The CER Groupe, Accredited Research Centre,
Is actively looking for a
LAB MANAGER (M/F)
For its Analytical Laboratory located in the area of
- Supervise, plan and coordinate routine activities of the laboratory in order to meet the deadlines.
- Check in a comprehensive way the tests results (analytical methods using mass spectrometry and immunoassays).
- Ensure current quality assurance standards and anticipate developments in that field.
- Manage, coach and motivate team members.
- Propose new developments.
- Write and monitor procedures governing the laboratory activities.
- Train new colleagues in the team and ensure retention of their technical and scientific competencies.
- Manage technical complaints and non-compliance.
- Manage equipments and approve specifications for equipments and critical products to purchase or purchased.
- Ensure cover of the Head of BU for laboratory ativities.
- Scientific university degree.
- Minimum 5 years experience in an analytical laboratory and in a quality environment (ISO17025 preferably).
- Experience in team management.
- Excellent communication skills, able to adapt to various contacts (customers, operatives, management, …).
- English is required ; Dutch is an asset.
- Good customer relationship management.
- Sound computer skills and use of IT tools.
- Rigorous, well organised, autonomous, good sense of responsibility
Interested in this position ?
Send your application to Maud DEJOLLIER, HR Deputy Director.
By mail :email@example.com
By post: rue de la Science 8, 6900 Marche-en-Famenne
Project Manager, Computer Science/Engineering, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 25 days ago
Singtel Cognitive and Artificial Intelligence Lab for Enterprises at NTU invites applications for the position of Project Manager. Key Responbilities: Coordinate and host visits and demos, give pr...
Project Manager, Visual Communication, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 25 days ago
Singtel Cognitive and Artificial Intelligence Lab for Enterprises at NTU invites applications for the position of Project Manager. Key Responsibilities: Oversee and manage the development of Apps ...
Project Officer , Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 25 days ago
The Earth Observatory of Singapore (EOS) invite applications for the position of Project Officer. The Project Officer will join South East Asia SEA-level (SEA2) program. This is an international, ...
Laboratory Manager, National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 15 hours ago
Laboratory Manager - 00DK3 Description The NUS Green Energy Programme represents a major step towards establishing NUS as a centre of excellence in catalysis research on the conversion of CO2 to g...
Senior Total Rewards Manager, HHMI, United States, about 24 hours ago
Primary Work Address: 4000 Jones Bridge Road, Chevy Chase, MD, 20815 Current HHMI Employees, click here to apply via your Workday account. HHMI is focused on supporting and moving science forward ...
Director, Regional Center Operations, University of Maryland University College, United States, 3 days ago
Director of Regional Center Operations Office of Strategic Enrollment Management Exempt, Regular, Full Time, Pay Grade 3.2 Location: DMV Area University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC) seeks a Di...