Student Wellness Hub – Healthy Living Annex
Under the direction of the immediate supervisor, the incumbent may perform some or all of the listed general administration functions. These functions are of moderate complexity and the incumbent performs them using established instructions.
- Greets and assists students entering the Student Wellness Hub
- Answers specific inquires, including detailed information regarding the Student Wellness Hub and services offered to students.
- Informs students of resources within the Student Wellness Hub and community resources.
- Provides navigation and direction at the various reception areas within the Student Wellness Hub.
- Provides students with personal protective equipment, and ensures infection control procedures are being followed (Ex. hand sanitizing, distance guidelines, etc)
- Provides students information on additional Hub, on-campus, and off campus resources with an emphasis on connecting students with Peer Support programming.
- Please note this position is in-person and physical presence on campus is necessary to perform all duties of the role
Other Qualifying Skills and/or Abilities
- Eligible for Work Study
- Current McGill student who has completed a minimum of one academic year at McGill
- Current McGill student who will be enrolled in a degree program for the 2021-2022 academic year
- Familiarity with the Student Wellness Hub
- Service oriented with great interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task, problem-solve and work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional oral communication skills in English and French
- Fluency in other languages
- Experience with marginalized communities
- Knowledge of Peer Support Programming
- Training in MHFA, Active Listening, Peer Support approaches
How to apply:
Current McGill employees must apply via internal postings. These are accessed using the ‘Find Jobs’ report in Workday under the “Careers” application. Please refer to the job aid: Applying at McGill Guide for Internal Candidates
Applicants who are not current McGill employees must apply via external postings. The website will direct you to create a Workday account. Please note you must use a personal email address when creating this account. Do not use @mail.mcgill.ca or @mcgill.ca email addresses. Applicants must use their legal name when creating an applicant account on Workday. Please refer to the job aid: Applying at McGill Guide for External Candidates
Minimum Education and Experience:
High School Diploma 1 Year Related Experience
(Amuse B) $14.50
Hours per Week:
10 (Part time)
Position Start Date:
Position End Date:
Deadline to Apply:
McGill University hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community. We welcome applications from racialized persons/visible minorities, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, and persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, as well as from all qualified candidates with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. McGill implements an employment equity program and encourages members of designated groups to self-identify. Persons with disabilities who anticipate needing accommodations for any part of the application process may contact, in confidence, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Fachbereich Biologie, Chemie, Pharmazie Fachbereichsbibliothek Biologie, Chemie, Pharmazie Graduiertenkolleg Grk 2662 Research Assistant (Praedoc) (M/F/D) With 65% Part Time Job Limited To 30.09.2024 Entgeltgruppe 13 Tv L Fu Reference Code: Grk2662 Scholarship Bewerbungsende: 27.09.2021, Free University of Berlin, Germany, about 6 hours ago
Within the framework of the International Graduate School GRK2662 "Charging into the future: understanding the interaction of polyelectrolytes with biosystems", positions for PhD students in the f...
Postdoctoral Research Associate, Engineered Quantum Systems, UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY, Australia, 20 days ago
Opportunity to contribute to the research focused on quantum simulation and sensing using trapped ions Located on the Camperdown Campus in the Sydney Nanoscience Hub - a purpose-built laboratory f...
Doctoral Student Position In Mobile Robotics, Aalto University, Finland, 2 days ago
The Department of Electrical Engineering and Automation Mobile Robotics group is looking for a talented and highly motivated Doctoral Student in Mobile Robotics. Robots are boldly entering dynamic...
Centre For Aboriginal Economic Policy Research, Research Intensive Academic Level C, AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL UNIVERSITY (ANU), Australia, about 2 hours ago
Classification: Academic Level C Salary package: $122,240 – $135,866 plus 17% superannuation Term: Full time, Fixed Term (12 months) Position overview The Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Res...
Academic Affairs Assistant, Carleton University, Canada, about 16 hours ago
TERM Assignment: Carleton University also welcomes applications from continuing employees. If a Continuing employee is the successful candidate, this assignment will be considered a Term Assignmen...
Doctoral Candidate In Integrated Circuit Design For Wireless Applications, Aalto University, Finland, 3 days ago
The Department of Electronics and Nanoengineering conducts research and arranges related courses in the field of electromagnetics, micro and nanotechnology, radio engineering, and space technology...