- Part-Time: 40% or 2 days a week
- Located at Bendigo Campus
- $71,280 - $79,827 (pro rata) plus 17% superannuation
About the position
The Student Recruitment Officer is responsible for providing high quality administrative, event and customer service support. In this position you will be the face of La Trobe, providing high quality student recruitment services including study consultations to prospective students and representing the University at recruitment events and expos. La Trobe seeks to recruit students from diverse backgrounds and with a great variety of experience and life skills.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have;
- Well-developed emotional intelligence and empathy, enabling you to assist prospective students through uncertainty and challenge.
- Well-developed verbal and written communications skills, including effective public speaking, including the ability to develop and frequently deliver presentations to a range of audiences.
- Evidence of an ability to self-manage and work as part of, and contribute to a team.
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of office practice and procedures, including advanced knowledge in the use of word-processing and other relevant office software to maximise efficiency.
- Demonstrated experience in organising student related activities. Experience in event management, including planning, promotion and implementation.
- A current Victorian driver’s license.
- Willingness to undertake frequent manual tasks including loading and unloading boxes of publications, banners and other promotional materials.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
Welcome Video - Victorian Regional campuses – See link below;
- 17% employer contributed superannuation
- On site child care facilities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounts for staff and their family members to study a range of La Trobe courses
How to apply
Closing date: By 11:55pm Wednesday 15th March 2023
Position Enquiries: Caitlin Rogers via email C.Rogers@latrobe.edu.au
Recruitment Enquiries: Recruitment@latrobe.edu.au
Position Description below:
PD - Student Recruitment Officer.pdf
Only candidates with Full Working Rights in Australia may apply for this position.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter; and
- An up to date resume.
Please scroll down to apply.
Why La Trobe:
- Develop your career at an innovative, global university where you’ll collaborate with community and industry to create impact.
- Enjoy working on our inspiring and stunning campuses – the perfect hub for industry, students and academics
- Help transform the lives of students, partners and communities now and in future
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
Associate Lecturer, Criminology (Teaching Focussed), LA TROBE UNIVERSITY, Australia, 5 days ago
27 May 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company LA TROBE UNIVERSITY Research Field Juridical sciences Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) First Stage Researcher (R1) Country Australia A...