- Build leadership capability for Australia’s University of Enterprise
- Full-time continuing position based in Adelaide CBD
- Salary range $99,510 - $112,290 per annum (plus up to 17% superannuation)
UniSA’s Enterprise25 strategy is built around programs, people and precincts which means our People, Talent and Culture (PTC) team are pivotal to achieving our strategic objectives through enabling and building the capability of our University. Our team’s ‘People First’ focus drives a strong people orientation in all that we do and contributes to cultivating the enterprising culture of which we are very proud. By joining our team you will directly influence the potential of our talented people and play a key role in supporting them to achieve our aspirations and deliver on our commitments. If you are curious about what’s possible, committed to giving of your best in support and service of others, and thrive on rising to a challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager: Talent and Organisational Development (T&OD), the Senior Consultant provides leadership in the development and implementation of a Talent and OD value proposition that supports the growth and retention of key talent and a positive culture to enable achievement of the University’s strategic aspirations.
- Lead the development and implementation of innovative learning interventions with a focus on leadership development programs
- Build leadership and strategic capability through the design, implementation and evaluation of initiatives including overseeing the external leadership coaching panel for senior staff
- Build credibility and influence consulting with diverse internal clients across professional and academic cohorts to understand development needs, identify “best fit” solutions and generate positive outcomes
- Develop cultural intelligence and analyse data to increase the relevance and impact of our OD activities and strategy, synthesising themes and recommendations for relevant audiences
- Lead and mentor members of the Talent and OD team and contribute to the broader leadership of PTC
Essential Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in organisational psychology or human resources, or significant relevant work experience in core areas of organisational and leadership development.
- Significant experience in developing and facilitating talent management, culture and leadership development strategies utilising contemporary and adult learning methodologies and learning design skills.
- Demonstrated strategic and lateral thinking and ability to bring new ideas into talent and leadership development through well-developed analytical skills.
- Proven skills in building rapport, facilitating and coaching leaders in support of the development of ‘best fit’ interventions.
- Experience managing, coaching and mentoring direct reports is desirable.
By bringing your talent to UniSA you will be part of an enterprising and creative team, committed to the principles of equity and excellence. In return you will enjoy a wide variety of benefits, including;
- Professional development and staff study support
- Competitive salary
- Generous superannuation contributions of up to 17%
- Flexible working arrangements and additional leave options
- Employee assistance, health and wellbeing programs
- Salary packaging options, including vehicle leasing, laptops and car parking fees
How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA. The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Bernie Dyer, Senior Recruitment Consultant. For queries about the position or recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org using job reference 2743.
Applications close: 11.30pm Sunday 24 January 2021
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment
CLICK HERE to access a copy of the Position Description Opens in new window
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email email@example.com and you will receive a response within one working day.
IMPORTANT: This site is optimised for the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.
Ref 1372/21 Project Officer, Placement Hub, Office Of The Pro Vice Chancellor, Learning Futures, University of Western Sydney, Australia, about 16 hours ago
Campbelltown campus Remuneration: $64,923 to $70.053 p.a. (pro-rata rates) Part-time (0.6 FTE) Fixed term position until 31 December 2021 at Working at Western Sydney University means you’ll be pa...
Study Overseas Support Officer, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 11 hours ago
Job no:505303 Work type:Continuing - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Student Services and Learning support, HEO3 (HEO3) $40,517 to $64,416 per annum plus an employer contribution of up to 17%...
Ref 1321/21 Learning & Teaching Coordinator, Health Science, Health Promotion, Western Sydney University, The College, University of Western Sydney, Australia, about 16 hours ago
Nirimba Campus Remuneration: $109,882 per annum and $11,000 Coordinators Allowance per annum Full-Time, Ongoing Position Full-time, ongoing position Nirimba Campus The College is a not-for-profit ...
Pro Vice Chancellor Indigenous Engagement, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 11 hours ago
Job no:505384 Work type:Fixed term - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Pro Vice Chancellor An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate The University of ...
Hr Support Officer, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 11 hours ago
Job no:504948 Work type:Continuing - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Human Resources, HEO4 (HEO4) $64,001 to $70,151 per annum plus an employer contribution of up to 17% superannuation may ap...
Human Resource Coordinator, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 11 hours ago
Job no:505268 Work type:Continuing - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Human Resources, HEO5 (HEO5) $72,832 to $80,983 per annum plus an employer contribution of 17% may apply The University of...