Senior Coordinator, Education and Training (Health, Wellbeing and Inclusion)
Summary: Lead the development of a range of online and face-to-face training targeting staff members on promoting a healthy, resilient, psychologically safe and inclusive workplace.
- Part time 0.5 Fixed term until December 24, 2022
- Located at Bundoora Campus
- [HEO7 ] Attractive remuneration, 17% super and leave loading
About the position
The Senior Coordinator, Education and Training (Health, Wellbeing and Inclusion), will lead the development of a range of online and face-to-face training targeting staff members on promoting a healthy, resilient, psychologically safe and inclusive workplace. This includes training managers and supervisors regarding their legislative and WorkSafe responsibilities.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have;
- An undergraduate degree in any area relevant to the position with at least 4 years subsequent experience; or extensive experience and management expertise; or an equivalent alternate combination of relevant knowledge, training and/or experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively, demonstrate inclusivity and tailor communication in a way that is meaningful to the audience – consistently modelling accountability, connectedness, innovation and care
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking, ability to generate ideas to solve local problems and recommend improvements to current work practices.
- Proven ability to focus on objectives rather than procedures and precedents.
- Extensive understanding of psychosocial hazards in a workplace context, including legislative and obligations under WorkSafe.
- Extensive and contemporary knowledge on workplace psychological health, resilience, and wellness.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
Welcome to Bundoora campus – Please click on the video link below:
- 17% employer contributed superannuation
- On site child care facilities
- flexible work arrangements
- discounts for staff and their family members to study a range of La Trobe courses
How to apply
Closing date: By 11:55pm, Sunday 10th of July 2022
Position Enquiries: Ryan Hsu email@example.com
Recruitment Enquiries: Recruitment@latrobe.edu.au
Position Description below:
Senior Coordinator Education and Training HWI PD .docx
Only candidates with Full Working Rights in Australia may apply for this position.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
The University’s Health and Safety Procedure – COVID-19 Vaccination and Other Measures, requires staff engaged to perform work onsite at La Trobe University to be Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are exempt from being vaccinated due to a recognised medical contraindication. This position will require the incumbent to work onsite. As such, an offer of employment will be conditional upon the applicant being Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 or medically exempt from receiving a COVID-19 vaccination, and providing satisfactory evidence of their vaccination or exemption status to the University.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter outlining suitability;
- An up to date resume
Please scroll down to apply.
Why La Trobe:
- Develop your career at an innovative, global university where you’ll collaborate with community and industry to create impact.
- Enjoy working on our inspiring and stunning campuses – the perfect hub for industry, students and academics
- Help transform the lives of students, partners and communities now and in future
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
Professor Of Allied Health, Implementation Sciences, LA TROBE UNIVERSITY, Australia, 7 days ago
Full time 3 years fixed term Position is primarily based at the Alfred Hospital Attractive Remuneration Package This ARCH (Academic and Research Collaborative in Health) research leadership positi...
Lecturer (Teaching And Research), Agronomy, LA TROBE UNIVERSITY, Australia, 22 days ago
Full time Continuing Located at Bundoora Campus Level B - TRP $117,562 - $138,831 per annum inclusive of 17% superannuation About the position As part of La Trobe University’s ongoing commitment t...
Lecturer, Nursing Teaching And Research, LA TROBE UNIVERSITY, Australia, 21 days ago
Full time Continuing Located at Bundoora Campus Level B - TRP $117,562 - $138,831 per annum inclusive of 17% superannuation About the position Duties will include but are not limited to: Develop, ...
Instructor, Defence, RMIT University, Australia, about 4 hours ago
Overview: Full Time, Fixed Term until 31 December 2024 – Multiple Positions Available Salary Teacher Level 1-4 + 12% Superannuation Based at either the Melbourne, Brunswick or Bundoora campus, but...
Coordinator, Future Student Engagement, Deakin University, Australia, 5 days ago
Apply now Job no:531983 Work type:Full-time Location:Melbourne - Burwood Categories:Administration, Student Services Based at our Melbourne, Burwood Campus Full-time and continuing HEW 7 $94,173 -...
Industry Fellow, Child & Family Health, RMIT UNIVERSITY, Australia, 14 days ago
Part-time 0.8FTE, 3-year Fixed Term position Salary Academic Level B ($102,474 - $121,690) + 17% Superannuation and Flexible Working Arrangements Located at Bundoora Campus This role will support ...