- Open to Australian Aboriginal Peoples and UniSA employees only
- Full-time, fixed term contract until April 2024 based in the Communications and Marketing Unit at the City West campus
- Salary Range: $84,539 - $92,941 per annum (plus 17% superannuation)
About the Role
Internal opportunity available for an unstoppable Senior Events and Student Recruitment professional to join the Communications and Marketing unit (CMK) at the City West campus.
Creative, agile and experienced in project management, you’ll partner with our Academic Units and specialist CMK teams to lead major strategic events, facilitate engaging outreach programs for prospective students, and deliver a range of impactful marketing activities which contribute to UniSA’s brand and strategic positioning.
- Develop and lead delivery of an events activity plan that supports the Academic Units’ overall strategic marketing plan, in conjunction with management, University events staff, and the Student Engagement Unit
- Conceive, coordinate, and implement events for Academic Units to support undergraduate recruitment (for example Open Days, Experience Days, outreach programs and campus tours); Postgraduate recruitment (for example, information sessions), research capability promotion and recruitment of research degree students; and raising the profile of the Academic Unit
- Create and deliver a wide range of presentations and supporting material in consultation with Schools and research concentrations showcasing the Academic Units’ capabilities and services
- Develop high level expert knowledge of the Academic Units’ academic programs and research capabilities to be a resource for coordinating and maximising the Academic Unit’s contribution to University marketing campaigns
Essential Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience working in a senior event management position that involved the conception and implementation of events for a wide range of audiences working across organisational boundaries
- Demonstrated experience in the development of promotional and information-based marketing materials and in the integration of events into marketing campaigns
- Highly developed organisational and project management skills and experience in managing multiple priorities and projects within tight timelines
About the Communications and Marketing Unit
The Communications and Marketing Unit’s (CMK) role is to raise the profile of UniSA and enhance understanding and recognition of its strengths and diversities; internally, externally and internationally among key target groups including staff, students, graduates, prospective students, government, media, business, professions, other educational bodies and the wider community. The Unit plays a critical role in contributing to the growth of the institution’s brand and profile, as well as delivery of the University strategic action plan.
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Generous superannuation contributions of 17%
- Flexible working conditions
- Employee assistance and development programs
- A variety of leave arrangements
How to Apply
The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Sara O’Donovan, Consultant: Recruitment Central. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org using job reference number 5002.
Applications close: 11.30pm Thursday 9 March 2023
To be eligible to apply for internal positions, you must either identify as an Australian Aboriginal Person, or be a current UniSA continuing, fixed-term or casual staff member at the time the position is advertised and have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of the appointment.
Pursuant to the Child Safety (Prohibited Persons) Act 2016 (the Act) and the Child Safety (Prohibited Persons) Regulations 2019 (the Regulations), this position has been deemed prescribed. This role will require the successful candidate to hold a current Working with Children Check.
CLICK HERE to view the Position Description Opens in new window
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email email@example.com and you will receive a response within one working day.
IMPORTANT: This site is optimised for the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.
Lecturer In Sports And Recreational Management, Teaching Level B, UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA, Australia, about 1 month ago
9 May 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA Research Field Management sciences Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) First Stage Researcher (R1) Country A...
Research Associate (Aras), UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA, Australia, 28 days ago
12 May 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA Research Field Engineering Environmental science Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) Established Researcher...
Ref 3362/23 Lecturer/Senior Lecturer In Health Services Management, School Of Health Sciences, University of Western Sydney, Australia, about 12 hours ago
Campbelltown Campus Remuneration Package: $131,136 p.a. to $182,877 p.a. Full-Time, Ongoing position Working at Western Sydney University means you will be part of an organisation that’s ranked in...
Indigenous Engagement Officer Narrabri (Identified), University of Sydney, Australia, 13 days ago
Part time, 3-year fixed term opportunity with the Faculty of Science Exciting new opportunity to provide support and promote outreach opportunities available to local Indigenous students and commu...
Theme Lead, University of Sydney, Australia, 19 days ago
Full time, continuing opportunity for an Industry Theme Lead Establish and manage high impact partnerships, build internal capability, and communicate value and impact across diverse internal and ...
Programs Officer Student Engagement, University of Sydney, Australia, 13 days ago
Full time, continuing position, located on the Camperdown Campus Opportunity to contribute to the development of the Faculty of Science’s programs and events Base Salary $79,717- $89,256 p.a. (HEO...