science For Life Science & Health, Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands, 21 days ago
Hanze University of Applied Sciences Groningen is keen on contributing to a healthy and sustainable society. By conducting applied research together with small and medium-sized businesses as well ...