- for 6 years, possibility of a qualification agreement
Postdoc University Assistant / Habilitation Candidate Cipher BIWI 10768 Time frame:
- beginning 1 October 2019/a.s.a.p.
- duration of six years, a >qualification agreement< in accordance with Austrian law can be provided.
Unit of organisation:
- Institute of Psychosocial Intervention and Communication Research
- Habilitation in educational sciences with a focus on psychoanalytical-cultural research of youth culture
- Scientific research with a focus on current and historical phenomena of youth culture and their unconscious dimensions from a psychoanalytical perspective
- Independent teaching of four semester hours per week, after reaching the QV agreement eight semester hours per week, in the above-mentioned areas and in the psychoanalytical modules in all study programmes of the Faculty of Educational Sciences; supervision of students, including examinations and supervision of their academic theses
- Participation in administrative tasks of the institute
Necessary academic qualifications:
- Academic studies in educational sciences or related disciplines with an excellent diploma or master's thesis; excellent dissertation in educational sciences or related area
- Excellent knowledge in the field of psychoanalysis, in particular psychoanalytical cultural theories
- Sound knowledge of psychoanalytical methods (qualitative and/or quantitative) with interdisciplinary orientation
- Experience in the field of third-party funding and mobility
- Relevant professional and/or postdoctoral experience
- Experience with academic teaching
- Relevant scientific achievements beyond the dissertation/PhD, e.g. specialist publications and scientific lectures
- Knowledge of German: C1 level according to GERS; knowledge of English: B2/C1; relevant IT knowledge; independence, team and communication skills, willingness to cooperate.
- The application must include a concept for a research project (habilitation project, maximum 8 pages) in the field of educational science with a focus on psychoanalytical-cultural research of youth culture as well as a teaching concept (for a seminar "Current psychoanalytical discourses on education and culture" from the Master Curriculum Educational Science at the University of Innsbruck; maximum 3 pages). The 3 most important publications are to be attached to the list of publications as pdf files.
Description of the position: A description of the tasks and requirements of this post on offer can be found at: …………. Salary: Planned for this post is a minimum gross monthly wage based on collective agreement of € 3,804 (14x per annum). This amount can be increased by submission of documentation of relevant professional experience. The University offers in addition attractive supplementary benefits, see: (http://www.uibk.ac.at/universitaet/zusatzleistungen/ ).
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
The full, legally binding call for application (in German) including the salary be found here:
The University of Innsbruck is committed to raising the quota of female employees and therefore explicitly welcomes applications from qualified women. This applies in particular to scientific positions. In the case of female underrepresentation women with equal qualifications will be given priority.
In accordance with Austrian disability laws qualified people with special requirements are expressly encouraged to apply for jobs. For more information please contact the disabled confidant Dr. Adolf Sandbichler.
Director Of South East Network For Social Sciences (Se Nss), University of Essex, United Kingdom, about 8 hours ago
undefined undefined Wk MonTueWedThuFriSatSun NaN Today is Wed, 20 Nov 2019 skip to job profile skip to job details Job vacancies Search for job/Set up job alert Existing User login My applicati...
Associate Professor At The Department Of Civil Law, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
Department Department of Civil Law – Faculty of Law Deadline 12 Dec 2019 Start date from 1st February 2020 or by agreement The Dean of the Faculty of Law, Masaryk University, announces a competit...
Academic Lecturate (Fachlektorat), University of Amsterdam, Netherlands, 23 days ago
The academic lecturate (Fachlektorat) is based at the Duitsland Instituut Amsterdam (DIA) , the academic competence center for modern Germany in the Netherlands. Its activities are located at the ...
Post Doc Candidate In The Area Of Material Science And Chemistry, Empa, Switzerland, about 19 hours ago
Empa - the place where innovation starts Empa is the research institute for materials science and technology of the ETH Domain and conducts cutting-edge research for the benefit of industry and th...
Communications Intern 80 100%, University of Basel, Switzerland, about 12 hours ago
Communications Intern 80-100% The Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH) is a world-leading institute in global health with a particular focus on low- and middle-income countries. ...
Senior Program Officer In Development, ETH, Switzerland, 1 day ago
Job Type / Workload Academic: Job 80% Workload 0 weekly jours Industry Education / Culture Functional Area Social Sciences Salary 0 / Entry date January 1, 1 Region Switzerland - Zurich & Schaffha...