- Open to Australian Aboriginal Peoples and UniSA employees only
- Full-time fixed term contract until 31 December 2023 based in UniSA Education Futures at the Magill campus
- Commencement Salary: $92,941 per annum (plus 17% superannuation)
About the Role
The Senior Project Officer is responsible for leading and managing the planning and delivery of projects in support of the General Manager and Executive Officer within the UniSA Education Futures. You will contribute to project outcomes as a senior member of the Executive Services Team with projects generally focused on improvement of the Unit’s administrative processes and operations:
1. Review of casual staff induction process.
2. Review of student complaints process.
3. Review of space utilisation.
The specific work therein is required to support the UniSA Education Futures Academic Unit and the work activity associated with this project is expected to be completed within the anticipated timeframe of the contract duration.
You will establish strong networks and working relationships with key staff across the Unit and wider University community to enable this work.
About UniSA Education Futures
At UniSA Education Futures , we develop education professionals who will play a crucial role in the learning and development of children, young people and adults. Our research contributes to innovation in education and preparation for learning, supporting and informing new approaches to practice in the ever-evolving education sector. Within UniSA Education Futures, UniSA College is responsible for the university’s pre-degree and pathway programs for Australian students, and implements the University’s Participation Strategy, aimed at increasing the number of students from a low socio-economic background enrolled in the University.
- Project manage key initiatives within the Academic Unit including scoping, planning, development and management of milestones; conduct research and generate complete project plans, reports and analysis
- Maintain and develop effective relationships that promote and sustain the Academic Unit
- Undertake process reviews and redesign, in partnership with stakeholders, informed by UniSA policy and best practice guides
- Together with project stakeholders, undertake a gap analysis of the Unit’s administrative processes and operations, identifying scope for new initiatives
Essential Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated ability to undertake projects with a high degree of autonomy
- Ability to identify areas of risk and inefficiency in existing practices and develop new processes that take advantage of technology to deliver quality and timely service
- Demonstrated ability to use the Microsoft Office suite, SharePoint and other tools to support quality control and information management
- High level organisation skills and initiative to manage competing demands and undertake complex projects with a high degree of autonomy
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Flexible working conditions
- Employee assistance and development programs
- Corporate health insurance
- A variety of leave arrangements
How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA . The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Jessica Frisari, Recruitment Consultant. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 0482 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org using job reference number 4288.
Applications close: 11.30pm Sunday 24 July 2022
To be eligible to apply for internal positions, you must either identify as an Australian Aboriginal Person, or be a current UniSA continuing, fixed-term or casual staff member at the time the position is advertised and have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
CLICK HERE to view the Position Description Opens in new window
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email email@example.com and you will receive a response within one working day.
IMPORTANT: This site is optimised for the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.
Project Assistant, University of Sydney, Australia, about 20 hours ago
Great 12 month opportunity, full-time fixed term Support the delivery of international and domestic faculty/school-specific events and projects within Faculty Partnerships Base Salary $73K + 17% s...
Data Science Software Engineer, University of Sydney, Australia, 12 days ago
Full time 18-month fixed term role Provide software engineering for projects undertaken by the Sydney Informatics Hub $100,032 - $108,979 + 17% Superannuation + Leave Loading About the opportunity...
Head Of Projects Quality Assurance And Continuous Improvement, University of Sydney, Australia, 10 days ago
Full time fixed term until 31 August 2025 Fantastic opportunity for an experienced leader to join the University’s Central PMO team Offering a competitive remuneration package including 17% supera...
Assistant Av Analyst, University of Sydney, Australia, 2 days ago
2 x Full time 12-month fixed term opportunities Operationalise newly deployed AV systems within university-wide teaching and collaboration spaces, and undertake a range of activities to assist in ...
Ref 5179/22, Business Administrative Officer, School Of Engineering, Design And Built Environment, University of Western Sydney, Australia, about 22 hours ago
Kingswood campus Remuneration: $110,370 to $119,091 p.a. Full-time, fixed term position to 31 December 2023 About Western Western Sydney University is a modern, forward-thinking, research-led univ...
Student Ambassador Coordinator, University of Sydney, Australia, 17 days ago
Full time, continuing Opportunity for an enthusiastic Student Ambassador Coordinator to assist in developing an excellent student casual program Base Salary $100K + 17% superannuation About the op...