BAQIS was established on December 24, 2017. It is an innovative research institution initiated by Beijing Municipal Government and co-founded with China’s top universities and research institutions such as Tsinghua University, Peking University, Chinese Academy of Sciences, etc.
BAQIS endeavors to address major fundamental issues of quantum physics and quantum information research to push forward next-generation quantum science and technology advancement. BAQIS encompasses five major research fields: quantum state of matter, quantum computation, quantum communication, quantum materials and devices and quantum precision measurement. In the meantime, it has developed two state-of-the-art experimental platforms to support the researches, i.e. the micro-nano processing platform and the synergetic testing platform. It has integrated great resources from its partnering institutions in terms of talents and facilities. It has developed advanced synergetic R&D and measurement platforms to be shared across the world, with an attempt to attract top-notch global talents to forge a world leading research force for the research of quantum information science and technology.
To know more about BAQIS research groups, please visit:http://en.baqis.ac.cn/research/
Theoretical physicists in the field of quantum computation/quantum communication/quantum state of matter/quantum precision measurement/quantum sensing.
1. Propose innovative research ideas，tackle grand research challenges in the field;
2. Draft and publish research papers/patents/academic reports/academic presentations;
3. Give guidance to group members/postdocs/graduate students;
4. Other job assignments given by leaders.
1. Be under the age of 45;
2. Hold PhD degree in theoretical physics or relevant majors;
3. Obtain academic achievements recognized by peer experts; Have the potential to grow up into elite in the research field; Research interests fit well with BAQIS development plan and having been working in the frontline.
4. Hired as assistant professor or equivalent position from overseas or domestic university/research institute before joining BAQIS.
5. Good leadership;
6. Those who have three years of overseas work experience/lead provincial or ministerial research projects are preferable.
1. Competitive salary;
2. Sustained and stable research fund;
3. Enroll in Beijing Social Insurance System;
4. For eligible candidates, help to apply for Beijing Talents Apartment (well decorated);
5. During the transitional period, help to apply for Haidian Government Sponsored Apartment;
6. For eligible candidates, help to apply for Beijing Hukou;
7. Spouse and children’s commercial medical and accidental insurance;
8. Employee canteen.
Candidates need to prepare latest CV and at least 3 recommendation letters. Please fill in job application via: http://oa.baqis.ac.cn/weavernorth/lzy/jsp/Recruitweb.jsp?job=5
Program Director Quantum Inspire, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, 3 days ago
We are looking for a Program Director to join QuTech and lead the Quantum Inspire program. Quantum Inspire is the QuTech demonstrator for quantum computing, the only European quantum computer in t...
Network & Operations Engineer Or Post Doc For Quantum Safe Comm. Systems – Qci Ned, Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), Netherlands, 11 days ago
Network & Operations Engineer or PostDoc for Quantum Safe Comm. Systems – QCINed Network & Operations Engineer or PostDoc for Quantum Safe Comm. Systems – QCINed Published Deadline Location today ...
Program Director Quantum Inspire, Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), Netherlands, 9 days ago
Fixed-term contract: 1 year. As a Program Director, we offer you a stimulating working environment where no day is ever the same. You’ll have the chance to collaborate with extremely talented and ...
Software Engineer Or Post Doc For Quantum Safe Communications Systems – Qci Ned, Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), Netherlands, 3 days ago
About TU/e, EHCI, QT/e and Quantum Delta NL Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) is a leading international university specializing in engineering, science & technology. Through excellent res...
Network & Operations Engineer Or Post Doc For Quantum Safe Comm. Systems – Qci Ned, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 17 hours ago
Position (Post-doctoral) Researcher, Other academic staff Irène Curie Fellowship No Department(s) Electrical Engineering Reference number V36.6443 Job description Testbed for Quantum Safe Communic...
Science Data Manager At Niels Bohr Institute, Nqcp, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 19 hours ago
Niels Bohr Institute at Faculty of Science, the University of Copenhagen is looking for a Data Manager with effect from 1 June 2023. About us The Novo Nordisk Foundation Quantum Computing Programm...