- Full time continuing position
- Utilise your skills to collaborate with business stakeholders to implement integration solutions and be a valuable member of the University’s digital transformation journey.
- Flexible working arrangements and great benefits
- Offering a competitive remuneration package including 17% superannuation
About the Team
We are an agile, result oriented team, that practices DevOps in our delivery. We encourage continuous learning, innovation and believes that our people are our best asset. We are involved in the whole delivery process from conception all the way to delivery and implementation.
About the opportunity
The Senior Integration Developer - API works with the Integration Development Practice Manager, Integration designers and other team members, Solution Architects and designers, and various business stakeholders to implement integration solutions to solve mission-critical business challenges. The role will build and maintain integrations for multiple on-premises and cloud systems and must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with end-users and developing and deploying integrations.
As part of your role, you will have opportunity to work with different domains and systems (HR, student, finance, CRM, procurement, IGA, etc.).
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- provide technical leadership, ensuring high-level of service as the top-level technical expert and team mentor on complex API development projects
- design and implement robust APIs on the MuleSoft platform with high quality, reusable and maintainable code using Anypoint Studio and develops MUnit tests
- collaborate with other internal and external integration developers to deliver as per client expectations and deliver outcomes to agreed targets and timeframes
- ensure the stable and sustainable operation of application integrations, maintain an awareness of developing technologies and their application, and takes responsibility for driving its development
- take technical responsibility for all stages and/or iterations in an integrated development project, providing method-specific technical advice and guidance to project stakeholders.
- certified MuleSoft Developer, and extensive experience in MuleSoft development
- tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or extensive experience and specialist expertise in the IT field
- 2+ years’ experience in technical leadership including coaching and guiding developers
- 5+ years’ experience with MuleSoft 3.9 and 4.X and with MuleSoft’s Anypoint platform – Anypoint Studio, Cloudhub, API Manager, Runtime Manager and Design Centre
- 7+ years of software development experience. The Experience must include flow design and API development, RAML and/or Swagger, JSON and REST-based web service development as well as file-based interfaces (SFTP & FTP)
- demonstrated experience delivering solutions using agile methodologies and knowledge and experience of DevOps and its tools (mUnit, GIT, Jenkins)
- excellent written and verbal communication and leadership skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients.
To keep our community safe, please be aware of our COVID safety precautions which form our conditions of entry for all staff, students and visitors coming to campus.
Sponsorship / work rights for Australia
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. For a continuing position, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident.
Australian Temporary Residents currently employed at the University of Sydney may be considered for a fixed term contract for the length of their visa, depending on the requirements of the hiring area and the position.
Your employment is conditional upon the completion of all role required pre-employment or background checks in terms satisfactory to the University. Similarly, your ongoing employment is conditional upon the satisfactory maintenance of all relevant clearances and background check requirements. If you do not meet these conditions, the University may take any necessary step, including the termination of your employment.
At the University of Sydney, our shared values include diversity and inclusion and we strive to be a place where everyone can thrive. We are committed to creating a University community which reflects the wider community that we serve. We deliver on this commitment through our people and culture programs, as well as key strategies to increase participation and support the careers of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People , women , people living with a disability , people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds , and those who identify as LGBTIQ . We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
How to apply
Applications (including a cover letter, CV, and any additional supporting documentation) can be submitted via the Apply button at the top of the page.
If you are a current employee of the University or a contingent worker with access to Workday, please login into your Workday account and navigate to the Career icon on your Dashboard. Click on USYD Find Jobs and apply.
For a confidential discussion about the role, or if you require reasonable adjustment or support filling out this application, please contact Victoria Ford-Rogers, Recruitment Operations, by email to email@example.com
© The University of Sydney
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
Click to view the Position Description for
Applications CloseMonday 04 July 2022 11:59 PM
Research Associate , Australian Catholic University ;, Australia, 15 days ago
Conduct high-level research for the Australian Research Council funded project 'The Vandal Renaissance: Latin Literature in Post-Roman Africa' Access mentoring and specialist philological training...
Manager: Research Ethics And Compliance (Heo 9), University of South Australia, Australia, 18 days ago
Lead and manage research integrity, ethics and compliance functions at UniSA Full-time, continuing position based in Research & Innovation Services at the Mawson Lakes campus Commencement Salary: ...
Planning Officer (Heo 5), University of South Australia, Australia, about 7 hours ago
Based in Business Intelligence and Planning at the City West Campus Full-time (1.0 FTE), continuing position Commencement Salary: $73,341 per annum (plus 17% superannuation) About the Role The can...
Ref 2936/22 Senior Technical Support Officer, Civil & Construction Engineering, Teaching & Research Technical Services, University of Western Sydney, Australia, about 9 hours ago
Kingswood Campus Remuneration Package: $20,134 to $21,589 pro rata rates Part-Time (0.2 FTE), Fixed-Term Position until 21 December 2022 Working at Western Sydney University means you’ll be part o...
Ref 4597/22 Trial Coordinator, School Of Medicine, University of Western Sydney, Australia, about 9 hours ago
Campbelltown Campus Remuneration Package: $87,744 to $99,381 p.a. Full-Time, Fixed-Term position for 12 months Western Sydney University is a modern, forward-thinking, research-led university, loc...
Ref 4598/22 Multisite Coordinator, School Of Medicine, University of Western Sydney, Australia, 2 days ago
Campbelltown Campus Remuneration Package: $66,222 to $71,454 p.a. (pro rata) Part-Time at 21 hours per week, Fixed-Term Position for 6 months Western Sydney University is a modern, forward-thinkin...