High school leavers
For commencement Semester 1 2017
For 1 year
The UNSW Business School India & Sri Lanka Scholarship scheme is established for high performing international students from India and Sri Lanka, who are applying to an undergraduate degree program offered by UNSW Business School.
Each Scholarship is valued at $20,000 and will be paid against tuition fees.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of India or Sri Lanka, and not a permanent resident of Australia; and
- Must be residing in India or Sri Lanka, prior to commencing study at UNSW; and
- Must have completed a pre-university qualification (e.g. GCE A Levels, IB, AISSC, ISC, Sri Lankan A Levels ect.) in India or Sri Lanka immediately prior to commencing study at UNSW, or one (1) year prior to commencing study provided no tertiary study was undertaken during this period; and
- Receive a full offer to an eligible undergraduate degree program offered by UNSW Business School.
The recipient must be commencing full-time undergraduate study in one of the following (single or dual degree) programs offered by UNSW Business School:
- Bachelor of Actuarial Studies (3586)
- Bachelor of Commerce (3502)
- Bachelor of Commerce (International) (3558)
- Bachelor of Economics (3543)
- Bachelor of Information Systems (3979)
- Bachelor of Actuarial Studies / Bachelor of Commerce (3155)
- Bachelor of Actuarial Studies / Bachelor of Economics (3588)
- Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Economics (3521)
- Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Information Systems (3584)
Applicants will be assessed on the basis of:
- Academic merit in a pre-university qualification (e.g. GCE A Levels, IB, AISSC, ISC, Sri Lankan A Levels etc.).
- Consideration may also be given to leadership qualities and participation in extra-curricular activities.
You must Register (if you have not already done so) and Login to apply for this scholarship
Data Analyst Scholarship, ACS Foundation, Australia, about 13 hours ago
Sydney, NSW Large Scale ecommerce function Vibrant team environment Don’t miss the opportunity to join Australia’s favourite place for News The Company News Corp Australia is the nation’s largest ...