eseia is seeking to recruit a
eseia Project Acquisition Manager
to the eseia Graz Office.
Post-graduate degree holders are invited to apply for a posting to the eseia Headquarter in Graz for a medium to long-term position (2 to 3 years).
eseia offers a high profile international job opportunity addressing major aspects of EC project acquisition and management in the field of smart energy systems. The person will work with the eseia Team on the acquisition of EC projects as described in the eseia Work Programme and Budget. The position includes the following tasks related to EC funding acquisition (Horizon Europe):
- Preparation of proposals to the EC in cooperation with eseia members and partners;
- Steering of eseia Working Groups;
- Development of eseia thematic portfolios related to eseia competence matrix;
- Development of eseia Expert Data Base;
- Contribution to the selection of funding opportunities (eseia Work Programme);
Successful candidates will have the following profile:
- Post-graduate degree holders (Master’s or PhD);
- Experience with EC project acquisition (technical and financial proposals);
- Knowledge of sustainable energy systems and new business models;
- Excellent command of English both written and orally, other languages are an asset;
- State of the art computer skills;
- Ability to operate in a complex international environment;
- Eager to learn and develop and availability to travel internationally in Europe;
Manager /Assistant Manager / Senior Executive, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 2 days ago
Manager /Assistant Manager / Senior Executive - 00D6F Description The appointee will be part of the Student Life and Outreach team at the Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering, Faculty o...
Maastricht University (Um) — Educational Coordinator (0.8 Fte), Maastricht University, Netherlands, 18 days ago
Maastricht University (UM) — Educational Coordinator (0.8 fte) Maastricht University (UM) — Educational Coordinator (0.8 fte) Published Deadline Location 17 Jul 28 Aug Maastricht Please note: this...
Technician Bioprocessing (Temporary) , The Agriculture and Food Development Authority - Teagasc ;, Ireland, 15 days ago
Location: Food Research Centre, Teagasc, Ashtown, Dublin 15, D15 KN3K Grade/Salary: Technician Grade 1 with a Salary Scale of €29,732 to €39,830 Job Type: Temporary. Temporary Externally Funded No...
Assistant Manager (Do/Academic Affairs) 2 Year Contract, National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 20 hours ago
Assistant Manager (DO/Academic Affairs) - 2-year Contract - 00D8B Description Chair Professorship Manage and coordinate the administration of Chair Professorship and Fellowship. Talent acquisition...
Senior Director, Hard Services Operations, American University in Cairo, Egypt, 13 days ago
Purpose: This Management position is responsible for maintaining the highest professional and ethical standards associated with planning, organizing, directing and controlling the maintenance of ...
Two Ph.D. Researcher Vacancies Sustainable And Just Transition Pathways For Mobility And Energy Opens External, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands, about 2 hours ago
The NEON project Societal transitions in energy and mobility are driven by persistent problems: not only environmental pollution and waste of resources, but also inequalities, negative impacts on ...