-Applicants (m/f) must meet the requirements set forth by the Act on Scientific Activity and Higher Education (Official Gazette No. 123/03, 198/03, 105/04, 174/04, 2/07- Constitutional Court Decision, 46/07, 45/09, 63/11, 94/13, 139/13, 101/14 - Constitutional Court Decision, 60/15);
- an appropriate Bachelor's Degree and Master's degree or an equivalent graduate degree in an appropriate research field;
- knowledge of English language;
- working knowledge in computer;
- prefereable work experience related to the isolation, identification and characterization of molds;
- preferable experience in conducting microbiological and mycological analyzes and molecular methods;
- preferable working experience on LC / MS-MS and SEM;
- preferable experience in the microbiological laboratory;
- preferable experience in the field of application of biological methods in binding, removal and biotransformations of mitotoxins.
Applicants must meet the requirements specified by the Act on Scientific Activity and Higher Education 101/14, 60/15 and 131/17); by the Regulation on the appointment of scientific-educational, scientific, educational, associate and professional titles issued by the Faculty of Food Technology and Biotechnology, University of Zagreb (available on the Faculty's web site);
Research Position (Postdoc) , Technical University of Munich, Germany, about 2 hours ago
12.11.2021, Wissenschaftliches Personal Research in the areas of stochastic modeling and statistical inference, in particular stochastic processes, uncertainty quantification and machine learning ...
Tt Assistant/Associate/Full Prof. In Topological & Statistical Data Analysis, University of Groningen, Netherlands, about 23 hours ago
Organisation The University of Groningen is a research university with a global outlook, deeply rooted in Groningen, City of Talent. Quality has been our top priority for over four hundred years, ...
Writing About Research For Impact & Influence (Online), Center for Wildlife Studies, United States, 13 days ago
Click for a hub of Extension resources related to the current COVID-19 situation. AgencyCenter for Wildlife StudiesLocationOnlineJob CategoryTrainingSalaryN/AStart Date03/14/2022Last Date to Apply...
Data Scientist / Postdoctoral Researcher (F/M/D, 100%, E13) , Technical University of Munich, Germany, about 2 hours ago
08.11.2021, Wissenschaftliches Personal The area “Chronobiology & Health” (Prof. Dr. Manuel Spitschan) at the Department of Sport and Health Sciences at the Technical University of Munich, Germany...
Ph D Research Fellows In Electronic Music And Music Technology , University of Agder, Norway, about 23 hours ago
PhD Research Fellows in Electronic Music and Music Technology Apply for this job See advertisement About the position The University of Agder, Faculty of Fine Arts, invites applications for up to ...
Postdoctoral Fellow, Ghent University, Belgium, about 2 hours ago
Job description Duration of the contract: 24 months with a possible 6-month extension The ERC research project “DISSECT: Evidence in International Human Rights Adjudication” (ERC-AdG-2018-834044) ...