- overall grade point average of the previous levels of study (Bachelor's study programme and Master's study programme or equivalent graduate study programme) which provides the admission and enrollment into the doctoral study pursuant to the internal Act on doctoral studies of the Faculty of Food Technology and Biotechnology, University of Zagreb;
- an appropriate Bachelor's Degree and Master's degree or an equivalent graduate degree in an appropriate research field;
- knowledge of English language
- working knowledge in computers;
- previous recognitions, awards, etc. for excellence in studying and research work;
- participation in scientific research, published papers, personal presentations at scientific conferences;
- preferable experience of working with yeast in the laboratory;
- desirable experience in nucleic acid techniques (cloning, PCR, electrophoresis);
- preferable experience in protein working techniques (protein isolation, electrophoresis, western blot, measurement of enzyme activity).
Researcher Within The Area Of Neurodegenerative Diseases , Uppsala University, Sweden, about 7 hours ago
Published: 2021-08-27 Uppsala University is a comprehensive research-intensive university with a strong international standing. Our ultimate goal is to conduct education and research of the highe...
Assistant Professor Protein Engineering And Ai, Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), Netherlands, about 7 hours ago
Are you a scientist whose research is on the frontier of protein engineering by using AI? Protein engineering holds the potential for revolutionary advances in medicine, materials, and environment...
Part Time Laboratory Technician Or Biomedical Laboratory Scientist To Novo Nordisk Foundation Center For Protein Research, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 3 hours ago
We are looking for a collaborative and motivated part time Lab Coordinator to the laboratories of three research groups and one platform in the Protein Structure and Function Program. Expected sta...
Assistant Professor Protein Engineering And Ai, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 4 days ago
Position Associate Professor Department(s) Biomedical Engineering Reference number V50.5199 Job description Are you a scientist whose research is on the frontier of protein engineering by using AI...
Laboratory Research Technician For Molecular Biology , University of Zurich, Switzerland, about 22 hours ago
Department of Neonatology of the University Hospital Zurich. Laboratory Research Technician for Molecular Biology 60-80 % The Larsson-Rosenquist Foundation Professorship for Neurodevelopment, Growt...
Academic Employee To Support The Arc Hives Project At Globe, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 3 hours ago
We are looking for a highly motivated and independent academic employee to support our efforts in the study of ancient beeswax to commence 1 December 2021 until the end of the ArcHives project 30 ...