1. one employee (m/f) at the I. grade position holding a scientific-teaching grade – full professor, in the research area: Technical sciences, discipline: Geodesy, at the Chair of Hydrography in the Institute for Geomatics at the Faculty of Geodesy at the Faculty of Geodesy, University in Zagreb for an indefinite term with full time working hours,
2. one employee (m/f) at the I. grade position holding a scientific-teaching grade – full professor, in the research area: Technical sciences, discipline: Geodesy, at the Chair of Cartography Institute of Cartography and Photogrammetry at the Faculty of Geodesy at the Faculty of Geodesy, University in Zagreb for an indefinite term with full time working hours
The applicants should meet the requirements specified by the Law on Scientific Activity and Higher Education (National Gazette No.: 123/03., 198/03, 105/04., 174/04., 02/07.- the Decree of the Constitutional Court of the Republic of Croatia, 46/07, 45/09, 63/11, 94/13., 139/13, 101/14 – the Decree of the Constitutional Court of the Republic of Croatia, 60/15 – the Decree of the Constitutional Court of the Republic of Croatia, and 131/17, 96/18 – Regulation of the Government of the Republic of Croatia on amendments to the Law on Scientific Activity and High Education).
Along with the complete documentation evidencing the specified legal requirements, written applications should be supported by:
- Curriculum Vitae,
- proof of citizenship (copy of identity card or certificate of nationality),
- adequate degree certificates (copy of diploma or certificate of completed studies),
- proof of work experience related to the adequate jobs (electronic entry, i.e. the certificate containing data recorded in the databases of the Croatian Pension Insurance Institute is mandatory)
- certificate of no criminal record issued by a competent court (not older than six months)
- foreign citizens are obliged to attach the proof of competence in Croatian language -advanced level.
Job applications can be submitted by persons of both sexes (article 13. of the Act on Gender Equality, National Gazette number: 82/08, 69/17)
The applicants who have priority right according to the special law are obliged to refer to such right and attach the proof of such a status. Such applicants have advantage over other applicants only under identical conditions.
The Faculty of Geodesy, University in Zagreb collects and processes personal data of the applicants participating in the job competition for the purpose of checking the qualification and competition requirements in accordance with the Regulation on Protection and Processing of Personal Data (Ref.No.: 602-08/18-07/03, File No.: 380-65-07-03-18-2 of 13. November 2018).
Incomplete and late applications shall not be considered for selection.
The procedure of selecting the applicants and the results of competition procedure will be announced on the official Internet site of the Faculty of Geodesy, University in Zagreb https://www.geof.unizg.hr/natjecaji/
Job applications given under with references related to the requirements of application invitation should be delivered to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
The invitation for applications under is open 30 days upon the announcement.
University in Zagreb
Faculty of Geodesy
Visiting Analytical Forensic Toxicology Specialist Pharmaceutical Sciences (Job Id #156316), University of Illinois, United States, about 10 hours ago
Visiting Analytical Forensic Toxicology Specialist- Pharmaceutical Sciences (Job ID #156316) Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Sciences 01/03/2022 Description: AFTL (Analytical Forensic Testing Laboratory) ...
155206 Associate Professorship Of Forensic Pathology/Deputy Director Forensic Pathologist, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 16 hours ago
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences University of Copenhagen The University seeks to appoint an associate professor and deputy director forensic pathologist to the Department of Forensic Medici...
Social And Organizational Theories Of Transformation , Copenhagen Business School , CBS, Denmark, about 10 hours ago
1176882 Course Social and Organizational Theories of Transformation Faculty Professor Poul Fritz Kjær Associate ProfessorThomas Biebricher Associate Professor Mathias Hein Jessen Assistant Profess...
Molecular Microbiologist, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 20 days ago
Agriculture, Health and Environment Location: Medway campus Salary: £27,924 to £33,309 Contract Type: Fixed Term Closing Date: Thursday 18 November 2021 Interview Date: To be confirmed Reference: ...
Molecular Microbiologist, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 4 days ago
Agriculture, Health and Environment Location: Medway campus Salary: £27,924 to £33,309 Contract Type: Fixed Term Release Date: Thursday 04 November 2021 Closing Date: Saturday 18 December 2021 Int...
Az Legal Center Program Coordinator, Arizona State University, United States, 2 days ago
73318BR Campus: Downtown Phoenix Program Coordinator Job Description The Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law seeks a dynamic, well-organized, self-starter with a positive attitude who is motivated ...