- Part time 0.6FTE or 3 days per week
- Fixed Term until 31st December 2024
- Campus independent - Can be based at any Victorian regional campus
- HEO7 - TRP $105,603 - $116,170 pro rata per annum inclusive of 17% superannuation
The La Trobe Rural Health School will expand its activity in developing high quality, effective rural health education, training, and research in partnerships with local communities. A strong focus of the work will be on the health of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and progressing an outcome-focused rural research agenda with an emphasis on integrated knowledge translation.
About the position
The LRHS Senior Engagement and Communications Coordinator, is responsible for coordinating community engagement activities that align with the strategic intent of the La Trobe Rural Health School and the activity of the RHMT program.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have
- An undergraduate degree in any area relevant to the position with at least 4 years subsequent experience;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially the capacity to work collaboratively and cooperatively in small teams.
- Demonstrated skills in research, evaluation, or interpretation of data.
- Demonstrated ability to form a detailed knowledge of academic and administrative policies and the interrelationships between a range of policies and activities.
- Ability to apply theoretical knowledge or management or policy expertise to bring together diverse and sometimes conflicting information to solve problems.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
Welcome Video - Victorian Regional campuses – See link below;
- 17% employer contributed superannuation
- On site child care facilities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounts for staff and their family members to study a range of La Trobe courses
How to apply
Closing date: By 11:55pm Sunday 28th August 2022
Position Enquiries: Libby Semmens via email: L.Semmens@latrobe.edu.au
Position Description below:
PD Senior Engagement and Comms Coordinator.pdf
Only candidates with Full Working Rights in Australia may apply for this position.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
The University’s Health and Safety Procedure – COVID-19 Vaccination and Other Measures, requires staff engaged to perform work onsite at La Trobe University to be Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are exempt from being vaccinated due to a recognised medical contraindication. This position will require the incumbent to work onsite. As such, an offer of employment will be conditional upon the applicant being Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 or medically exempt from receiving a COVID-19 vaccination, and providing satisfactory evidence of their vaccination or exemption status to the University.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume and;
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description
Please scroll down to apply.
Why La Trobe:
- Develop your career at an innovative, global university where you’ll collaborate with community and industry to create impact.
- Enjoy working on our inspiring and stunning campuses – the perfect hub for industry, students and academics
- Help transform the lives of students, partners and communities now and in future
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.