Department of Integrated Studies in Education
Course Lecturer Summer 2021
EDEA 208-001 Second Professional Seminar (Music)
1. A Master’s degree (In exceptional circumstances applicants without a Master's degree but with significant research or professional experience related to the course content may be considered)
2. A teaching degree in Music Education or equivalent,
1. Expert knowledge and experience in course content
2. Knowledge of the Quebec Education program (QEP)
3. Familiarity with the 12 professional competencies specified in the Ministère de l’Éducation
4. Experience teaching music in elementary/secondary schools
5. Previous successful teaching similar course(s) to pre-service teachers at McGill an asset
6. Experience teaching in the Quebec school system an asset
1. A commitment to working with a team of committed and engage instructors
2. Must be available to attend course coordination and planning meetings minimum of 2 weeks in advance of the course start date 3. A commitment to working collaboratively in planning and delivering the course, to achieve l’approche programme (as mandated by CAPFE)
Please note that given the current circumstances and the lack of certainty with regards to the resumption of in-person teaching activities, this course may be required to be taught in part or entirely remotely or in part or entirely in person. The course lecturer may be required to prepare and deliver teaching material suited to a remote/online teaching environment using a virtual learning platform [e.g., Zoom, WebEx] and the McGill myCourses learning management system. Training and assistance on remote teaching is available through Teaching and Learning Services (TLS) and the School’s Instructor Services and Educational Technologies (ISET) unit. Course lecturers are encouraged to record their lectures.
Deadline to Apply:
McGill University hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community. We welcome applications from racialized persons/visible minorities, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, and persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, as well as from all qualified candidates with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. McGill implements an employment equity program and encourages members of designated groups to self-identify. Persons with disabilities who anticipate needing accommodations for any part of the application process may contact, in confidence, email@example.com or 514-398-3711.
Ph D Research Fellow In Education Science (# Of Pos: 2), University of South-Eastern Norway, Norway, 21 days ago
The USN School of Business has two vacancies for two PhD Research Fellow positions in education leadership, management and governance starting 15.08.21. Both positions are located at the Departmen...
Teaching Assistant Environmental Policy, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 23 days ago
« Back to Jobs Teaching Assistant - Environmental Policy Location: Wellington Central Type: Temporary Post Date: Tue Mar 23 03:33:06 2021 Ref: 958 Teaching Assistant, Part-Time (Approximately 150 ...
Full Time Academic Position In Cultural Management, Université libre de Bruxelles (ULB), Belgium, 15 days ago
The candidate will develop pedagogical tools to promote the learning of basic principles and in-depth questions related to the economics of arts and culture in the broadest sense, including the ec...
Temporary Research Assistant Shady Khalil, Texas A&M University, United States, 23 days ago
Job Title Temporary Research Assistant - Shady Khalil Agency Texas A&M University Department Qatar Campus RVACANT Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location Doha, Ad Dawhah Job Type Tempora...
Assessment Fellow, Brown University, United States, 6 days ago
Job Description: The Assessment Fellow will support all members of Brownâ™s teaching and learning communities by contributing to Sheridan Center programs, services, and publications, with a partic...
Postdoctoral Fellowships In Multiple Fields, School Of Advanced Studies, University Of Tyumen,... (# Of Pos: 5), School of Advanced Studies, University of Tyumen, Russia, 5 days ago
The School of Advanced Studies invites applications for postdoctoral positions for the 2021-2022 academic year. Candidates from the fields of Economics, IT, Film & Media Studies, Sociology, Higher...