- Full-time, Continuing position
- Salary Level HEW 8 + 17% Superannuation and Flexible Working Arrangements
- Based at the Melbourne CBD campus, and hybrid ways of working
The researcher capability development team provides professional development relevant for researchers across the University, in alignment with RMIT's strategic objectives and user demand. Capability development includes workshops, innovation capability building programs, mentoring programs, experiential development among other types of activity.
The Senior Coordinator coordinates development and delivery of capability development offerings, and provides strategic analysis and advice on programs and initiatives to support capability uplift and achievement of strategic goals.
To be successful in this position, you’ll have as a minimum:
- Experience of developing and delivering professional development programs
- Extensive experience in developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships and achieving outcomes through collaboration, negotiation and influence.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to support promotion and awareness of new initiatives and frameworks.
- Proven skills in project management with the ability to develop, plan and implement and monitor multiple projects simultaneously, to a high quality, on time.
- Demonstrated strong people leadership skills, including capacity to lead and manage change in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Human-centred design mindset, with a focus on delivering high-quality results for the needs associated with all stakeholders and end-users (internal or external).
- Demonstrated ability to independently analyse and interpret a wide range of information (including financial information).
- Previous experience in a University environment and experience working with researchers is preferred.
- Demonstrated history of behaviour aligned to the RMIT values and professional capability framework.
Please Note: Appointment to this position is subject to passing a Working with Children and National Police Check.
About the Portfolio
RMIT’s Research and Innovation Portfolio supports researchers to help shape the world. The portfolio has an engaged, energetic, talented and collaborative team focused on enabling excellent research and innovation outcomes. With a global presence, community and industry connections, we support cutting-edge research and careers that make a positive impact on communities.
The Research and Innovation Portfolio supports researchers and graduate researchers with research partnerships, grants and research contracts, funding opportunities, capability development, research training, ethics and integrity, intellectual property, commercialisation, internships, communication and profile.
Find out more about research and innovation at RMIT University and the Research and Innovation Portfolio at: http://www.rmit.edu.au/research/
Please submit your CV and covering letter addressing your suitability for this position by clicking on the ‘Apply’ link at the top of this page.
For further information about this position, please see the Position Description hyperlinked below or contact Mary Goodman via email [email protected] .
Position Description - Senior Coordinator, RCD
5 Dec 2023 11.59 pm
RMIT is an equal opportunity employer committed to being a child safe organisation. We are dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Isla n der community.
At RMIT, we are committed to supporting adjustments throughout the recruitment and selection process, as well as during employment. We actively support and encourage people with disability to apply to RMIT. To discuss adjustment requirements, please contact Kassie (Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor), via [email protected] or visit our Careers page for more contact information - https://www.rmit.edu.au/careers .
We are a Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Senior Coordinator, Research Proposals, RMIT UNIVERSITY, Australia, 17 days ago
8 Feb 2024 Job Information Organisation/Company RMIT UNIVERSITY Research Field History Researcher Profile Leading Researcher (R4) Country Australia Application Deadline 15 Feb 2024 - 00:00 (UTC) T...
Senior Lecturer / Associate Professor, Management And Executive Mba Director, RMIT UNIVERSITY, Australia, 1 day ago
24 Feb 2024 Job Information Organisation/Company RMIT UNIVERSITY Research Field Management sciences Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) First Stage Researcher (R1) Country Australia Appl...
Senior Lecturer And Associate Professor, Accounting, RMIT UNIVERSITY, Australia, 26 days ago
30 Jan 2024 Job Information Organisation/Company RMIT UNIVERSITY Research Field Economics Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) First Stage Researcher (R1) Country Australia Application De...
Business Manager, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia, about 7 hours ago
Business Manager role within Swinburne University Full time position based at our Hawthorn campus Attractive salary and benefits with flexible working options About the Role We have an exciting op...
Social Research Scientist In Responsible Deployment Of Carbon Dioxide Removal (Cdr) Technologies, CSIRO, Australia, about 11 hours ago
Bring your expertise in CDR technologies & social/environmental science into a varied role Partner with industry, governments and community to deliver scientific impact Grow your research career w...
Research Scientist In Cathode Materials For Metal Ion Batteries, CSIRO, Australia, about 11 hours ago
Play an integral role contributing to the development of Lithium-ion and Sodium-ion Cathode Materials Bring your experimental experience to an innovative and energetic team Exciting opportunit...