- Applicants (m/f) must meet the requirements set forth by the Act on Scientific Activity and Higher Education (Official Gazette No. 123/03, 198/03, 105/04, 174/04, 2/07 - Constitutional Court Decision, 46/07 , 45/09, 63/11, 94/13, 139/13, 101/14, 60/15 – Constitutional Court Decision, 131/17);
- an appropriate Bachelor's Degree and Master's degree or an equivalent graduate degree in an appropriate research field;
- knowledge of English language;
- working knowledge in computers;
- overall grade point average of the previous levels of study (Bachelor's study programme and Master's study programme or equivalent graduate study programme) which provides the admission and enrollment into the postgraduate studies in the Faculty of Food Technology and Biotechnology, University of Zagreb;
- preferable to have experience in a microbiological, molecular biological or molecular genetic laboratory;
Applicants must meet the requirements specified by the Act on Scientific Activity and Higher Education101/14, 60/15) and by the Regulation on the appointment of scientific-educational, scientific, educational, associate and professional titles issued by the Faculty of FoodTechnology and Biotechnology, University of Zagreb (available on the Faculty'sweb site) and are required to submit all of the relevant evidence proving that those requirements are met.
Pre Sessional Eap Tutor, University for the Creative Arts, United Kingdom, 14 days ago
View All Vacancies International Pathway Location: Multiple Sites Salary: £30,394 to £34,189 per annum pro rata 6 weeks from 22/07/20 to 14/09/20 (Home-based) Closing Date: Sunday 26 July 2020 I...
Assistant/Associate Professor, Leiden University, Netherlands, 2 days ago
54 more days to apply As part of its expansion, Science Based Business (SBB) at the University of Leiden’s Faculty of Science is recruiting an Assistant/Associate in Management Science (with a foc...
Police Records Clerk, Arizona State University, United States, about 11 hours ago
61994BR Campus: Tempe Police Records Clerk Job Description Under direct supervision, performs a wide variety of specialized clerical duties which includes receiving, filing, document imaging (scan...
Forensic Nurse Examiner, King's College Hospital, United Kingdom, about 10 hours ago
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), is one of the UK’s largest and busiest teaching hospitals with a turnover of nea...
It Operations Engineer, University for the Creative Arts, United Kingdom, about 2 hours ago
View All Vacancies IT Infrastructure/Network Location: See Advert Salary: £30,941 to £34,804 per annum Closing Date: Sunday 23 August 2020 Interview Date: Monday 07 September 2020 Reference: 20...
Max Planck Institute Of Biochemistry • International Max Planck Research School For Molecular Life Sciences •, Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry • International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Life Sciences •, Germany, about 12 hours ago
The International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Life Sciences: From Biological Structures to Neural Circuits (IMPRS-LS) currently has an open call for fully funded PhD student positions...