Your future responsibilities
- Responsible of chemical processing equipment’s for small-scale R&D purpose
- Responsibility for wet bench equipment in the cleanroom incl. maintenance, definition of etching process, process quality control, ordering and handling of the chemicals.
- Training and assistance of cleanroom users for photolithography and wet-etching applications according to safety regulations, verification of compliance with rules/regulations.
- Responsible to prepare documentation and implement actions.
- Collaborates with other cleanroom process engineers or users to resolve maintenance issues, improve equipment reliability, review process flows, and minimize equipment downtime.
- M.S. in Chemistry or related engineering fields.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in chemistry, various wet etching processes, resist coating tools, metrology, design of experiments, statistical process control, and data analysis methodologies.
- Good knowledge and practical and professional experience with the maintenance of cleanroom wet-bench and chemicals handling.
- Experience in diverse microfabrication technology is a plus.
- Autonomous, well organized and enjoy working in a dynamic and multicultural team.
- Oral and written communication skills in German and English.
- Start of your employment: as soon as possible.
- This position is endowed with a gross annual salary of € 53.382.- based on the collective agreement for research („Forschungs-Kollektivvertrag“) excluding bonus and depending on your experience and skills.
- Home Office possible.
- € 4.- /day food allowance in restaurants / € 2.- /day in supermarkets.
- Family- & Kids friendly.
- Free Coffee/Milk/Tee..
Become part of Silicon Austria Labs
The top research center for electronic based systems (EBS). Unfold the future, unfold yourself.
Core Laboratory Engineer, Micro Nano Fabrication, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 8 days ago
ORGANIZATION NAME Khalifa University ABOUT UNIVERSITY Khalifa University is a world-class, research-intensive institution in Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The Univ...
Research Engineer – Micro And Nanofabrication Processes Ii (Ref.04.21.20), INL, Portugal, 24 days ago
Research Engineer – Micro- and Nanofabrication Processes II (Ref.04.21.20) Employer: International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL) Location: Braga, Portugal Number of Vacancies: 1 Group/Un...
Cleanroom Technology Process Engineer, IST Austria, Austria, about 11 hours ago
Cleanroom Technology Process Engineer
Research Engineer – Micro And Nanofabrication Processes (Ref.04.21.16), INL, Portugal, 24 days ago
Research Engineer – Micro- and Nanofabrication Processes (Ref.04.21.16) Employer: International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL) Location: Braga, Portugal Number of Vacancies: 1 Group/Unit:...
Cleanroom Technology Process Engineer, IST Austria, Austria, 25 days ago
Full Time (40h/w) Klosterneuburg (Vienna), Austria € 39,200* gross/year IST Austria is growing. Grow with us! IST Austria is a growing international institute for conducting frontier research in m...
Cell Processing Specialist, University of Alberta, Canada, 7 days ago
This competition is open to all applicants, however internal candidates and applicants who were former employees of the University of Alberta in the past 18 months will be given priority considera...