Senior Scientist (m / f / d), 40 hours / week, expected from June 1, 2021, at the Institute for Physical and Theoretical Chemistry, Graz University of Technology
Conditions for registration:
• Relevant doctorate in chemistry
• At least 3 years of professional experience in a research-related environment
• Very good knowledge of English
• Willingness to undertake further training, especially in the context of the offers of TU Graz
• Willingness to further develop research and teaching at the institute, experience and methodological knowledge in the research area of radical chemistry, photochemistry and polymers, administration and implementation as well as scientific supervision of research projects
• In-depth knowledge of spectroscopic methods, especially the coupling of magnetic resonance and optical processes
• Organization of research laboratories
• Coordination of networking and research events
• Teaching experience in the field of studies in the TCVB faculty
Tasks of the position:
• Development of teaching and research.
B 1 according to the collective agreement for university employees; the monthly minimum charge for this use is currently € 3,945.90 gross (14 times a year).
Application, curriculum vitae and other documents are to be sent to Graz University of Technology, Dean of the Faculty of Technical Chemistry, Process Engineering and Biotechnology, Univ.-Prof. Dipl.-Chem. Dr.rer.nat. Frank Uhlig, Stremayrgasse 9 / IV, 8010 Graz, (preferably electronically to email@example.com ) and must be received by the application deadline at the latest.
Application deadline: May 12, 2021
Code: 6350/21/007 (must be specified)
Senior Research Engineer Deep Eutectics/Switchable Ionic Liquids , Umeå University, Sweden, about 2 hours ago
Senior Research Engineer - Deep Eutectics/Switchable Ionic Liquids The Department of Chemistry is now offering a senior research engineer position within the project aiming at developing the conce...
First Research Engineer In Biochemical Process Engineering, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, about 19 hours ago
Luleå University of Technology is experiencing strong growth with world-leading competence in several areas of research. Our research is conducted in close collaboration with industries such as LK...
Dtu Tenure Track Assistant Professor In Kinetic Theory Of Biocatalysis, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 15 days ago
DTU Bioengineering seeks an assistant professor in the field of kinetic theory of biocatalysis. The position is within DTU’s strategic effort on catalytic proteins, and we are seeking a candidate ...
Senior Analytical Chemist/Platform Manager In Mass Spectroscopy And Chromatography – Lc Ms And Gc Ms, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 17 hours ago
The Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Science, at the University of Copenhagen is recruiting a Senior Analytical Chemist to head the LC-MS and GC-MS metabolomics platform ...
Tenure Track Faculty Position In Experimental Quantum Matter And Optics, Leiden University, Netherlands, about 23 hours ago
Apply now The Faculty of Science and the Leiden Institute of Physics invite applications for Tenure track faculty position in experimental quantum matter and optics Project description The Leiden ...
Lecturer In Chemical Engineering Microfluidics School Of Chemical Engineering 97513 Grade 8 , University of Birmingham, United Kingdom, about 16 hours ago
Lecturer in Chemical Engineering - Microfluidics - School of Chemical Engineering - 97513 - Grade 8 - (210000XD) Description LECTURER IN CHEMICAL ENGINEERING – MICROFLUIDICS – 97513 Position Deta...