- Full-Time, Continuing
- Located at Melbourne, Bundoora campus
- Competitive Salary including 17% Superannuation
About the position
Are you a creative and detail-oriented individual with a passion for digital content management and producing great website experiences? Do you have a knack or aspire to be creating and managing websites and ensuring a seamless user experience? We have an exciting opportunity for a Website Producer/Content Manager to join our dynamic team!
We are seeking a talented and motivated individual to become part of our website production and content management team. As a Website Producer/Content Manager, you will play a crucial role in enhancing our online presence and engaging our visitors through compelling digital experiences.
As part of the Web & Digital Experience team in Marketing, your responsibilities will include:
- Be a major part of the end-to-end production process of our websites, ensuring timely and accurate content updates, including marketing campaign pages, course pages, articles, images, videos, and other multimedia elements.
- Collaborating with Marketing Campaign Squads, Schools, Industry and Research teams as well as cross-functional delivery teams, including designers, developers, writers, and editors, to create and maintain a visually appealing and user-friendly website.
- Implement content strategies to drive traffic, increase user engagement, and optimise search engine visibility.
- Conduct regular content audits to identify areas for improvement and recommend appropriate updates and enhancements.
- Monitor website analytics and performance metrics to assess user behaviour and identify opportunities for optimisation.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have;
- Demonstrated depth or breadth of expertise developed through extensive relevant experience and application.
- Demonstrated ability to gain a conceptual understanding of relevant policies, procedures or systems and interpretation in the application of policy and/or precedent.
- Ability to innovate and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and monitor workflows within own area of responsibility.
- Demonstrated experience managing the activities of self and/or others including coaching, motivation and performance management.
- Proven experience and success in managing staff performance and development.
- Significant experience maintaining large websites containing high volumes of web content via content management systems (CMS) and digital production tools. This includes experience creating and implementing high-quality customer-centric websites (using existing web templates) and applying understanding of web standards including accessibility, usability, SEO and best practice for web content.
- Proven experience coordinating small to medium sized web projects or operational tasks (e.g. creation of new websites, content improvement) from planning to delivery. Ability to accommodate both stakeholder expectations and user needs when making recommendations.
- Demonstrated broad experience in managing digital assets, utilising digital asset management platforms to optimise outcomes, usability, accessibility, web publishing and related state and federal legislation.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
Welcome to Bundoora campus – Please click on the video link below:
What La Trobe University can offer you!
- 17% employer contributed superannuation
- On site child care facilities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounts for staff and their family members to study a range of La Trobe courses
How to apply
Closing date: By 11:55pm Wednesday, 21st June 2023
Position Enquiries: Stephen McGeachin, Director, Web and Digital Experience
Recruitment Enquiries: Bianca Trajanov, Talent Acquisition Consultant
Position Description below:
PD - Website Producer.pdf
Only candidates with Full Working Rights in Australia may apply for this position.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume
Please scroll down to apply.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Applicants
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
La Trobe University is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We take an intersectional approach by actively supporting and encouraging people of all backgrounds and abilities to submit an application and aim to ensure that the recruitment and employee experience is as accessible and inclusive as possible. Flexibility in interview format will be offered to shortlisted candidates.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
Associate Professor, Microbiology, LA TROBE UNIVERSITY, Australia, about 19 hours ago
28 Sep 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company LA TROBE UNIVERSITY Research Field Biological sciences Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) First Stage Researcher (R1) Country Australia ...
Lecturer & Placement Coordinator, Rehabilitation Counselling, LA TROBE UNIVERSITY, Australia, 9 days ago
21 Sep 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company LA TROBE UNIVERSITY Research Field Psychological sciences Researcher Profile Leading Researcher (R4) Country Australia Application Deadline 18 Oct ...
Lecturer (Genetics / Evolutionary Biology), LA TROBE UNIVERSITY, Australia, about 1 month ago
30 Aug 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company LA TROBE UNIVERSITY Research Field Biological sciences Researcher Profile Leading Researcher (R4) Country Australia Application Deadline 19 Sep 202...
Research Director, Olga Tennison Autism Research Centre & Professor Of Neurodiversity And Education, LA TROBE UNIVERSITY, Australia, 9 days ago
21 Sep 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company LA TROBE UNIVERSITY Research Field Educational sciences Psychological sciences Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) First Stage Researcher...
Associate Lecturer, Computer Science And It (Tf), LA TROBE UNIVERSITY, Australia, about 1 month ago
30 Aug 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company LA TROBE UNIVERSITY Research Field Computer science Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) First Stage Researcher (R1) Country Australia App...
Web Hosting System Administrator, CSIRO, Australia, 1 day ago
Supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment. Innovative and collaborative workplace with fantastic flexibility Join CSIRO - Australia's premier research organisation The ...