Your future responsibilities
- Responsible for preventative maintenance, trouble shooting, upgrades, and calibration on cleanroom equipment in cooperation with process engineering team.
- Technical responsibility for miscellaneous equipment in the cleanroom.
- Assistance of cleanroom users, according to safety regulations and verification of compliance with rules/regulations.
- Maintain cleanroom organization and general lab safety.
- Checks operational quality of cleanroom equipment.
- Responble of cleanroom consumble documentation and purchase assitance.
- Assistance for the cleanroom equipment operation to obtain services/components, obtaining the appropriate documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in related engineering fields.
- Minimum 3 years of similar job experience in semiconductor field.
- Good knowledge and practical and professional experience with the installation and maintenance of cleanroom equipment, cleanroom facility and chemicals handling.
- Experience in one the following fields is a plus: Wet-etching process, Photolithography or microfabrication technology.
- Autonomous, well organized and enjoy working in a dynamic and multicultural team.
- Oral and written communication skills in German and English..
- Start of your employment: as soon as possible.
- This position is endowed with a gross annual salary of € 48.062.- based on the collective agreement for research („Forschungs-Kollektivvertrag“) excluding bonus and depending on your experience and skills.
- Home Office possible.
- € 4.- /day food allowance in restaurants / € 2.- /day in supermarkets.
- Family- & Kids friendly.
- Free Coffee/Milk/Tee.
Become part of Silicon Austria Labs
The top research center for electronic based systems (EBS). Unfold the future, unfold yourself.
Cleanroom Technology Process Engineer, IST Austria, Austria, 25 days ago
Full Time (40h/w) Klosterneuburg (Vienna), Austria € 39,200* gross/year IST Austria is growing. Grow with us! IST Austria is a growing international institute for conducting frontier research in m...
Cell Processing Specialist, University of Alberta, Canada, 7 days ago
This competition is open to all applicants, however internal candidates and applicants who were former employees of the University of Alberta in the past 18 months will be given priority considera...
Cleanroom Technology Process Engineer, IST Austria, Austria, about 17 hours ago
Cleanroom Technology Process Engineer
Core Laboratory Engineer, Micro Nano Fabrication, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 9 days ago
ORGANIZATION NAME Khalifa University ABOUT UNIVERSITY Khalifa University is a world-class, research-intensive institution in Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The Univ...
Research Engineer – Micro And Nanofabrication Processes Ii (Ref.04.21.20), INL, Portugal, 24 days ago
Research Engineer – Micro- and Nanofabrication Processes II (Ref.04.21.20) Employer: International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL) Location: Braga, Portugal Number of Vacancies: 1 Group/Un...
Technician To Nanofabrication Cleanroom Facility, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 19 hours ago
DTU Nanolab, National Centre for Nano Fabrication and Characterization at the Technical University of Denmark, seeks a candidate for the following position: Technician for our thin film group. We ...