- as soon as possible
- for 6 years, possibility of a qualification agreement
- Independent research and contributions to research projects of the team Financial Accounting
- Active cooperation in the research centre ¿Accounting Theory and Research¿
- Teaching (in German and English) and mentoring of students
- Supervision of Bachelor, Diploma and Master theses
- Contributions to the administration of the department and the faculty
- Completed PhD/doctoral degree in Business, Economics, Management with a focus on financial accounting
- Post-Doc experience or relevant work experience
- Excellent knowledge of International Accounting (IFRS)
- Academic achievements beyond the dissertation/PhD thesis in Financial Accounting
- Sound knowledge of research methods, in particular qualitative research methods
- Experience in independent, high-quality teaching in Financial Accounting
- Ability to teach in English and German (or the willingness to teach in German within a five-year period)
- International academic network and experience in academic mobility
- Experience in application processes for third-party funding
- Collaboration skills; excellent communication skills, openness
The application must include a research statement at the level of a habilitation and a teaching statement.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
The full, legally binding call for application (in German) including the salary can be found here:
The University of Innsbruck is committed to raising the quota of female employees and therefore explicitly welcomes applications from qualified female scientists. In the case of female underrepresentation women with equal qualifications will be given priority.
In accordance with Austrian disability laws qualified people with special requirements are expressly encouraged to apply for jobs. For more information please contact the trusted representative for scientists with a disability at the University of Innsbruck, Dr. Adolf Sandbichler.
University Professor For General And Applied Linguistics , Leopold-Franzens-University Innsbruck ;, Austria, about 17 hours ago
The Department of Linguistics at the University of Innsbruck invites highly qualified individuals to apply to join our team. University Professor for General and Applied Linguistics We especially ...
Fachbereich Erziehungswissenschaft Und Psychologie Wissenschaftsbereich Erziehungswissnschaft Und Grundschulpädagogik University Professor Of Elementary Education/German Language Teaching Salary Grade: W 1 Reference Code: 12 80/2020 Bewerbungsende: 25.03.2021, Free University of Berlin, Germany, about 4 hours ago
The appointed candidate will assume responsibilities in research and teaching in the field ofelementary education/German language teaching Appointment requirements are governed by Article 102a of ...
Professorship In Inclusion And Diversity , University of Zurich, Switzerland, 1 day ago
Institute of Education Professorship in Inclusion and Diversity The Institute of Education at the University of Zurich invites applications for a professorship in inclusion and diversity (open rank...
W3 Professor In Finance And Labour (M/F/D), Leibniz, Germany, about 21 hours ago
As a joint appointment, the European School of Management and Technology (ESMT Berlin) and the Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH) – Member of the Leibniz Association seek to fill the po...
Translation And Terminology Specialist , ETH Zurich, Switzerland, about 9 hours ago
In der aktuellen Covid-19 Situation laufen die Rekrutierungen weiter. Es kann dabei allerdings zu Verzögerungen kommen. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis. 80%, Zurich, permanent ETH Corporate Commun...
Scientific Employee (M/F/D), Leibniz, Germany, about 21 hours ago
The Senckenberg Gesellschaft für Naturforschung (SGN) is a member of the Leibniz Association and is based in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. SGN conducts natural history research with almost 800 emplo...