Your future responsibilities
- This PhD thesis aims at using new design methodology for creating RF/mmWave receiver (N-path/reconfigurable) generator in 28nm TSMC technology.
- You will be working within analog generator framework towards design of schematic and layout receiver generators that satisfy predefined system level specifications targeting 5G.
- Coding in Python design methodology for RX schematic generator
- Coding in Python floorplan methodology for RX layout generator
- Publication of the results at a conference or in a scientific journal
- Design experience related to RF/mmWave receivers
- Good knowledge of analog/mixed-signal circuits (op-amps, switched-cap circuits, etc.)
- Experience in Cadence analog design flow (from schematic to post-layout simulation)
- Python knowledge
- Linux knowledge is a plus
- Team player, self-motivated and goal oriented
- This position is endowed with a gross monthly salary of € 3.177.- (14 times yearly) based on the collective agreement for research („Forschungs Kollektivvertrag“) and depending on your experience and skills. (38,5h/week)
- tart of your employment: as soon as possible.
- Home Office possible.
- € 4.- /day food allowance in restaurants / € 2.- /day in supermarkets.
- Family- & Kids friendly.
- Free Coffee/Milk/Tee.
Become part of Silicon Austria Labs
The top research center for electronic based systems (EBS). Unfold the future, unfold yourself.
Rf Electronics Engineer, Oxford Quantum Circuits (OQC), United Kingdom, 21 days ago
ABOUT OQC At Oxford Quantum Circuits (OQC) we are building quantum computers to enable life-changing discoveries: from new drug modelisation to longer-lasting battery technology and portfolio opti...
Vlsi Engineer, Universitat de Barcelona, Spain, 17 days ago
We offer one position for experienced mixed-signal VLSI design engineers. The core idea of this project is to produce the first micro-illumination light engines based on GaN LED for a plethora of ...
Research Engineer Tailored Electronic Systems Integrating Spintronic Devices, European Magnetism Association EMA, Portugal, about 17 hours ago
1. Design Analog electronic circuits tailored to the specific features of multiple spintronic devices (magnetic field sensors and spintronic nano-oscillators) aiming at an implementation of a mult...
Electromagnetics Expert, IMEC, Belgium, 24 days ago
Join the advanced RF antenna & packaging team and be at the forefront of enabling next generation communication and radar applications. What you will do In both communication and radar application...
Asic Design Engineer In Microelectronics For The Flare Project: Lst Advanced Si Pm Camera, Univesity of Geneva, Switzerland, 5 days ago
Description of the project The project aims to design and develop future large-size cameras for gamma-ray telescopes and electronics suitable for covering large surfaces. Over the next four years,...
Research Engineer Tailored Electronic Systems Integrating Spintronic Devices, INL, Portugal, 14 days ago
Overview The Spintronics Research Group is focused on deploying Spintronics enabled solutions in industrial products and society at large, while keeping scientific excellence and continuously push...