- Degree: Master degree in one of the following fields (or similar): Materials Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Nanoscience and Nanoengineering, Bioengineering or Applied Physics.
- Research experience: Master thesis work and/or lab experience in materials production techniques, material characterization, electrical instrumentation, microfabrication, etc.
- Interests and research profile: Since the research topic is experimental and bridging the fields of materials, electrical and chemical engineering, the applicants are required to have an excellent proven background in engineering sciences and a strong hands-on attitude toward interdisciplinary research with emphasis on electronic polymers processing and characterization. Moreover, the candidates must show strong interest for the link between experiments and fundamental concepts.
- Communication skills: Ability to work both independently and in a team (in the group and with other departments at KU Leuven), direct communication style. Fluency in spoken and written English is mandatory (minimum IELTS score of 7 or TOEFL of 94)!
- Attitude: Only highly motivated and hard-working candidates willing to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment will be considered.
- Practicalities: The candidate must be willing to work 10-15% of the time at the Center for Microsystems Technology in Ghent (commuting from Leuven is possible).
Research Engineer In Micro Electromechanical Systems (Mems) & Biomedical Sensors, University of Groningen, Netherlands, 18 days ago
Organisation Since its foundation in 1614, the University of Groningen has enjoyed an international reputation as a dynamic and innovative centre of higher education offering high-quality teaching...
University Professor Specialist Field Of Optoelectronic Materials, Technical University of Vienna, Austria, 5 days ago
TU Wien is Austria's largest research and educational institution in the fields of technology and natural sciences. More than 4,000 scientists in eight faculties conduct research on "Technology fo...
Associate Professor In Chemical Process System Engineering (2021 224 03331), Aalborg University, Denmark, about 21 hours ago
At the Faculty of Engineering and Science, Department of Chemistry and Bioscience, a position as Associate Professor in Chemical Process System Engineering is open for appointment from 1 July 2021...
Postdoc Position In Materials Science Within The Sensor Engineering Group Of The Faculty Of Science And Engineering At Maastricht University (0.8 1.0 Fte, 12 Months Plus Possible Prolongation), Maastricht University, Netherlands, 3 days ago
Postdoc position in materials science within the Sensor Engineering Group of the Faculty of Science and Engineering at Maastricht University (0.8-1.0 fte, 12 months plus possible prolongation) Pos...
Researcher In Synthetic Physical Materials Chemistry (Thermoelectric Materials), Stockholm University, Sweden, 8 days ago
at Department of Materials and Environmental Chemistry . Closing date: 17 February 2021. The Department of Materials and Environmental Chemistry is one of the larger institutions at Stockholm Univ...
Eu Project Officer, CETIM, Spain, 1 day ago
Minimum 2 year experience in the dynamization, writing, submission and management of EU funded projects: H2020, BBI, LIFE, POCTEP, SUDOE, etc. Including: Dynamization: Promotion of the Centre; ide...