Please refer to the How to Apply for a Job (for External Candidates) job aid for instructions on how to apply.
If you are an active McGill employee (ie: currently in an active contract or position at McGill University), do not apply through this Career Site. Login to your McGill Workday account and apply to this posting using the Find Jobs report (type Find Jobs in the search bar).
Immediate supervisor: Manager and head physiotherapist
Under the supervision of the head physiotherapist, the physiotherapist will provide therapy services to the patients of the McGill Sport Medicine Clinic from the community, our alumni and McGill staff and our varsity athletes.
The main responsibilities in relation to the position are:
- Provide high quality standard of care following all guidelines of l’Ordre professionnel de la physiotherapie du Quebec for assessments and treatments.
- Work in close collaboration with our interdisciplinary medical group.
- Be involved with clinic activities such as in-services, work groups, research projects etc.
- Participate in mentorship sessions.
- Provide sport physiotherapy services to a designated varsity team: at the training site, during competition at McGill or at other universities, follow-ups with the medical team and treatments at the clinic, collaboration with the coaching staff, mentor physiotherapy students, and interdisciplinary work required during the duration of the contract.
- Master’s degree in Physiotherapy
- Be a member in good standing with l’Ordre professionnel de la Physiotherapie du Quebec and Sport Physiotherapy Canada
- Have at least 1 year of clinical work and field work with athletes
- Valid Sports First Responders certification is an asset
- Manual therapy courses are an asset
- Being enrolled in the Sport Physiotherapy Canada certification is an asset
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree 3 Years Related Experience /
(MPEX Grade 05) $69,430.00 - $86,790.00 - $104,150.00
Hours per Week:
33.75 (Full time)
Manager Sports Medicine Clinic
Position End Date (If applicable):
Deadline to Apply:
McGill University hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community. We welcome applications from racialized persons/visible minorities, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, and persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, as well as from all qualified candidates with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. McGill implements an employment equity program and encourages members of designated groups to self-identify. Persons with disabilities who anticipate needing accommodations for any part of the application process may contact, in confidence, email@example.com .
Lecturer Physiotherapy (Current Aut Employees Only), Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand, 13 days ago
AUT is a contemporary university with a reputation for innovative approaches to teaching, learning and research. AUT University's Department of Physiotherapy is seeking a part-time (0.6FTE) perman...
Lecturers (Physiotherapy) Current Aut Employees Only, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand, 15 days ago
Part-time, permanent (x3) x2 part-time (0.6 FTE each) x1 part-time (0.4 FTE) AUT is a contemporary university with a reputation for innovative approaches to teaching, learning and research. AUT Un...
Senior Lecturer (Physiotherapy), Australian Catholic University, Australia, about 3 hours ago
Campus Location: North Sydney, Australia Job No: APTAV102103#039 Make significant and innovative contributions to the development and implementation of the Bachelor of Physiotherapy @ACU Benefits ...
Professional Translator Mdm, Médecins du Monde - Tunisia, Tunisia, 11 days ago
21 Nov 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company Médecins du Monde - Tunisia Research Field Language sciences » Languages Researcher Profile First Stage Researcher (R1) Country Tunisia Application...
Senior Technician (A1) / Early Stage Researcher (R1) With Master Degree In Several Disciplines, Fundación Hospital Nacional de Parapléjicos, Spain, 29 days ago
3 Nov 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company Fundación Hospital Nacional de Parapléjicos Department Neuronal and Biomaterials Reparation Research Field All Researcher Profile First Stage Resear...
Kinesiologist, University of Alberta, Canada, about 9 hours ago
This competition is restricted to internal applicants of the University of Alberta. Please indicate your internal status using the "Advertisement" drop down menu when applying. This position is a ...