Introduction of Organizations
The Fourth Affiliated Hospital, Zhejiang University School of Medicine, the International School of Medicine, Zhejiang University (Under Construction), and the International Institutes of Medicine, Zhejiang University are co-constructed by Zhejiang University and the Yiwu Municipal People’s Government. Upholding the characteristics of Zhejiang University, focusing on national strategic needs and the deployment of "double first-class” construction, the development model of the triad aims to build an international, cutting-edge and research-oriented institute of higher medical education to explore how local internationalization leads to innovations in medical science, and begins a new educational journey opening to the outside world.
The Fourth Affiliated Hospital, Zhejiang University School of Medicine is a provincial, comprehensive tertiary class-A hospital integrating medicine, education, and research, and is directly affiliated with Zhejiang University. It has a planned 4,300 beds and is already ranked top 10% of the tertiary public hospitals in China, making it the youngest hospital in the country to earn the award.
The International School of Medicine, Zhejiang University is a secondary college run and managed by Zhejiang University, which is set to become an institute of higher medical education serving the national “Belt and Road” initiative. Huang Hefeng, an academician from the Chinese Academy of Sciences and a famous reproductive medicine scientist, has been appointed as the Dean of the International School of Medicine.
The International Institutes of Medicine, Zhejiang University, as a platform for scientific research support and translational medicine research, have been approved as the first batch of new provincial-level R&D institutions in Zhejiang Province as part of the Zhejiang Engineering Research Center for Future Pathology. An international and cutting-edge research team has been built, focusing on Reproductive Medicine, Oncology, Regeneration and Aging, General Practice and Global Health, and Traditional Chinese Medicine “5+X” disciplines and 7 centers, including Brain Health Medical Center, Regeneration and Aging Medical Center, Metabolic Medical Center, Oncology Medical Center, RNA Medical Center, Genomic Medical Center and Reproductive Medical Center and continues to carry out high-level clinical translation and cutting-edge multidisciplinary cooperation.
In order to attract excellent young scholars from overseas to work in China, the National Natural Science Foundation of China has set up the National Natural Science Fund for Excellent Young Scholars Program (Overseas) since 2021.
We sincerely invite excellent young scholars worldwide to apply for National Natural Science Fund for Excellent Young Scholars Program (Overseas) based on International School of Medicine, Zhejiang University. The school and the institute will provide a good research environment and development platform, as well as a competitive salary.
Conditions below refer to the Guide for 2023 National Natural Science Fund for Excellent Young Scholars (Overseas) (https://www.nsfc.gov.cn/publish/portal0/tab442/info88099.htm ).
1. Abide by the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China, have good scientific ethics, and consciously practice the spirit of scientists in the new era;
2. Born after Jan 1st, 1983;
3. Have obtained a doctoral degree;
4. The applicant should generally obtain formal teaching or research positions in overseas universities, scientific research institutions or research & development institutions of enterprise, and have worked continuously for more than 36 months before March 15, 2023. For those who obtained Ph.D. degree overseas and have outstanding performance, the requirements on working years can be relaxed appropriately;
5. The applicant should have achieved scientific research or technical achievements recognized by peer experts in the field of life science or medicine, and have the potential to become an academic leader or outstanding talent in this field;
6. The applicant has not yet returned/come to China for full-time work, or returned/come to China for work after January 1, 2022. The applicant must quit his/her overseas job or have no job overseas and return/come to China to work full-time for at least 3 years after receiving the fund.
1. Qualified applicant signs a work contract or an intention agreement with us in accordance with the requirements of the project guide, log in to the information system after February 15, 2023, and fill in the Application Form of National Natural Science Foundation for Outstanding Youth Science Foundation Project (Overseas) online (hereinafter referred to as the application form).The applicant is responsible for the authenticity of the application materials submitted;
2. The applicant shall fill in the application form online in simplified Chinese or English according to the instructions, and upload attachments with other materials;
3. Excellent Young Scholars Program (overseas) adopts a paperless application method. Applicant submits electronic application, attachments and impartiality commitment documents to us online, which will be reviewed and submitted to the National Natural Science Foundation of China;
4. The deadline for application is March 15, 2023.
1. Academic environment: Sharing the first-class academic reputation, advanced research platform, outstanding academic ecology and open research environment of Zhejiang University;
2. Remuneration: High salary, applicants can enjoy the corresponding local government subsidies and settlement subsidies based on talent categories;
3. Scientific research fund: Fund can exceed 10 million, negotiable based on actual demands, no upper limit;
4. Housing: One assignment of talent housing can be purchased at a preferential policy price, and one assignment of expert apartment housing can be provided during the transition period;
5. Other support: Appointed as ZJU100 Young Professor; eligibility for doctoral enrollment, guarantee of enrollment quota of more than 6 doctoral students and postdoctoral fellows for the first three years;
6. Service guarantee: Assist in the arrangement of children’s enrollment and childcare and spousal employment.
For interested applicant, please send your CV to email@example.com , indicating the application for Excellent Young Scholars program(overseas). The CV should include basic personal information, contact information, study and work experiences, major academic achievements (3-5 representative publications, projects, patents and awards, etc.).
Contact: Mrs. Liu, Mr. Feng
Phone number: 86-579-89935184
Address: HR department, N1 Shangcheng Avenue, Yiwu City, Zhejiang Province
Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Full Professor In Smart Food/Mri/Evidence Based Medicine, UNIVERSITY OF NOTTINGHAM NINGBO CHINA, United Kingdom, 18 days ago
The China Beacons Institute is now seeking exceptional scholars to join us as Assistant Professors / Associate Professors / Professors in Life Science and Healthcare, with key sub-areas focused in...
Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Full Professor In Ai Enbaled Chemistry/Renewable Energy , UNIVERSITY OF NOTTINGHAM NINGBO CHINA, United Kingdom, 18 days ago
The China Beacons Institute is now seeking exceptional scholars to join us as Assistant Professors / Associate Professors / Professors in Green Chemicals and Energy, with key sub-areas focused in ...
Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Full Professor In Additive Manufacturing/Advance, UNIVERSITY OF NOTTINGHAM NINGBO CHINA, United Kingdom, 18 days ago
The China Beacons Institute is now seeking exceptional scholars to join us as Assistant Professors / Associate Professors / Professors in Intelligent Manufacturing, with key sub-areas focused in A...
Senior Lecturer / Lecturer In Academic English, Sii Dufe, UNIVERSITY OF SURREY, United Kingdom, 25 days ago
SII DUFE Location: Dalian, China Salary: Competitive Salary Fixed Term Post Type: Full Time Closing Date: Monday 31 July 2023 Reference: 011723 Surrey International Institute in Dalian, China is s...
Executive Assistant To The Associate Dean, China, University for the Creative Arts, United Kingdom, about 18 hours ago
View All Vacancies ICI Academic Support Location: China Salary: Competitive Salary Closing Date: Reference: 22-AAAA1428Q-0750-2 Are you detail-oriented and obsessed with the organization? Are yo...
Executive Assistant, Associate Vice President Office (Education And Cuhk Affairs), THE CHINESE UNIVERSITY OF HONG KONG - SHENZHEN, United Kingdom, about 6 hours ago
Post Specification Key Duties and Responsibilities: Coordinating and managing the Nobel Class; Assisting with Nobel Class admissions; Assisting with the coordination of the internal and external a...